Refer A Friend!

• Please log in to reply
398 replies to this topic

DigitalFear #361 Posted Apr 18 2015 - 00:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 14942 battles
I actually refered a few people from work, but since I wasnt around when the program started it wont let me participate in the benefits of getting real people to play.

I suppose most of the program is for Alts

ASabotForYou #362 Posted Apr 18 2015 - 05:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 23252 battles
Refer a friend?  I wouldn't refer a friend to this broken game if you paid me $1M gold.  I can't wait for Armored Warfare to come out so I can dump this unfair game with its broken MM engine and play a new, fresh, AMERICAN game.  Their #1 goal is to build a FAIR MM engine and all you people do is develop a stupid arty prep at the beginning of the game.  You obviously DON'T listen to feed back that has been telling you for years that MM is broken.  Listen in on your 85% and 15% win rate games and hear your players honest feedback.  You're either afraid to, or you just don't care...I suspect the later.  And all us stupid Americans just keep playing and paying.  Well WOT, the day or reckoning is coming and you need to either fix this f'd up game or lose a lot of members.  The choice is yours.

ASabotForYou #363 Posted Apr 18 2015 - 05:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 23252 battles

View PostInfinitemoose, on Apr 15 2015 - 16:58, said:

WOW what crap!

I cannot refer anyone to this game anymore.  The game has gone downhill so much over the last year that I don't enjoy playing it much anymore, so how can I in good conscious invite someone else to play who I know will be screwed over continually by War Gaming?

I used to play 50 to a 100 battles a day, but since the last 2 patches I have almost no interest in playing.   The loss of view range for TDs and their new dependencies on light tanks for spotting makes playing TDs a waste of time.  The new light tanks that destroy almost everything they shoot at are totally unrealistic.  The nerfing of accuracy and penetration overall forces the players to have to brawl more rather than rely on tactics and skill.  The re-landscaping of the maps to remove more cover and level out hills and depressions just makes the game more arcade like.  I could also rant about the extremely poor Match Making system or dozens of other annoying problems that are always ignored by War Gaming, but why bother War Gaming is either too stupid or too greedy to care.   So with every recent patch the game has become more frustrating, more depressing, and more BORING.

View PostInfinitemoose, on Apr 15 2015 - 16:58, said:

WOW what crap!

I cannot refer anyone to this game anymore.  The game has gone downhill so much over the last year that I don't enjoy playing it much anymore, so how can I in good conscious invite someone else to play who I know will be screwed over continually by War Gaming?

I used to play 50 to a 100 battles a day, but since the last 2 patches I have almost no interest in playing.   The loss of view range for TDs and their new dependencies on light tanks for spotting makes playing TDs a waste of time.  The new light tanks that destroy almost everything they shoot at are totally unrealistic.  The nerfing of accuracy and penetration overall forces the players to have to brawl more rather than rely on tactics and skill.  The re-landscaping of the maps to remove more cover and level out hills and depressions just makes the game more arcade like.  I could also rant about the extremely poor Match Making system or dozens of other annoying problems that are always ignored by War Gaming, but why bother War Gaming is either too stupid or too greedy to care.   So with every recent patch the game has become more frustrating, more depressing, and more BORING.

Fortunately I was able to download WarThunder and though it has a few problems it is still a good fun alternative to World of Tanks.  My downloading and playing WarThunder was a direct result of the last 2 poor patches to World of Tanks. 

World of Tanks is becoming more and more the World of Smurf Tanks.

Totally agree!!! Armored Warfare is coming out soon and I'll be playing that instead of WOT.

Fortunately I was able to download WarThunder and though it has a few problems it is still a good fun alternative to World of Tanks.  My downloading and playing WarThunder was a direct result of the last 2 poor patches to World of Tanks. 

World of Tanks is becoming more and more the World of Smurf Tanks.

