READ BEFORE YOU SEND IN A TECH SUPPORT TICKET!

tech support mods tickets support

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

GunMonkey1 #41 Posted Mar 15 2015 - 22:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 14109 battles
  • [REJCT] REJCT

View PostKaiserSchnitzel, on Jan 29 2015 - 15:21, said:

Hello Wargaming Technical Support, 

Posting this information here is all well and good, but you need to post it in your troubleshooter: https://na.wargaming.net/support/Troubleshooter/List , your Submit a Ticket page https://na.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/Submit , and any pages in your FAQ, such as https://na.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/175/22/how-do-i-submit-a-ticket , that purportedly describe precisely what is needed to submit a ticket. 

Reasons: 

1. You take two days to respond to a ticket. 

2. When you respond the first time, before you even do anything else, you ask if the submitter has complied with certain listed requirements despite what the submitter has provided to you in the ticket.

3. You take another two days to respond to the response. 

4. When you do respond, you ask for more things that are not listed in any place where one would look to see what needs to be submitted with a ticket, including python logs, etc.

5. You take another two days to respond to the submitter after the python logs are sent in, and THEN you ask for a clean install. 

That's 6 days of being not able to play the game before you ask a user to uninstall their mods. That's not acceptable. 

If you're going to ask for it, and you KNOW you are going to ask for it, do it up front. Put it in the documentation. don't put it here, because nobody is going to remember to look here. They are going to look at the instructions that tell them how to submit a ticket. 

Only 6 days? im going on 1 month of waiting 6 days for them to close my ticket, not read my ticket and give a copy paste reply that does not help.   Then finally get a human to respond after 2 weeks of no access to my account and tell me i did not provide the original purchase from 2012-2013.  [edited]if i knew when and what account i used that many years ago i would provide it but they refuse to answer me.  Since i gave them 6 copies of various payments over the years they refuse to acknowledge my existence because they expect something specific that i have no clue what they are looking for.  WOT's customer service is a joke don't waist your time with it unless you know these things (copies of bank  statements email address internet addresses from the moment you signed up).  They take your money and could give a crapafter that.  It's sad for such a great game, they do not care to support it, or they are incompetent.  They can take your money within seconds but refuse to help you after that.  

dropshotking1 #42 Posted Apr 01 2015 - 03:02

Private

• -Players-
  • 10101 battles

i need help over the past to  3 months nothing i have tried is working i have been on the losing team changed tiers.changed types of tanks .tried platooning,same issue win one lose 10 .i will not spend another nickle on this game horrible experience.only my friendship with clan mates is keeping me going but thats about gone now as well.what can i try or do differently not fair always getting 35% chance to win on adv

slashngut21 #43 Posted Apr 04 2015 - 22:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17730 battles

View PostCadaverHvyMtl, on Jan 30 2015 - 19:51, said:

Hm.

To the Tech Support Staff:  As one who did Live Tech Support for a local Internet Service Provider, back in the day of Dial-up modems...   A few thoughts:   Your information, attachments, and file requests should be UP FRONT.  Ask for it, UP FRONT and Repeatedly.  Make sure the Average Joe Player knows to have his/her replay on and recording.  Make sure they know what you want, and how to find it.  Make sure this information is Obvious, and Clear. (So, posting it in the Forums?  Well, does the Average Joe Player ever visit the forums?  If I were a betting man, I would bet on 'No.' )

I would suggest, when the Player opens a Ticket,  they have a Click-through page where you ask for Everything you may need, Up Front. With links on How to Find the Stuff you need, and links on what to do for the most Common Issues.  The links on what to do for the most Common Issues would cull a large percentage of your Tickets, increasing your response time.  None of this is that hard to do.

A Live Chat may be a great idea... However, Live Chats would require additional tech support staff.   And, the additional costs to have this staff. (So, WG spends $ on odd things, and does not spend it on things which seem to be needed... Due to this quirkiness, I do not presume we will see Live Chat, ever...)

