• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Moguai #21 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:10

Major

• Players
  • 39663 battles
  • [ATO] ATO

View Post11_ECHO, on Dec 05 2014 - 10:36, said:

Paper pusher I was in Tanks for 6 years num nutts not some grunt . If you don't have something nice to say than don't respond . Have a nice day . I was there so I have the right not to be ostracized by people . I'm not communist . But you know what for you ill throw a little more out for you . I was driving a Truck over the road using Wondering WiFi at truck stops to get on line . When I made the account i did so on my Laptop . But I couldn't play the game on it because it has to small of a CPU in it . It would get to the launch point ad lock up . so i tried at a buddy's house because I was homeless living out of a tractor trailer of the company I was driving for and staying at friends house's when i was in or a motel . So go ahead and ask me for the information about what city I was in and my IP address provider at the time . Can you tell me I have no idea what I was doing back on 3/18/12 DO YOU than tell us show us the proof that you  were there show me a bank statement etc etc etc . So have you ever been Homeless I pray to God that you find out what its like for the amount of years  That I was homeless . Please do that and when you have walked that mile in my shoes . Than you can speak until than SHUT UP .

You know OP the more you talk the Less your story becomes believable.

1. If you were homeless, what were you doing worrying about a video game?

2. So many inconsistencies in your story many of times within the same sentence

3. By throwing around that you're a Vet you think that buys you special rights, sorry it does not.

From your posts it is pretty obvious that you suffer from PTSD and PMS (Pity Me Syndrome ) And yes most of us know exactly what we were doing the day we registered for WoT, so you need to take your own advise and do the footwork to get your account back as the info they are asking for is not strange and is necessary so they have proof of who you are.

11_ECHO #22 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 43098 battles

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 05:51, said:

They are not asking for anything out of the ordinary. The things they want from you to prove who you are.

1. ISP that you used when you created the account.

2. City where you created the account

3. Bank / Pay Pal statement showing your 1st purchase made to WG

4. email addy

If your story is true it should not be that difficult to prove who your are. When I went to change my email address they required the same things, and when I had issues remembering the date of my 1st purchase so I could provide a copy of my paypal statement (I was running a Inet business at that time and had literally 10s of thousand transactions) they were kind enough to give me a "hint" to what month it was which I then I promptly found what I needed.

Problem is i can find bank statements on line all right but my computer is Windows 8 Beta yep its a POS and i am not a PC God . When in tried to download the Bank statement it down loaded but when I try to open it . It says this format is not supported so all I see is a square with  a label of posting . I tried to drag it into the Ticket drag box and it comes back and says that it is a invalid format so it wont post . So you tell me what do You do ???

Moguai #23 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:23

Major

• Players
  • 39663 battles
  • [ATO] ATO
Simple Download a PDF viewer. Also they do accept screenshots of the statement which I suggest you do then you can blacken all the other info out that they dont need to see.

eprhodes #24 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38741 battles
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D

Call your bank they can email you your statements.Most Veterans dont through around the I'm a Vet pitty me sh**. We dont want pitty, we chose to serve our nation and our proud of it. If you are a vet, thank you for you service.

Also I would see if they made purchases through your gift shop account...

11_ECHO #25 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 43098 battles

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 13:10, said:

You know OP the more you talk the Less your story becomes believable.

1. If you were homeless, what were you doing worrying about a video game?

2. So many inconsistencies in your story many of times within the same sentence

3. By throwing around that you're a Vet you think that buys you special rights, sorry it does not.

From your posts it is pretty obvious that you suffer from PTSD and PMS (Pity Me Syndrome ) And yes most of us know exactly what we were doing the day we registered for WoT, so you need to take your own advise and do the footwork to get your account back as the info they are asking for is not strange and is necessary so they have proof of who you are.

What makes you think I was worried about a Video game . I guess you have never been out of your mom and dads basem,ent have you . Lets see Did everyone lesed read where I was Homeless liveing out of a Truck IE Tractor trailer for the people I was driving for . I see you have no idea how a truck drivers life is on the road . When you have down time io yopur truck your sitting at the shipper , or consignee . A truck stop or parking lot because you are only a;lowed to work so many hrs in a day and you will pay big fines if you deviate from that . But to continue . You will find things to do . You get tired of reading books , Watching the DVDs a 1000 times over . You hgave no where to go but the small space of the inside of a cab . So you look for things to occupy your time . Its a shame this has to be explained to you step by step . Not smart enough to figure it out on your own . I thought it looked like a neat game to try . Guess what My CPU was to small it is like a 1.94 and you had to have a 2.2 i think cant remember . so i made the account and downloaded it than when I tried to play it would lock up on me so i did not get to play it till later . Oh That IP address if you are buying 24hrs worth of WIFI at a truck stop . More then likely when you stop tomorrow you wont be there . you'll be at least 600 miles away but . There it is little one you now know what happens in a truckers life unless you have a hot spot or something that will create a mobile internet service . So can you tell me where you where at and what you wrer doing on 3/18/12 . If you can please get me a copy of your bank statement show me proof of you are IP address provider at the time and any other places you have logged on from since then with IP address . Oh I am a disabled vet so i have a verry limited income but as far as PMS suck my PMS  RIMF

11_ECHO #26 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 43098 battles

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 13:23, said:

Simple Download a PDF viewer. Also they do accept screenshots of the statement which I suggest you do then you can blacken all the other info out that they dont need to see.