AChickenSandwich #364 Posted Apr 23 2015 - 14:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 3725 battles
So much cryinggggg, got my T95E2 in December, is it so hard to read the rules people??????  This is why YOU DONT HAVE the tank because you can't read!  If your ineligble, you are like the little skinny kid trying out for football.  Now go get me some water and stop your crying.

SG_WARPIG #365 Posted Apr 23 2015 - 15:29

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 16768 battles
  • [SG] SG

So after 2 weeks of waiting for results from support tickets for getting this response from the invite a friend page

Block Quote

"ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF THE PROGRAM, YOU CANNOT VIEW THIS PAGE

Only active players can participate in the "Refer a Friend" Program. You cannot participate in the Program according to the rules ."

Here is the response - 

Block Quote

Thank you for contacting Wargaming NA Customer Support.Our sincerest apologies about the error. There appears to be a bug in our system that flagged you as a recruit, even though you have not actually been recruited by anyone. After doing some digging, we have reported this issue to our developers, but we regret to say that there is little our support department can do to manually activate recruitment at this point. Please be reassured that this issue is known to us and is currently being fixed by our developers. Please keep an eye on our patch notes to see if this bug is corrected in a specific patch. We shall contact you for additional information, if needed, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in the improvement of World Of Tanks. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.  

Best Regards,

D----- H----

So now that 9.7 has been released and no mention of this being fixed I am still getting the issue of course.  Can I please get some sort of resolution to this issue??  I have people I would otherwise invite to the game but I am greedy I guess and both I and the people I would invite would appreciate the benefits of the program.

bo_ #366 Posted Apr 27 2015 - 17:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24816 battles
  • [R0YAL] R0YAL

[deleted]

Xbalanque #367 Posted May 03 2015 - 06:43

Private

• Players
  • 7516 battles

So I'm not the only one who's getting [BEEP] from "According to the rules..." thing. great...
I mean, why would WG stop us from getting friends to pay more and play more of their game? 

Is it that hard for the system to let us invite friends? I mean we're not criminals or serial killers we just wanna play this game together.
Other servers(ex. KR) are doing "Refer a Friend" 24/7 without such [BEEP] regulations or nazi-strict qualification. Why just us?
Sending help tickets won't help either. I'm sure you have better things to worry about, but please at least listen to us.

Edited by Xbalanque, May 03 2015 - 06:43.

TheAtomicBomb100 #368 Posted May 24 2015 - 16:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 6159 battles
  • [74TH] 74TH
It wont let me recruit. It says i'm not aloud to do this eve though I meet all the requirements. what should I do?

osirislod #369 Posted Jul 01 2015 - 16:26

Private

• Players
  • 34344 battles

View PostEmpressNero, on Nov 17 2014 - 15:55, said:

I have a problem.  I have a friend who I want to invite back to the game.  The problem is, he is not showing up as eligible even though he last played back in 2013.

I have the same problem. I opened a trouble ticket. This was the reponse.

"Unfortunately xxxxxxxx is considered a recruiter and as such he is unable to be recruited. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

wth???? he hasnt logged in for 6 months how can he be a recruiter. I re-opened the ticket and asked....

"The refer-a-friend system flagged accounts as recruiters every few months since it's inception earlier this year. Regardless of whether an account took advantage of the privileges granted by this status, if they were active enough according to the rules of the program during one of these earlier "passes" of the system, then they were tagged as a recruiter and given the ability to recruit.

Unfortunately, the ability to recruit is currently mutually exclusive with the ability to be considered a recruit yourself, and thus an individual cannot become a recruiter and then later go back to being a recruit. We understand this is frustrating for you, and we have passed along your feedback, but we cannot manually make a player eligible for recruitment if they are already tagged with "recruiter" status."

wthagain??? This explains nothing, Why in the hell would wargaming make random inactive players recruiters and make them unrecruit-able. Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose? And really? you cant manually reset him from recruited status? Come on WG. It is your game and you can reset items, accounts, and characters at will. Completely retarded. Oh and thanks for clarifying when they might be eligible. I re-opened the ticket for a third time. Still waiting on a response. WOW is it really so hard to say "sorry, he isn't eligible right now but he will be in 30 days (or whatever it may be) once he drops of the recruiter list. ANOTHER complete customer communication failure on the part of wargaming.

