Looking for a Team

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jundaku #1 Posted Dec 03 2014 - 06:46

Captain

• Players
  • 6341 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I've been out of the tournament scene for a while and looking to get back into it.  I used to be part of the VEX tournament team and was excited to get into league play just before we disbanded (damn Pernix for ditching us for -G-).  Now that Open league is about to start again I figured it would be a great way to get back into thing (especially since winter break is starting).

Now before you haters start hating, yes this is a "reroll" account.  After VEX died I joined CRABS and we all know how that ended up...  Needless to say, I raged quit the game and ended up giving my account away to a friend IRL.  I got back into this game at the end of summer and here I am now, painfully grinding back a decent amount of T10s.  I also have a decent amount of calling experience (1000+ TCs, ~100 CW battles, ~100 skirmishes, and a few tournaments) though I admit that I'm pretty rusty at the moment. 

For tournament tanks I have the following: IS3, 110, KV5, Obj 416, Rhm, AMX 13 90, AMX 50 100, T32, T37

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users