Read the Ticket, First, before responding.  The "Blanket Response" you send out says,"Go away, we do not care about your problems."  This causes animosity between Support and the Player.  This animosity leads to,"You won't feel very much inclined to optionally buy things from us if you don't like our game....so...... " issue you want to prevent...  So, take the Blanket Response, and put it in the Click-Through Page.   So, the Player knows he/she/it is expected to do those things before getting support.

Just my 2 cents.

One more thing: Make sure Awesomium (spelling?) or whatever that "web browser" is, does not automatically label the User's account as having mods installed.  You guys installed it.  Not us.

I record all battles. Why can't I be logged to wot and review a replay?????

slashngut21 #44 Posted Apr 04 2015 - 22:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17730 battles
Everytime I submit a ticket I am told to go to the forums.

slashngut21 #45 Posted Apr 04 2015 - 22:51

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17730 battles
"Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game," You have got to be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot support sucks. You know it and so does everyone else.

1panzergirl1 #46 Posted Apr 06 2015 - 01:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 25764 battles

I've been having problems when i submit a ticket for any type of support. This has gone on for the past month or more. It continues to say "Please check the information you entered. If the ticket seems incomplete, add more details." After a thorough review there's nothing to add. Is there any other way to get support as I can't get through by submitting a ticket??

KaiserSchnitzel #47 Posted Apr 23 2015 - 00:49

Captain

• Players
  • 9967 battles
  • [PANSY] PANSY

View PostGunadie, on Jan 29 2015 - 15:20, said:

Maybe WG tech support should move to include a "pay to jump the Que" service for people like you that feel that is

taking to long for you !

Do you have any idea how many Tech question they may field on a daily basis??

Hey genius, 

if it takes more than one day to respond to a ticket, then you have more tickets than you can handle. no sympathy. And I am curious that you think that throwing money at them would be an option that I would elect.

mistertropical #48 Posted May 05 2015 - 23:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 17264 battles

You know what I find hilarious - When people put in tickets regarding such trivial things such as chat bans/appeals, they have gotten almost immediate responses. But when my account is suspended due to a chargeback from a gift - - - NO REPLY.

Edited by mistertropical, May 06 2015 - 20:56.

ervin_cheng #49 Posted May 06 2015 - 23:36

Private

• -Players-
  • 124 battles
Has anyone else not received their purchases? I've been waiting for over 24 hours for mine to come through

StLouisR1 #50 Posted May 15 2015 - 19:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 14672 battles
  • [ROLF] ROLF

Wargaming,

Please take notice your tech support is failing. I understand you may be inundated with trivial and/or annoying complaints, but your response time for purchases and monetary transaction complaints must be faster. I submitted a ticket nearly two weeks ago with no satisfaction. The initial response took six days and only requested more information. Now you are losing money because I refuse to make any other purchases until the ticket is satisfactorily resolved. I am getting the impression your organization cares little for the individual players and is focused on high level players and teams.

I request you address the long wait periods customers are experiencing with trouble tickets specific to gold purchases and monetary exchange.

Very Respectfully,

StLouisR1

Edited by StLouisR1, May 15 2015 - 19:32.

Rommel_19 #51 Posted May 18 2015 - 16:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 23499 battles

I think I found out why the game was crashing and sending me out to the desktop.

Ever sense the 0.9.7 update, I have tried all kinds of combinations to figure it out.

I was using an EVGA Geforce GTX 780 Ti board with and without mods = CRASH.

I purchased the new GTX Titan Z with and without mods, with low and high resolution = CRASH

I almost gave up then I went on WOT graphics settings and set it to "standard" instead of "improved" with mods = FIXED.

Not a single crash. It's a shame though I can't use the "maximum" graphics settings.

Hopefully WOT will fix this soon!!!!!

jcksnghst #52 Posted May 20 2015 - 01:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 142 battles
every time this afternoon I have tried to enter World of Tanks it tells me it cannot connect with the servers? Is anyone else having this problem. I do not know where to ask this question?Ty in advance.

jcksnghst #53 Posted May 20 2015 - 01:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 142 battles
now it is saying I do not have an up to date, and it is sending me to Google Play but all the options are just uninstall and open?

