FocusingYou #41 Posted Apr 18 2017 - 19:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12502 battles
  • [BALBA] BALBA

View PostNebuli, on Apr 18 2017 - 17:20, said:

O my whatever,!!!!!

Really this is a stupid argument.

The most resent any information stats, is more useful then overall and/or average any stats.  Yes some people stat pad but not that many and even if their are many stat padders their padding not only effects the resent but overall also.

As for the cry babies, the information is there, it's not going away, no matter how much you personally dislike it or like it.

Now here it is PERSONALLY I look at the tank makeup, platoons and top clans of both teams and which map we are on. If the tank classes seem to be going were they will do the most good for the map we are on. This tells me more often (like 70 to 80% of the time) the outcome of the battle.

I am not looking for trends... personally the most current information would be of the most use when utilized with the other available information.

Cheers and have a nice day.

wut

anarchy66 #42 Posted Sep 09 2018 - 20:33

Private

• Players
  • 26244 battles
Recent wn8 is more useful than overall. That is a fact for example. If a guy has a overall of 1200, but has a recent of.....2200 or 3000 is that player not a blue or purple? I would say that they are blue or purple or whatever your recent, might be. The xvm mod should change their overall stats to recent's because that is all what matters. Not overall. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users