Jump to content


League Scouting Reports


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

monjardin #1 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 02:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 53
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

I've had several request to add WGLNA events to WoTScout.com. I initially only included skirmishes since I play in them often. However, I did pull in the teams from WGLNA Open Cup 1 of 5.

 

http://wotscout.com/wglna/965

 

Did anyone find this useful? Should I continue supporting the team lists for these Open Cup phases, or are the pairings and results more important?

 

The Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues have different interfaces. Is there demand for scouting reports for those leagues, or are the teams fairly well known at that point?



Moguai #2 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 02:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 39663 battles
  • 10,137
  • [ATO] ATO
  • Member since:
    05-17-2012

View Postmonjardin, on Dec 30 2014 - 18:02, said:

I've had several request to add WGLNA events to WoTScout.com. I initially only included skirmishes since I play in them often. However, I did pull in the teams from WGLNA Open Cup 1 of 5.

 

http://wotscout.com/wglna/965

 

Did anyone find this useful? Should I continue supporting the team lists for these Open Cup phases, or are the pairings and results more important?

 

The Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues have different interfaces. Is there demand for scouting reports for those leagues, or are the teams fairly well known at that point?

 

View Postmonjardin, on Dec 30 2014 - 18:02, said:

I've had several request to add WGLNA events to WoTScout.com. I initially only included skirmishes since I play in them often. However, I did pull in the teams from WGLNA Open Cup 1 of 5.

 

http://wotscout.com/wglna/965

 

Did anyone find this useful? Should I continue supporting the team lists for these Open Cup phases, or are the pairings and results more important?

 

The Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues have different interfaces. Is there demand for scouting reports for those leagues, or are the teams fairly well known at that point?

 

Our team did use the Open Cup reports. Please keep supporting them.

rxdolph #3 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 03:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 12727 battles
  • 1,141
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
I think it'd be fun for the other leagues.

Mostly cause I had no idea how good CYA is WN8 wise until I manually checked.

_Jdawgg #4 Posted Dec 31 2014 - 23:30

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 10538 battles
  • 407
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013
I keep looking at WoT Scout to see if you have the Bronze and Silver leagues up there, mostly for curiosity sake.

monjardin #5 Posted Jan 03 2015 - 03:41

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 53
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View Post_Jdawgg, on Dec 31 2014 - 22:30, said:

I keep looking at WoT Scout to see if you have the Bronze and Silver leagues up there, mostly for curiosity sake.

 

 


 

Now would be a good time to look. ;)


 

Some duplicate teams were pulled in from the Silver league. I'm not sure why they are included twice. For the Bronze league, data for "A Potential Disaster" is available, but they don't show up in the official list. I'm not familiar enough with these leagues to understand this issue.



GLM_ #6 Posted Jan 03 2015 - 17:58

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17972 battles
  • 909
  • Member since:
    03-14-2011
It's up on wotscouts now, but it's messed up. For example: there are teams that are in there from last season, also the replacements and refuse 2 die page is messed up, it shows a list of more than 30 players on the team. 

monjardin #7 Posted Jan 03 2015 - 18:18

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 53
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostGlM, on Jan 03 2015 - 16:58, said:

It's up on wotscouts now, but it's messed up. For example: there are teams that are in there from last season, also the replacements and refuse 2 die page is messed up, it shows a list of more than 30 players on the team. 

 

Can you confirm that the Silver League team list is now correct? WG has a lot of junk on the standings page that isn't visible; view source to see it. I think I'm filtering it all out now.


Edited by monjardin, Jan 03 2015 - 18:47.


GLM_ #8 Posted Jan 03 2015 - 22:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17972 battles
  • 909
  • Member since:
    03-14-2011

View Postmonjardin, on Jan 03 2015 - 12:18, said:

 

Can you confirm that the Silver League team list is now correct? WG has a lot of junk on the standings page that isn't visible; view source to see it. I think I'm filtering it all out now.

 

looks good now. Thxs!

Tracker40 #9 Posted Jan 07 2015 - 05:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18727 battles
  • 1,341
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012

View Postmonjardin, on Dec 31 2014 - 01:02, said:

I've had several request to add WGLNA events to WoTScout.com. I initially only included skirmishes since I play in them often. However, I did pull in the teams from WGLNA Open Cup 1 of 5.

 

http://wotscout.com/wglna/965

 

Did anyone find this useful? Should I continue supporting the team lists for these Open Cup phases, or are the pairings and results more important?

 

The Bronze, Silver and Gold leagues have different interfaces. Is there demand for scouting reports for those leagues, or are the teams fairly well known at that point?

 

Great site bud.



votato #10 Posted Jan 26 2015 - 21:57

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30450 battles
  • 1,340
  • Member since:
    09-13-2012
i think you should add gold league too. it would be hilarious to see how bad gold league players actually are :hiding:

votato #11 Posted Jan 26 2015 - 21:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30450 battles
  • 1,340
  • Member since:
    09-13-2012
oh i just looked at the bronze league and noticed A Potential Disaster is listed there... we are now in gold league, not bronze league. thats our roster from last season.

Rockstarx1 #12 Posted Jan 26 2015 - 23:34

    Captain

  • ESL Employee
  • 34474 battles
  • 1,724
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    10-13-2011

View Post_vode_an_, on Jan 26 2015 - 12:59, said:

oh i just looked at the bronze league and noticed A Potential Disaster is listed there... we are now in gold league, not bronze league. thats our roster from last season.

 

Our roster is still outdated as well. But were still bronze. 

monjardin #13 Posted Feb 05 2015 - 08:32

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 53
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

I really need to come back to this forum more often to check replies!

 

It may make more sense to manually pull the information for the WGLNA leagues. The websites are filled with old team data and players that have been removed from rosters. It's on my to-do list along with adding the gold league.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users