Hello Wargaming Technical Support,
Posting this information here is all well and good, but you need to post it in your troubleshooter: https://na.wargaming.net/support/Troubleshooter/List , your Submit a Ticket page https://na.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/Submit , and any pages in your FAQ, such as https://na.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/175/22/how-do-i-submit-a-ticket , that purportedly describe precisely what is needed to submit a ticket.
1. You take two days to respond to a ticket.
2. When you respond the first time, before you even do anything else, you ask if the submitter has complied with certain listed requirements despite what the submitter has provided to you in the ticket.
3. You take another two days to respond to the response.
4. When you do respond, you ask for more things that are not listed in any place where one would look to see what needs to be submitted with a ticket, including python logs, etc.
5. You take another two days to respond to the submitter after the python logs are sent in, and THEN you ask for a clean install.
That's 6 days of being not able to play the game before you ask a user to uninstall their mods. That's not acceptable.
If you're going to ask for it, and you KNOW you are going to ask for it, do it up front. Put it in the documentation. don't put it here, because nobody is going to remember to look here. They are going to look at the instructions that tell them how to submit a ticket.