Open league

Team Punish has spots availab

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Oscar_bloominMARVELLOUS #1 Posted Dec 03 2014 - 17:09

Private

• Players
  • 23285 battles

Punish.jpgPunish has spots available,also have team battle experience against some of the leagues top teams. But time zone difference allows me to participate only  in training and some league battles. So an assistant captain/captain ,spots will be open too. Types of tanks required will be decided as  we go! and after training sessions will be have a better idea.

Baddy_ #2 Posted Dec 03 2014 - 17:10

Major

• Players
  • 19922 battles
Little more info would be nice.

Oscar_bloominMARVELLOUS #3 Posted Dec 06 2014 - 10:22

Private

• Players
  • 23285 battles

View Postoscar11111x, on Dec 04 2014 - 03:09, said:

Punish.jpgPunish has spots available,also have team battle experience against some of the leagues top teams. But time zone difference allows me to participate only  in training and some league battles. So an assistant captain/captain ,spots will be open too. Types of tanks required will be decided as  we go! and after training sessions will be have a better idea.

looks like no one is interested.

How do I shut this down? today had a few team battles and couldn't get comms to work  and got to say was happy with 4 out of 4 wins.

Always did well in tank companies/team battles and always gave chances to players who didn't lookgood on paper but I saw potential, as long as there is potential and willingness to participate and make an effort  with your fellow team mates  and have a map awareness and try to understand my idiosyncrasies of strategies (repeat try to understand my idiosyncrasies ways,,,lol) we always come up with the goods. Now if I had a few good players open league would be a sinch to start. THEN if I don't have good players and we could manage the tanks we need we still could walk through the park in the open league. so give it a shot you never know youcould enjoy it and maybe we could all learn something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users