TK system is not working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Punisher_1 #1 Posted May 27 2011 - 18:50

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 3484 battles
  • [TB] TB
Plenty of examples to go by but here one with pics.

In genreal A player in a PZ 4 shoots a SU-76 for no reason. The PZ 4 then shoots the PZ 3 to his front.

Both victims turn and engage the PZ 4.

The PZ 4 then shoots the Su-76 again killing it.

The enemy seconds later drives close enough to the base to kill of the remaining victim as well as myself.

The Griever / Tker  Drives out of base and is killed shortly after.

So where is this glorious anti-TK system we are supposed to have in place and why is it not working? How much does one have to offend in one game to get it to work properly?

Click on the image and use the magnifying glass to enlarge

Posted Image
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/921/tksystemnotworking1424.th.jpg
Posted Image

DingBat #2 Posted May 27 2011 - 18:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19978 battles
Like I said, the current TK plan put forward by the devs is overly complicated. Overly complicated == fail.

Put in a nice, simple system whereby if you cause damage to two friendlies in one match, you're booted from the match. In your example, the PZ4 would have been booted when it caused damage to the PZ3. End of problem.

Yeah, yeah, there are a bunch of people thinking this will result in some accidental bootings. Yes. So what? First, how many times have you recently hit multiple friendlies in one match? Second, it's just that one match. If you're a good player, it's no big deal. If you're a professional griefer, it ends your fun before it can really begin. That's the point, right? Third, it promotes fire discipline. Everyone will become better as a result. Finally, it's simple.

This really should no longer be an issue for this game.

Deleted_User_1000413491 #3 Posted May 27 2011 - 19:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2115 battles
Punk Buster in BF2 will toss you out if you kill 6+ friendlies in a row.I hate PB but,if WOT had something similar,that may be ok.One other solution:get out of your tank and shove a few teeth down their throat,lol.:Smile-playing:

xGear #4 Posted May 27 2011 - 19:50

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 4367 battles

View PostTNTKingmanRoss, on May 27 2011 - 19:26, said:

Punk Buster in BF2 will toss you out if you kill 6+ friendlies in a row.I hate PB but,if WOT had something similar,that may be ok.One other solution:get out of your tank and shove a few teeth down their throat,lol.:Smile-playing:
PunkBuster is a anti-cheat system, it's the server your playing that kicks them after TKing.

Anti-TK system doesn't work like that. It's not meant to prevent TKs mid-game, it would ban him after the battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users