Therefore, in this video series I share what I learned as I progressed towards account Unicum rating (top 1%) with silver ammo only. I talk through how I’m reading the battle as it unfolds and discuss key decisions and mistakes. My hope is that these videos meaningfully help other players improve their gameplay.
- E50 Review, Flexing to a Collapsing Flank
- E50M Review, Covering a Flank Solo
- T-34-85 Review, Mid Control in Fisherman’s Bay
- T-44 Review, Holding the High Ground
- T-44 in a Tier 10 Battle
- ELC AMX Review, First-Shot Opportunities
- ELC AMX in a Tier 8 Battle Review, Common Mistakes
- T-54 vs -G-/PBKAC/BULLS Platoon
- T-54 Review, Managing Gun Depression / Flanking Maneuvers
- E75 Review, Hull Angling Without Hard Cover
- IS Review, Timing Enemy Reloads
- IS-3 Review, Flaky Pikenose, Patience in a Tight Spot
- IS-3 in Tier 10 Battles
- Trolling E100’s in Your T-62A / Object 140
- IS-8 Review, Heavy Medium – I Don’t Think So
- Cromwell Review, Middle Road Control in Lakeville
- T-62A Review, Spotting Hill in Prokhorovka
- T29 Review, Hull-Down King
- T32 Review, 5k Damage Blocked FTW
- M103 Review, Recovering From a Poor Start
- M103 Review, Creating Isolations When Outnumbered
- T110E5 Review, 9.7k Damage and 9 Kills
- AMX 13 90 Review, Completing LT-15 in Prokhorovka / Fiery Salient
- AMX 12t Review, Getting to 3 Marks of Excellence
- AMX 13 90 with 9.3k Contribution in Tier 10 Malinovka
- Chaffee Review, 2688 XP Carry in Tier 8 Malinovka
- Lorraine 40t Review, 9-Kill Carry in Mountain Pass
- E25 Review, 4k Damage and 8 Spots in Fisherman's Bay
- E25 Gameplay, Retreating and Counter-attacking Tactics
- T37 Review, 3.6k Damage and 7-Kill Carry in Erlenberg
- Bat Chat Review, Flanking and Spanking in Cliff
- Unicum Platoon Tactics
- Luchs Guide / Review, Playing the Long Game When Bottom Tier
- SP I C Guide / Review, Why Defending Correlates With Winning
Episode #1: E50 Review, Flexing to a Collapsing Flank
I review the exceptional E-50, the tier 9 German medium tank in the E50M line.
Stat line: Ace Tanker, 5.5k damage, 3 kills, 2 spots, 1.2k assisted damage
As demonstrated in the video, the E50 has a highly accurate gun, and the solid hull armor can be angled to deflect incoming fire. I discuss the importance of flexing to prevent a flank from collapsing and the arguments against capping too early instead of pressing an advantage.
Next episode: the E50M.
Edited by taugrim, Mar 09 2017 - 17:21.