Jump to content


[0.9.5] World Of Tanks - Region Changer

world of tanks region changer 0.9.5 mod server changer change server WoT patch 9.5 wot регион

  • Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

dimabal100000 #1 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 09:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

Edited by dimabal100000, Feb 23 2015 - 20:17.


Elevendy #2 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 09:27

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 22604 battles
  • 2,607
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    03-30-2011
Anything to get away from this server I'll take.

shazwanbomer #3 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 09:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11036 battles
  • 768
  • [AMPED] AMPED
  • Member since:
    11-30-2011
omg this is really awesome

shazwanbomer #4 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 09:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11036 battles
  • 768
  • [AMPED] AMPED
  • Member since:
    11-30-2011
why asian server cant be use?

Edited by shazwanbomer, Dec 24 2014 - 10:00.


Metal_man #5 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 09:35

    Private

  • Players
  • 15231 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-11-2013
this is very useful info then...cheerz!!

Edited by Metal_man, Dec 24 2014 - 09:35.


tiadashi #6 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 10:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 21087 battles
  • 2,119
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

Wewt Thxs Dima 8)

 



daenkk #7 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 10:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22678 battles
  • 232
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

wow.

nice share



dimabal100000 #8 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 10:25

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View Postshazwanbomer, on Dec 24 2014 - 09:33, said:

why asian server cant be use?

 

Welp, it's not working for now... Trying to fix.

dimabal100000 #9 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 10:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

*creepy voice* Let's play a game 

 

Who ever finds the sarcasm message inside the region changer will get +5 rep from me :)

 

Post picture here, if you find it!


Edited by dimabal100000, Dec 24 2014 - 10:29.


yop0poy #10 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 11:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22421 battles
  • 198
  • [RO-TD] RO-TD
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013

this ?

 

Spoiler

 

:trollface:



Theaty #11 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 11:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 33291 battles
  • 1,732
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostElevendy, on Dec 24 2014 - 08:27, said:

Anything to get away from this server I'll take.

 

You think that other people around the world play better?

dimabal100000 #12 Posted Dec 24 2014 - 17:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View Postyop0poy, on Dec 24 2014 - 11:08, said:

this ?

 

Spoiler

 

:trollface:

 

You found it :D !!! 

 

Catch +5 :)



Dexter1981 #13 Posted Dec 25 2014 - 04:14

    Private

  • Players
  • 13 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

dafuq?

 

A simple mod allows to change (for example) between EU and NA server?

 

So i needlessly downloaded 8+ GB to try out WoT NA? :ohmy:

 

What exactly is the difference between EU WoT client VS. NA WoT client? :unsure:



Battleship_Arkhangelsk #14 Posted Dec 25 2014 - 10:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16662 battles
  • 1,803
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostDexter1981, on Dec 25 2014 - 10:14, said:

dafuq?

A simple mod allows to change (for example) between EU and NA server?

So i needlessly downloaded 8+ GB to try out WoT NA? :ohmy:

What exactly is the difference between EU WoT client VS. NA WoT client? :unsure:

 

Localization files...thats all lel.

btw, i have yet see anyone make this kind of app for test server :unsure:

i cant dl another 9 gig....:izmena:



stalkervision #15 Posted Dec 25 2014 - 17:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 67894 battles
  • 9,642
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013
All I can say is  NICE !

dimabal100000 #16 Posted Dec 25 2014 - 20:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View Poststalkervision, on Dec 25 2014 - 17:50, said:

All I can say is  NICE !

 

thanks :)

1SG_Winks #17 Posted Dec 26 2014 - 00:51

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5148 battles
  • 185
  • [C-7] C-7
  • Member since:
    11-01-2011

Got an issue:

I followed the directions but when I tried to start the game it asks for my password and when I enter my password it says the password is incorrect. Any help?

 

Thanks

 



Berlorian #18 Posted Dec 26 2014 - 01:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    10-24-2013

Only Problem with is...

How does it cope with the difference in Game Clients. 
For example i have recently Joined SEA to try my local cluster (im Australian)

The SEA server is a different version 9.5.xxx(x=random numbers)  versus EU 9.5.zzz(z=random numbers)
There is a 850+ MB Difference in clients 
The EU server on training mission you drive russian T-34 or similar.
The SEA Server training mission you drive Panzer 4 or similar.

Also there are different Tanks in the Tech tree's 
Also i dont think the E25 will be pulled from SEA server. 


Not to mention banned/illegal mods. 
On SEA even Warpacks is legal to use,
But NA has more restrictions than a kidney stone. 

 

Then Lastly there is a difference in adds and others things Due to local Indoctrination/Propaganda

 


Edited by Berlorian, Dec 26 2014 - 01:02.


dimabal100000 #19 Posted Dec 26 2014 - 04:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21404 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-30-2011

View PostBerlorian, on Dec 26 2014 - 01:00, said:

Only Problem with is...

How does it cope with the difference in Game Clients. 
For example i have recently Joined SEA to try my local cluster (im Australian)

The SEA server is a different version 9.5.xxx(x=random numbers)  versus EU 9.5.zzz(z=random numbers)
There is a 850+ MB Difference in clients 
The EU server on training mission you drive russian T-34 or similar.
The SEA Server training mission you drive Panzer 4 or similar.

Also there are different Tanks in the Tech tree's 
Also i dont think the E25 will be pulled from SEA server. 


Not to mention banned/illegal mods. 
On SEA even Warpacks is legal to use,
But NA has more restrictions than a kidney stone. 

 

Then Lastly there is a difference in adds and others things Due to local Indoctrination/Propaganda

 

 

Welp honestly it's not my concern, I just made the program - everything else, you figure it out :P

stalkervision #20 Posted Dec 26 2014 - 05:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 67894 battles
  • 9,642
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

View Post1SG_Winks, on Dec 25 2014 - 18:51, said:

Got an issue:

I followed the directions but when I tried to start the game it asks for my password and when I enter my password it says the password is incorrect. Any help?

 

Thanks

 

 

I am actually getting this same issue But I love the basic idea so much I can wait till a bit with little complaint till it gets fixed.  :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users