READ BEFORE YOU SEND IN A TECH SUPPORT TICKET!

tech support mods tickets support

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

canheat #81 Posted Jan 04 2017 - 17:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 26696 battles

wot  tech support? really? where,how and when.been sending tickets and e mails comments etc etc.

problem with constant disconnect and screen freezing have to restart game or cant load.sine the last 3-4 weeks

dinatale_e #82 Posted Feb 06 2017 - 22:35

Private

• Players
  • 13602 battles
Here is the issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game client twice with no change. I put in a ticket and for some reason the reply emails went to my wife's email. When I get into a game I cannot control my tank, it is like the game is fighting me. I start to move and can't stop. the gun loads and fires as soon as s shell is loaded. I spend the whole game trying not to hit team players. I have wasted half my 30 day premium because I can't play. Is anyone else having similar issues? I was fine till the last update.

Stamplucci #83 Posted Mar 17 2017 - 01:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 1 battle

I am only posting in here because i can not "start a new thread" until the 18th (i am new).....

i tried last night to download the game 2 times, i have tried today 2 times again to download the game. i keep getting the error for d3dx9_43.dll is not installed, try downloading the file again....i fully remove all files and try again, i would really like to play this game. 

please help me in correcting this issue.

C3Px #84 Posted Mar 18 2017 - 13:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17371 battles
  • [R2] R2
whrs my d*mn firepower book? the publisher isnt answering my queries!

toothrobber #85 Posted Apr 14 2017 - 18:03

Private

• -Players-
  • 110 battles

The support sucks. I submitted a crash report, this was not the easiest process to start. Then I received an email stating that my ticket would be automatically closed with in 168 hours. In my case I am not playing every day. I have a full time job. The stupid authentication code that was requested caused me problems getting on the site. This delayed my ability to check the ticket. Now that I am back on there is no listing of the ticket or the response to the ticket. What the F**K.

Frustratingly stupid. 

WoWs still crashes with an ACCESS VIOLATION.

NathanMack123 #86 Posted Jun 03 2017 - 21:24

Private

• Players
  • 7975 battles
  • [SC0RP] SC0RP

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 01:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

So please, before you ask for assistance from us, for which we will be more than glad to give, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

Thank for hearing us out! 

I bought 2 of the $25 prepaid cards and when I go to the section it sends me to where u redeem the cards u get from live streams if u could direct me to where I can activate my cards it would be much appreciated. cheers!

jesse098 #87 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 01:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 66360 battles
  • [T-D] T-D
Your complaints on Prohibited mods and what not might be best served here. Please voice them here instead : Prohibited Mods Forum  

Pigeon_of_War your form link is broken just like the friends list lmbo

Edited by jesse098, Jun 22 2017 - 01:04.

spicyninja09 #88 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 06:28

Corporal

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 25809 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
When i try to download the client, the download will not pop up for me. I click the "try again" link when it won't pop up, but it then tells me that the website is unavailable. Is there another way for me to download the game ?

rich73 #89 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 07:08

Major

• Players
  • 42367 battles

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 28 2015 - 17:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

So please, before you ask for assistance from us, for which we will be more than glad to give, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

Mods are not cool and open the door for exploiters.Not worth the price.WG cant control contacts list and has recurring bugs .What makes us think you can control mods.Do everyone a favor,even tho they may not realize it ,and remove the mod door so we have an end to exploiters.

CaptCaveman60 #90 Posted Jul 28 2017 - 23:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 49687 battles
  • [HOOD] HOOD

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 02:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

you want to no issue, you never listen, you just lol all the way to the bank

CaptCaveman60 #91 Posted Jul 30 2017 - 01:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 49687 battles
  • [HOOD] HOOD

I have what i need, i would like an address to send you the bill for all the money that was stolen 

black_colt #92 Posted Jul 30 2017 - 02:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 3360 battles

View PostCaptCaveman60, on Jul 29 2017 - 16:27, said:

I have what i need, i would like an address to send you the bill for all the money that was stolen 

What money was stolen?

Have you read the Terms of Service and EULA that you agreed to when you clicked [Agree] at the time the game presented a dialog box in regards to the Terms of Service [http://legal.na.warg...s-of-service/]?

Perhaps you should have ...

In Terms of Terms of Service Section 8. Virtual Goods and pay close attention to Paragraph 8.1 [Virtual Goods are not real-world currency, have no monetary value, and cannot be used, exchanged, or redeemed except as provided in these Terms of Service, and cannot be transferred, in any case.] and Paragraph 8.2 [You agree that you do not "own" the Virtual Goods and that Wargaming has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Goods in its sole discretion, in any general or specific case, and that Wargaming will have no liability to you based on its exercise of such right.]

If something has no monetary value and you do not own it - how can it be stolen?

Also tagged with tech support, mods, tickets, support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users