Hello Wargaming Technical Support,
Posting this information here is all well and good, but you need to post it in your troubleshooter: https://na.wargaming.net/support/Troubleshooter/List , your Submit a Ticket page https://na.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/Submit , and any pages in your FAQ, such as https://na.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/175/22/how-do-i-submit-a-ticket , that purportedly describe precisely what is needed to submit a ticket.
1. You take two days to respond to a ticket.
2. When you respond the first time, before you even do anything else, you ask if the submitter has complied with certain listed requirements despite what the submitter has provided to you in the ticket.
3. You take another two days to respond to the response.
4. When you do respond, you ask for more things that are not listed in any place where one would look to see what needs to be submitted with a ticket, including python logs, etc.
5. You take another two days to respond to the submitter after the python logs are sent in, and THEN you ask for a clean install.
That's 6 days of being not able to play the game before you ask a user to uninstall their mods. That's not acceptable.
If you're going to ask for it, and you KNOW you are going to ask for it, do it up front. Put it in the documentation. don't put it here, because nobody is going to remember to look here. They are going to look at the instructions that tell them how to submit a ticket.
Only 6 days? im going on 1 month of waiting 6 days for them to close my ticket, not read my ticket and give a copy paste reply that does not help. Then finally get a human to respond after 2 weeks of no access to my account and tell me i did not provide the original purchase from 2012-2013. [edited]if i knew when and what account i used that many years ago i would provide it but they refuse to answer me. Since i gave them 6 copies of various payments over the years they refuse to acknowledge my existence because they expect something specific that i have no clue what they are looking for. WOT's customer service is a joke don't waist your time with it unless you know these things (copies of bank statements email address internet addresses from the moment you signed up). They take your money and could give a crapafter that. It's sad for such a great game, they do not care to support it, or they are incompetent. They can take your money within seconds but refuse to help you after that.