• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Iron_Soul_Stealer #81 Posted Dec 17 2014 - 18:32

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Dec 15 2014 - 19:55, said:

Everyone to have the same tools ?

NOT gonna happen, players have different intelligence & talent & initiative & guts & reflexes & ping & fps, etc etc etc

Mods are free to all = same tools if you have brains enough to use them.

Cheats may exist but are NOT the real problem, look in the mirror to face the real problem.

^..I respectfully disagree, preddy...and again, I stand behind my posts...ALL of them...

*Wargaming, just get off the fence on this issue and do the right thing.

Implement all of these advantageous assisted technical programs {mods}, like XVM's pubbie-radar {publicly visible stats} directly into the game client, {as selectable/optional features in the garage},

so we ALL have them... ***Because then there would be NO disputing 'who has an advantage over who'....Same tools..Same rules..for everyone...and btw, WG...I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not giving up,

and I won't back down on this issue.

-ISS

Iron_Soul_Stealer #82 Posted Dec 17 2014 - 18:35

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

^..And on that note,

*I'd like to say that I have long been a hunter of big game, for decades....and it was something I always loved....until, sadly, a recent back/neck injury knocked me out for good. But regardless of that,

I was always proud to say that I hunted safely, responsibly, ethically, and most importantly, legally. ....and I would never hesitate to report a poacher, because I knew they weren't just stealing for themselves...

they were stealing from everyone.

So, I urge all you other honest players out there, to do the same, and report anything you see, in game/in forum, that just doesn't quite seem right. Save your screenshots/replays/proof etc.

and send them in to WG support. *Because the dishonest players out there that are using cheats are not only stealing wins for themselves....they are stealing wins from you, and me...and most importantly,

they are stealing, and degrading the very integrity of this game. And it doesn't matter about what this game 'used to be', what matters is what this game is now.

*Again, I'm not here for your popularity contest, guys and gals....and any respectful, and honest player/forum member is welcome to sit down at my cafeteria table.

-ISS

Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Dec 17 2014 - 18:36.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #83 Posted Dec 18 2014 - 00:39

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Dec 15 2014 - 19:55, said:

Those who feign self-importance are just pompous morons unable to deal with their

own pathetic insignificance & that what they do is meaningless & inconsequential.  -William Thomas

*Oh, and one more thing, before I forget, preddy....

We're ALL important....:girl::B:child::child:  :P:izmena:  :)

-Iron_Soul_Stealer

Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Dec 18 2014 - 00:49.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #84 Posted Dec 18 2014 - 03:19

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

^..and yes....again, on that note:

*I continue to urge all you other honest players out there, to do the same, and report anything you see, in game/in forum, that just doesn't quite seem right. Save your screenshots/replays/proof etc.

and send them in to WG support. *Because the dishonest players out there that are using cheats are not only stealing wins for themselves....they are stealing wins from you, and me...and most importantly,

they are stealing, and degrading the very integrity of this game. And it doesn't matter about what this game 'used to be', what matters is what this game is now.

-Iron_Soul_Stealer

Dadroxa #85 Posted Dec 19 2014 - 10:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12538 battles
  • [77ARC] 77ARC

Using the content of this topic I have created a mod to make my time in tanks more enjoyable.

Player names are added to a look up list either manually or by right clicking a player name in game and selecting Winner.

When a hit is registered on the look up list during battle loading the player's name begins to flash as does their icon on the minimap.

This is accompanied by a maniacal laugh providing an audible alert.

Makes it so much easier keeping track of Celebs.

Edited by Dadroxa, Dec 19 2014 - 10:39.

Preddy_ #86 Posted Dec 19 2014 - 15:49

Captain

• Players
  • 9629 battles
  • [TOON] TOON

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Dec 17 2014 - 20:39, said:

*Oh, and one more thing, before I forget, preddy....

We're ALL important....

Again, you misinterpret my sig which says:

Those who feign self-importance are just pompous morons unable to deal with their

own pathetic insignificance & that what they do is meaningless & inconsequential.  -William Thomas

That statement has NOTHING to do with all people being important, it has everything to do with SOME people who

feign SELF-importance (that means pretend to be much MORE important than they truly are). Is there any way I can make it more clear than that for you ?