Thank you for the info on the pdf viewer I had no idea . See when people talk nice to me I respond nicely .

11_ECHO #27 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 43098 battles

View Posteprhodes, on Dec 05 2014 - 13:24, said:

Call your bank they can email you your statements.Most Veterans dont through around the I'm a Vet pitty me sh**. We dont want pitty, we chose to serve our nation and our proud of it. If you are a vet, thank you for you service.

Also I would see if they made purchases through your gift shop account...

Thanks and I am Proud Im a Vet . I will check that .

Mr_Fantabulous #28 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:31

Captain

• Players
  • 27958 battles

11_ECHO #29 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 43098 battles

View Post11_ECHO, on Dec 05 2014 - 13:30, said:

Thanks and I am Proud Im a Vet . I will check that .

Thank you all for your service for standing the watch .

LLORT #30 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:34

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 374 battles
  • [TROLU] TROLU

View Post11_ECHO, on Dec 05 2014 - 08:56, said:

After being off the internet for a couple of months I was contacted by some of my fellow clan-mates Via phone . About a week before i was to get my new internet turnd on . I was the clan commander , I had created the clan . Some one had gotten in and hacked my account , they had booted everyone from the clan except for my account . The guys wanted to know what was going on . As soon as I got back on the net I found that my Yahoo and facebook accounts had been hacked to . Than the WOT acount was there but I could get in . I changed the Passwords on all and sent in a note to WOT asking what they were going to do about it . Now they have me jumping through hoops trying to prove who I am . They are treating me like a criminal . My account is locked . Ive got over 28000 battles on that account and a lot of money invested down to creating the clan . I am a 54 year old USARMY Disabled Veteran . I am to old to be treated this way . This has been a way for me to relax and keep in contact with friends including my USABOT group which has a couple of clans on here .  I am not a computer Tech . Please tell me what your intentions are . That way I will know what I have to do Thank you very much . PS Ive dumped a ton of tickets in proof of who I am and 4 days later NOTHING has been done but more hassle .

Damn! You have 28000 battles?

Thank you for your service Sir. I hope they figure it all out.

LLORT #31 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:40

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 374 battles
  • [TROLU] TROLU

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 18:10, said:

Insulting a veteran. How big of you.

You must be very proud?

Moguai #32 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 19:46

Major

• Players
  • 39663 battles
  • [ATO] ATO

View PostLLORT, on Dec 05 2014 - 11:40, said:

Insulting a veteran. How big of you.

You must be very proud?

Maybe if you could read. I myself am Retire US. Army and I was not insulting him. I was making a observation based on what he was telling us.

Him telling us all about his military career has nothing to do with the problem at hand now does it? Not one bit.

[content moderated - insults]
~GM/Mod Teams

mokujin22 #33 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12420 battles
  • [OKTG] OKTG

Such an angry thread.

Good luck getting your account back, OP.

LLORT #34 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:10

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 374 battles
  • [TROLU] TROLU

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 18:46, said:

Maybe if you could read. I myself am Retire US. Army and I was not insulting him. I was making a observation based on what he was telling us.

Him telling us all about his military career has nothing to do with the problem at hand now does it? Not one bit.

[content moderated]
~GM/Mod Teams

But you telling us about your Army Career does?

eprhodes #35 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:14

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38741 battles
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D

99%.9 percent of veterans dont throw around the,"Im a Veteran" in random post that have nothing to do with being a veteran. So when someone throws that out other become suspicious.

eprhodes #36 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38741 battles
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D

View PostLLORT, on Dec 05 2014 - 20:10, said:

He stated that he was Retired only  when he need to..like most Veterans do.. Thanks for your service Moguai is what you should have said LLORT....

Moguai #37 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:19

Major

• Players
  • 39663 battles
  • [ATO] ATO

View PostLLORT, on Dec 05 2014 - 12:10, said:

Ahhh but I was just bringing it up to show that I was not bashing him about being in the Army and just to show I to was a vet and was not making it sound like I deserved extra rights because I was.

Moguai #38 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:26

Major

• Players
  • 39663 battles
  • [ATO] ATO

View Posteprhodes, on Dec 05 2014 - 12:18, said:

He stated that he was Retired only  when he need to..like most Veterans do.. Thanks for your service Moguai is what you should have said LLORT....

YW and thank you for having at least Half a brain to understand what was being said.

eprhodes #39 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38741 battles
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D

View PostMoguai, on Dec 05 2014 - 20:26, said:

YW and thank you for having at least Half a brain to understand what was being said.

No prob.. and by the way thanks for your service.

ColdSteel5a #40 Posted Dec 05 2014 - 20:49

Captain

• Players
  • 32603 battles

OP,

Good luck getting your account back.  I think this would have been better received if you had just left out the Vet part.  Not pertinent to the story.  I feel your pain because I have no idea where I was when I created the account, and I know for sure I'd have trouble providing a bank statement for first purchase since I'm pretty sure I used a game card rather than credit card.

And thank you for your service.  You must be an old timer if you're using 11E for armor crewman - back in my day it was 19 series.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users