Roughnecks Tank-Carousel-Only Mod 9.5 (no stats or other features)

tank carousel

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

BigNaturals #1 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 14:01

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

Since the tank carousel mod is no longer supported and XVM made their own and has some killer features I went and made a carousel only mod.

Everything in XVM is turned off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is 6 different tank carousels to choose from.

Default is STOCK

The plain default one to the max info one. there is a folder with screenshots of each one so you know what it looks like.

Pick the one you want and rename it to carousel.xc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 6 cfgs are located here: res_mods\xvm\configs\roughnecks-carousel-only

The filters can be by all tiers or what tiers you want example you can select 8, 9, and 10 and it will only show them tiers, You can filter by premium, country, tank type

INSTALL:

1. Unzip archive to desktop:
           Right click to archive -> "Extract all..." -> select desktop -> "Extract"

2. You do not need to setup anything by default.

3. Copy the res_mods folder and paste into your World of Tanks Main Directory

4. Click yes to overwrite / merge

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD 9.5

If you have xvm or another mod pack use this download and follow these instructions to install the carousel you like

SEE POST #13 in this thread

Enjoy and hope ya like it

atmaxx cfg                                                                                             Stock cfg  is the DEFAULT CFG SET TO  2 ROWS

Text cfg                          Soulza cfg                                                   Image cfg                                        Max cfg

Changing the number of rows in Notepad or NotePad++ ONLY

Line 11

Additional information about config file

Changing carousel.cfgs

Optional carousel cfgs are in the roughnecks--carousel-only folder   
      \res_mods\xvm\configs\roughnecks--carousel-only

Just Rename the carousel cfg that you want to >>    carousel.xc
    You can look in the screenshot folder to see the layout of each cfg
   Set the # of rows in the carousel.xc cfg  (see screenshot) USE NOTEPAD or NOTEPAD++ ONLY

Edited by CBARoughneck, Dec 24 2014 - 04:52.

rzepa10 #2 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 17:03

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles

Good work. 

I will use carousel-soulza.xc :)

Mortals #3 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 18:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 29230 battles

Thanks.

How do I turn off all these?

Clock,  Login Server Ping, Garage Server Ping, Extended Service Record Tank Stats, After Battle Extended Info,

Legend4Games #4 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 19:31

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29573 battles
  • [PFJ] PFJ
DUDE! thanks for packaging that lot - much appreciated. best mod there is, along with Locostans HD maps. The ONLY mods I use. TY - just one issue, im in the UK and I get odd characters for the server ping data - all reclangles except for the flash character -  Looking in hanger.xc I see you use a font I don't have - I suggest you change this to Arial or something everyone will have. The flash is there because you've used Wingdings - quite correctly :)

Edited by Legend4Games, Nov 11 2014 - 19:42.

Lojak #5 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 20:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 33430 battles
  • [POSHY] POSHY

First off thank you for making this! Been trying to get Locastans old one working (works in his modpack, but I don't like using the whole pack). Been looking for days for one of these.

I however have the same issue as Legend with the "blocks" for font characters. His discovery of the cause is correct.

Simply renaming the font name and saving fixes this problem. Thanks!

EDIT: It seems this mod overwrites Aslains, putting Aslains back removes the carousel. Any way to make them both work(I'm not an expert at this)?

Edited by Lojak, Nov 11 2014 - 21:26.

BigNaturals #6 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 22:14

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
You can turn the pinger off or when i get home tonight ill upload the font, i thought i used default fieldfont for everything.  it will be updated tonight

TIMBERWOLF_1101 #7 Posted Nov 11 2014 - 22:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 30743 battles
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1
Mr. 

Roughneck

Sir...

You seem to understand all this file change stuff. Could you fill me in on how to change 

the win8 data for the average experience listing for each tank. Changing the MOH data

for the average experience listing would be cool too. Thanx in advance for any help. Even just

filling me in on the actual per tank average experience variable would be a great help.

Thank you kind Sir.

BigNaturals #8 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 01:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostLojak, on Nov 11 2014 - 12:51, said:

First off thank you for making this! Been trying to get Locastans old one working (works in his modpack, but I don't like using the whole pack). Been looking for days for one of these.

I however have the same issue as Legend with the "blocks" for font characters. His discovery of the cause is correct.

Simply renaming the font name and saving fixes this problem. Thanks!

EDIT: It seems this mod overwrites Aslains, putting Aslains back removes the carousel. Any way to make them both work(I'm not an expert at this)?

