• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

ViolentViolet #21 Posted Dec 02 2014 - 15:47

Major

• Players
  • 43981 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostDarkbee2Bee, on Dec 02 2014 - 05:58, said:

Would it be possible to introduce a separate section on the clan roster to see who recently left the clan, or some other mechanism to identify that information?

That would be awesome. if I did not have to go to WOTCS to see.

otherwise, not sure if you know dark but you can go here:

http://wotcs.com/clan.php?wid=1000011223

that is your clan info. that link brings up your player list, but if you look right under the blue loading bar on the page you can see tabs "player list" "vehicle info" "statistics" "Provinces and battles" and lastly the one you'd be looking for "Member changes"

Click on the Member Changes tab and you can see your clans adds/losses of members by name. 

Darkbee2Bee #22 Posted Dec 02 2014 - 15:58

Major

• Players
  • 27529 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View PostViolentViolet, on Dec 02 2014 - 09:47, said:

That would be awesome. if I did not have to go to WOTCS to see.

otherwise, not sure if you know dark but you can go here:

http://wotcs.com/clan.php?wid=1000011223

that is your clan info. that link brings up your player list, but if you look right under the blue loading bar on the page you can see tabs "player list" "vehicle info" "statistics" "Provinces and battles" and lastly the one you'd be looking for "Member changes"

Click on the Member Changes tab and you can see your clans adds/losses of members by name. 

Thanks, I did not know.  +1 to you!

I suspected the information would be available from a third party... I mean... why would WG want to improve their own game/website when others can do it for them?  :sceptic: 

SlyGambit #23 Posted Dec 03 2014 - 19:09

Captain

• Players
  • 24617 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

Minor thing.  It'd be nice to get to the CW menu from the clan portal.  Have to go to the WoT site then to CW.  Even if it was just a link under either the Provinces or the Special Battles pages it'd be nice.

I assume this is already part of the fully implemented clan portal but figured I'd throw my $.02 out there anyway.  Posts are still free at least until the rumor I'm making up that WG will be charging gold for each forum post is embraced by SerB.

murphy901 #24 Posted Dec 10 2014 - 07:01

Private

• Players
  • 6396 battles

View PostHypnotik, on Nov 17 2014 - 20:34, said:

I don't want to be forced into playing WoWP/WoWS.

You're not being forced into anything.

I want to be in different clans for different games

This is a fair concern. We're discussing what can be done about this situation.

Seriously, assessing? How about do what every other game company I've ever played a game of does and separate the things? A certain company I know of has multiple games that you can chat across, even in custom made channels, from game to game, including linking items to people on another game's servers. You don't have to share clans to do this, it's just there, and you can belong to separate clans across all the games. Take a lesson.

Either that or put the maybe 10 people that play planes in a clan and leave the rest of us alone. We like your first product, we didn't like the second so please take a hint, stop taking marketing lessons from EA, and shove off with the warplanes stuff. Yeah you're right, we aren't technically forced to play or do anything with planes, but it's irritating nonetheless.

Oh and for the love of god fix this application bug. Why does my clan always have errors when someone goes to accept them?

TheSepticTanker #25 Posted Dec 16 2014 - 17:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 8165 battles

Content Removed - Name and Shame

~Mod Team

Yolofessional #26 Posted Jan 15 2015 - 17:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 8629 battles
Does this page ever finish loading?  Not like I would be able to sort things by relevant criteria, such as W/R or timezone.  I just think it would be nice that when some random clan sends me an invite, I would be able to visit their portal page by clicking the hypertext included.  Maybe view their roster? Such dreams....

PrototypeRewired #27 Posted May 01 2015 - 19:07

Major

• Players
  • 12523 battles
So, any updates regarding different clans per game?

Cmd_Cal #28 Posted Sep 11 2015 - 22:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 23897 battles
  • [CALZS] CALZS

I have a simple question, for the clan logo, is there anyway to preview the logo while on a tank? if not how do u eliminate the white backround

RyanGetzIaf #29 Posted Sep 11 2015 - 23:08

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 24224 battles
  • [TYR] TYR
If you have basic photoshop skill it's quite easy to make the background transparent, but don't forget to save it as .png (or anything else that support alpha channel) otherwise you will have a background around it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users