Pigeon_of_War #54 Posted May 29 2015 - 16:51

Assistant Producer

• Administrator
  • 9799 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

View Postjcksnghst, on May 19 2015 - 16:28, said:

now it is saying I do not have an up to date, and it is sending me to Google Play but all the options are just uninstall and open?

Sounds like you are talking about WoT: Blitz. Try this link here: http://forum.wotblitz.com

Yanozha #55 Posted May 29 2015 - 18:18

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23552 battles
WG stopped taking tickets ive sent in over a dozen about racial epithets , replays , screen shots , all i get back is a form letter that says they no longer accept tickets use the fake in battle reporting .. LOL company is a joke

RotoRooter91 #56 Posted May 29 2015 - 18:32

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27034 battles
  • [TCH] TCH
Information, Organization, Follow through. You guys have really screwed this up. There should be a clear set of instructions for submitting tickets regarding what is required of the sender, for example Tank restoration requires a statement confirming player has an available garage slot and however many credits to buy the tank back, not knowing this I sent a ticket saying "please sell me my T7 Combat Car back", 3 days later your response says confirm you want to do this, OK sent, 2 days later another response from WG "Confirm your confirmation" OK sent, 3 days later T7 shows up in garage. Did same thing for Tetrarch actually wording the confirmation in the ticket, 3 days later response "please confirm", Ok sent, 3 days later got the tank. Really what is needed is a clear guide as to what info to submit with your ticket the FIRST time to expedite having your issue resolved, 2nd once a ticket is opened, you don't shuffle it to the bottom of, new tickets queue, you put it in a response/action needed queue ffs. it comes back flagged, you expedite it. You guys are making it a lot harder on yourselves than it has to be. I realize you are dealing with thousands of tickets and a limited staff, Which leads me to C Have a nice day, and Thanks for all you are doing to keep this juggernaut rolling.                  Good Hunting

Kotetsu52 #57 Posted Jun 06 2015 - 10:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25791 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostKaiserSchnitzel, on Apr 23 2015 - 08:49, said:

View PostGunadie, on Jan 29 2015 - 15:20, said:

Maybe WG tech support should move to include a "pay to jump the Que" service for people like you that feel that is

taking to long for you !

Do you have any idea how many Tech question they may field on a daily basis??

Hey genius, 

if it takes more than one day to respond to a ticket, then you have more tickets than you can handle. no sympathy. And I am curious that you think that throwing money at them would be an option that I would elect.

Nailed right on the head.

They make enough money to hire more staff and at the end of the day it is their god damn [edited]responsibility to provide with a decent customer support. 

Competition answers tickets fast. The longest I waited with War Thunder was a couple of hours. Too bad I actually prefer playing WOT... Wait, I can't even play it anymore so it is not even like I had a choice.

Kotetsu52 #58 Posted Jun 06 2015 - 11:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25791 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 10:37, said:

You won't feel very much inclined to optionally buy things from us if you don't like our game....so......

Oh We love the game alright but we hate the catastrophic and pathetic customer support. We will not be inclined to continue playing and send you cash if you don't care a bit more about us dude... As said above, the competition got it right so it's time for you to pull your head from your a22 and actually do your job...

Edited by Kotetsu52, Jun 06 2015 - 11:05.

Kotetsu52 #59 Posted Jun 09 2015 - 22:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25791 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 10:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

So please, before you ask for assistance from us, for which we will be more than glad to give, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

Thank for hearing us out! 

I saw that yeah when you erased two of my tickets and closed the third one without answering my questions. I believe you resolve lots of problems if the way you do it is by closing tickets and basically telling your customer to f#*k off, you definitely get rid of lots of tickets that way...

chasf #60 Posted Jul 03 2015 - 14:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 57733 battles
  • [5IB] 5IB

Hello,

For almost a week now I have not had access to any gold I have purchased or XP I have earned because of the Acquisition  Data Balance that has been running.  I can't sell or buy tanks, nor do I have access to any of my finances in the game. Can you tell me why this is running and how long it will run? Oh, and I am not enjoying my game play because of this. This is my 3rd post needing help in the last 3 or 4 days without a response.

Thanks

Chasf

Edited by chasf, Jul 03 2015 - 14:51.

Also tagged with tech support, mods, tickets, support

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users