View PostLegend4Games, on Nov 11 2014 - 11:31, said:

DUDE! thanks for packaging that lot - much appreciated. best mod there is, along with Locostans HD maps. The ONLY mods I use. TY - just one issue, im in the UK and I get odd characters for the server ping data - all reclangles except for the flash character -  Looking in hanger.xc I see you use a font I don't have - I suggest you change this to Arial or something everyone will have. The flash is there because you've used Wingdings - quite correctly :)

fixed font to default   just download version 2 and over write all

BigNaturals #9 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 01:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostPond_Scum, on Nov 11 2014 - 14:28, said:

Mr. 

Roughneck

Sir...

You seem to understand all this file change stuff. Could you fill me in on how to change 

the win8 data for the average experience listing for each tank. Changing the MOH data

for the average experience listing would be cool too. Thanx in advance for any help. Even just

filling me in on the actual per tank average experience variable would be a great help.

Thank you kind Sir.

its on XVM todo list not yet available

TIMBERWOLF_1101 #10 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 03:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 30743 battles
  • [GNZX1] GNZX1
Thank you for your reply kind sir.

MethuselahHoneysuckle #11 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 05:08

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12357 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
Thanks a lot for making this!

Lojak #12 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 07:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 33430 battles
  • [POSHY] POSHY

Thanks for all your hard work and excellent mods Roughneck!

I have a slight problem I'm hoping you can help me with.

I use Aslains XVM mod. When I install this carousel mod it seems to disable Aslains. No colored stat names, no colored over target markers, no hitlog, no enhanced minimap, etc. Do you have any idea for a fix for this? I don't know how to turn all this stuff on and off and I REALLY want to use both, but can't live without Aslains. Basically I'm looking to use all of Aslains features + this garage mod.

Thanks!

Edited by Lojak, Nov 12 2014 - 07:14.

BigNaturals #13 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 08:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

ok lojak lets try this then

I think aslains uses same set up as me as far as files goes

take this download copy the 9.4 folder and paste into your res_mods\ 0.9.4  it should ask to merge click yes

GO INTO the xvm\configs\aslains\ copy the carousel.xc cfg you like (rename it to just carousel.xc) and the hanger.xc and img folder   (so 2 files and img folder in all) and paste into aslains config folder

this should get you only my carousel  let me know if it works

download HERE

Edited by CBARoughneck, Nov 12 2014 - 09:47.

TlGERACE #14 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 08:32

Major

• Players
  • 34504 battles
  • [-S-A] -S-A
Good job brother 

Kytrana #15 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 19:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 300 battles

View PostCBARoughneck, on Nov 12 2014 - 07:26, said:

take this download copy the 9.4 folder and paste into your res_mods\ 0.9.4  it should ask to merge click yes

GO INTO the xvm\configs\aslains\ copy the carousel.xc cfg you like (rename it to just carousel.xc) and the hanger.xc and img folder   (so 2 files and img folder in all) and paste into aslains config folder

download HERE

i used this download and put in my Res folder..  i see graphic changes to the carousel but it only gives me one row.  Checked the settings config and it shows 2 rows..  is there another file i need.  Mind you my Res_Mod was empty when i put this file in.

Lojak #16 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 20:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 33430 battles
  • [POSHY] POSHY

View PostCBARoughneck, on Nov 12 2014 - 02:26, said:

download HERE

Works perfectly brother!

Thank you so much man, I really do appreciate it. I was a tad confused exactly what needed to be moved/removed. Now it's working perfect.

You're the best!

BigNaturals #17 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 20:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostKytrana, on Nov 12 2014 - 11:08, said:

i used this download and put in my Res folder..  i see graphic changes to the carousel but it only gives me one row.  Checked the settings config and it shows 2 rows..  is there another file i need.  Mind you my Res_Mod was empty when i put this file in.

this download was for lojak only.   the one you need is in the first post the FULL carousel mod

View PostLojak, on Nov 12 2014 - 12:40, said:

Works perfectly brother!

Thank you so much man, I really do appreciate it. I was a tad confused exactly what needed to be moved/removed. Now it's working perfect.

You're the best!

glad it worked

Kytrana #18 Posted Nov 12 2014 - 23:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 300 battles

thanks..  fixed that.. and it is not a stand alone :(

Still has all the crap files from XVM :(

DarkSkoll #19 Posted Nov 13 2014 - 00:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50024 battles

View PostKytrana, on Nov 12 2014 - 16:56, said:

Thats obvious since it is part of XVM.

BigNaturals #20 Posted Nov 13 2014 - 01:47

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 54813 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostKytrana, on Nov 12 2014 - 15:56, said:

i guess you need to go back to post 1 and read a little closer, it flat out tells ya everything for xvm is turned off except the clock, and server pinger, there is no tank row carousel being made anymore since xvm added it so i know for a fact you dont have any xvm crap loading into game lol

Also tagged with tank carousel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users