And, ONCE more... if you are failing at this game...   LOOK IN THE MIRROR for the answers. Accept personal responsibility. I know that is really hard for some people, but at least try.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #87 Posted Yesterday, 03:36 AM

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Dec 19 2014 - 09:49, said:

Again, you misinterpret my sig which says:

That statement has NOTHING to do with all people being important, it has everything to do with SOME people who

feign SELF-importance (that means pretend to be much MORE important than they truly are). Is there any way I can make it more clear than that for you ?

And, ONCE more... if you are failing at this game...   LOOK IN THE MIRROR for the answers. Accept personal responsibility. I know that is really hard for some people, but at least try.

^..I continue to respectfully disagree, preddy. And there's no "pretending" about it. I stand behind my post....truly:

We're ALL important....:girl::B:child::child:  :P:izmena:  :)   ...:sceptic:..:deer::facepalm:  ...and we all matter.

^..and yes....again, on that note:

*I continue to urge all you other honest players out there, to report anything you see, in-game/in-forum, that smells 'fishy', or just doesn't quite seem right. Save your screenshots/replays/proof etc.

and send them in to WG support. Because the dishonest players out there that are using cheats/cheat mods/or even questionable mods, are not only stealing wins for themselves....they

are stealing wins from you, and me...and most importantly, they are stealing, and degrading the very integrity of this game. And it doesn't matter what this game 'used to be', what matters

is what this game is now.

-Iron_Soul_Stealer

Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Yesterday, 03:39 AM.

Preddy_ #88 Posted Yesterday, 05:08 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 9629 battles
  • [TOON] TOON

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Dec 19 2014 - 23:36, said:

And there's no "pretending" about it. 

The word "feign" literally means "pretend"...  dictionary much ?

Iron_Soul_Stealer #89 Posted Yesterday, 09:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 2540 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Dec 19 2014 - 23:08, said:

The word "feign" literally means "pretend"...  dictionary much ?

I know what the word means, preddy, and I don't appreciate that tone, btw. However, I will overlook that, and explain this one more time, because I can see that you are still struggling with this concept.

*Nobody has to "pretend" to be anything, including being important...because we are ALREADY important, and significant, right from the start.  Each and every one of us, including you.

*We're ALL important, and significant, preddy, and we ALL matter...and we ALL have meaning in what we do. And the best we can hope for, is that it's positive.

Furthermore, the strange irony in your quote {which is a terribly negative, and pessimistic siggy, btw}, is that I think this 'Mr. Bill Thomas' was a pompous moron for even having said ^that....

As usual, I stand behind my post:

*I continue to urge all you other IMPORTANT and HONEST players out there, to report anything you see, in-game/in-forum, that smells 'fishy', or just doesn't quite seem right. Save your

screenshots/replays/proof etc. and send them in to WG support. Because the dishonest players out there that are using cheats/cheat mods/or even questionable mods, are not only stealing wins

for themselves....they are stealing wins from you, and me...and most importantly, they are stealing, and degrading the very integrity of this game. And it doesn't matter what this game 'used to be',

what matters is what this game is now.

-Iron_Soul_Stealer

Edited by Iron_Soul_Stealer, Yesterday, 09:46 PM.

jawmonkey #90 Posted Yesterday, 09:40 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32441 battles
  • [LKY13] LKY13
Yup, I can think of no better time than now to go and fire up and arty and use that mod to kill something. Honestly I had planned to only use Russian heavies today (and the clan's mascot tank once, of course), but thanks to this thread I feel obligated to ruin someone's day. I'll be sure to let my victims know why I'm killing them. Their blood is on your hands.

Preddy_ #91 Posted Today, 03:58 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 9629 battles
  • [TOON] TOON

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Dec 20 2014 - 17:37, said:

negative, and pessimistic siggy

-Iron_Stool_Stealer

I dare you to look in the mirror to find the reason you are failing miserably at this game.

Please stop touting the "red herring" of cheating modders as the reason for your failure. In your heart, you know you are wrong.

I am sure you will feel better when you 'fess up to the real problem.

Maggz #92 Posted Today, 06:37 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26228 battles

All these all mod users suck threads are getting annoying. 2 things id like to point out here:

1. A terrible player will not get ANY benefit out of additional information thru mods, nothing can turn people with sub 1000 wn8 into a 2500 wn8 player.

2. A player who understands the game and can pay attention and learn to grow, can improve their overall play without ANY mods. However additional information mods do not get wasted on these types of players.