novakiller1 #370 Posted Jul 03 2015 - 17:46

Private

• Players
  • 2248 battles

I tried to refer a friend but it told me that I couldn't, I checked further into the "Rules" section and didn't find any precise information. There WAS indeed something about "Player's Whose Accounts Have Been Blocked Cannot Participate in the Recruitment Program". I just don't understand the concept of this rule, "Blocked" by Other players or Blocked by the community? Also, I really don't understand the point of this because anyone could just go on a Blocking Spree and people never would be able to Refer A Friend, I've always made a few ennemies, but it's not like I necessarely look for trouble. I always had such a terrible luck and it just starts to tick me off :(

I have not been recruited by anyone either from what I remember.

Edited by novakiller1, Jul 03 2015 - 17:50.

geg_MoPo3 #371 Posted Jul 07 2015 - 10:59

Private

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles
I registered in 2013, I played in the beta test planes, tanks no fight. I do not go in the game for 2 years. Now I want to try to play tanks. i waiting for invitations on the program "Refer A Friend".

Edited by geg_MoPo3, Jul 13 2015 - 05:54.

beta1pro #372 Posted Jul 19 2015 - 23:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 6919 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR
anyone else want an inv?

xXx_Kolobanov_xXx #373 Posted Aug 02 2015 - 15:24

Captain

• -Players-
  • 9393 battles
Finally have got my T92E2 thank you!

warrends #374 Posted Aug 02 2015 - 16:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 20070 battles

View PostBilboTheHobbit, on Aug 02 2015 - 09:24, said:

Finally have got my T92E2 thank you!

Congrats.

Can I ask if this was from a new account referral, or by bringing back an older player who had been absent for "60 days". The latter just isn't working for anyone, so if you did that please tell us how you got it to work.

Also, how is the tank? Haven't seen very many reviews. Even without your sig line, you're in PBKAC so I know you know the game very well, meaning I trust your judgment.

theoldguard #375 Posted Aug 03 2015 - 02:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 16531 battles

I've invited my friend and she created an account. However after the downloads, she couldn't log in. So I help her did the password reset but it says there's no such account. Im quite confused because the email we put in to reset the password has the invitation email I've sent. Any help? 

Ok I found out the problem. Her email is xxx.yyy@gmail.com. Apparently the game register her email as xxxyyy@gmail.com. She still receives email but kinda weird... 

Edited by theoldguard, Aug 03 2015 - 03:59.

saharmohamedali #376 Posted Aug 08 2015 - 22:43

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

While the idea is great this is my main problem with it.

u2020bullet #377 Posted Aug 11 2015 - 15:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 94 battles
Admins delete this post please.

Edited by u2020bullet, Aug 11 2015 - 19:11.

Hassan44 #378 Posted Aug 21 2015 - 11:30

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Guys Please help me they said a reciruiter should have fight 100 battles and fought a battle in the last 60 days but i have fought 440 battles and i play this during last 14 days so whenever i want to open that page they says according to rules your are not included in this program although i fulfills the minimum requirnaments easily, please help me if  i am missing any other requirnaments?

SuperSaiyanGodFS #379 Posted Sep 10 2015 - 19:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 305 battles
i have a problem and need help badly ... i have a WOT account but i cant do anything but play and buy gold i want to make a clan but i can not because they ask me to confirm my password and i logged in via facebook so i tired my facebook password and thats not working so what is my password? i cant change anything on my account because the Email that is adjoint to it has been  deactivated i think im screwed unless someone knows something 

MonsterManXL #380 Posted Oct 07 2015 - 17:24

Private

• Players
  • 382 battles
This matchmaking are hilarious. -.- they need to fix this crap-.- always tomatos in my team :( never get full is3 always tier 10 with tier 8 and no penetration and dmg

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users