3. Great players do not need mods to be great players, they just simply are.

it is threads created by people like this which annoy me the most, if I gave this person a mod pack which had every known cheat in the game he would still miss 50% of his shots and still do 50% less dmg than a salamander with bifocals. Players who cant master the art of simply aiming and hitting a target and not farming for rocks on the game surface should not be allowed to have their own name unless they earn it, this would easily identify poor players. The default name should be tomato1 and extend till there runs out of numbers, this would easily tell the user they are terrible and shouldn't expect to get anything aside from used as someones WN8 dmg farm. So tired of whiners in these forums. Dunno why I bother making mods which could lead to built in game enhancements.

SKULL2XL #93 Posted Today, 03:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15387 battles
  • [SM0KE] SM0KE

Salivator #94 Posted Today, 03:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 415 battles

View PostMaggz, on Dec 20 2014 - 23:37, said:

All these all mod users suck threads are getting annoying. 2 things id like to point out here:

1. A terrible player will not get ANY benefit out of additional information thru mods, nothing can turn people with sub 1000 wn8 into a 2500 wn8 player.

2. A player who understands the game and can pay attention and learn to grow, can improve their overall play without ANY mods. However additional information mods do not get wasted on these types of players.

3. Great players do not need mods to be great players, they just simply are.

it is threads created by people like this which annoy me the most, if I gave this person a mod pack which had every known cheat in the game he would still miss 50% of his shots and still do 50% less dmg than a salamander with bifocals. Players who cant master the art of simply aiming and hitting a target and not farming for rocks on the game surface should not be allowed to have their own name unless they earn it, this would easily identify poor players. The default name should be tomato1 and extend till there runs out of numbers, this would easily tell the user they are terrible and shouldn't expect to get anything aside from used as someones WN8 dmg farm. So tired of whiners in these forums. Dunno why I bother making mods which could lead to built in game enhancements.

Does this post apply to lasers too? I don't think that mod fits in here.

Also, gen 4 aimbots have better than 50% hit rates. Just sayin

Don't bother trying to explain your position on how game breaking illegal mods are to 14 year olds. You cannot reason with a child's undeveloped mind.

Preddy_ #95 Posted Today, 06:06 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 9629 battles
  • [TOON] TOON

View PostSalivator, on Dec 21 2014 - 11:20, said:

Also, gen 4 aimbots have better than 50% hit rates. Just sayin

Don't bother trying to explain your position on how game breaking illegal mods are to 14 year olds. You cannot reason with a child's undeveloped mind.

Illegal mods are not breaking this game even a little bit... Good players don't constantly whine about cheaters because cheaters are a relatively insignificant issue here.

Baddies whine about cheaters, hax, mods, conspiracy... pretty much any straw they can grasp at to desperately try to explain why they are not responsible for their own badness.

Gen 4 aimbots have better than 50% hit rate??  Who cares, humans have better than 65% hit rates, some have MUCH better.

Most of the people who don't fall for the "There's a cheater/modder/hacker/WG conspiracy behind every bush that is keeping me from winning more than 45%" line are more mature players, not 14 year olds. I will be 65 in March.

If you really want to know who is cheating you... look in the mirror.

Salivator #96 Posted Today, 07:33 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 415 battles

View PostPreddy_, on Dec 21 2014 - 11:06, said:

Illegal mods are not breaking this game even a little bit... Good players don't constantly whine about cheaters because cheaters

Because many of them are cheating. Also, painting people who complain about exploits as being "bad players" is one of your failed attempts to change the conversation.

are a relatively insignificant issue here.

Baddies whine about cheaters, hax, mods, conspiracy... pretty much any straw they can grasp at to desperately try to explain why they are not responsible for their own badness.

Gen 4 aimbots have better than 50% hit rate??  Who cares, humans have better than 65% hit rates, some have MUCH better.

You're kidding right? You don't even need to cursor over tanks, just get close to them. Stating that anything other than having your computer locked onto a target is flat out ridiculous, as are your failed attempts at defending and minimizing the use of exploits.

Most of the people who don't fall for the "There's a cheater/modder/hacker/WG conspiracy behind every bush that is keeping me from winning more than 45%" line are more mature players, not 14 year olds. I will be 65 in March.

Calling those who disagree with your opinion immature, is in itself immature.

If you really want to know who is cheating you... look in the mirror.

Edited by Salivator, Today, 07:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users