READ BEFORE YOU SEND IN A TECH SUPPORT TICKET!

tech support mods tickets support

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

ntp_ntp #61 Posted Jul 03 2015 - 15:03

Major

• Players
  • 12347 battles
  • [SMELL] SMELL

Do you have a WoWs or WoWp account?

If you have a WoWs account, login, load to port. Log out.. re-boot and come back to WoT and see what happens.

Because of the new account merging system, your Wows and WoT prem time are synched.

So, if you have WoWs installed, go login and out and give back a shout.

It has worked for many people.

ProGenUinE #62 Posted Jul 22 2015 - 15:34

Private

• Players
  • 51853 battles
  • [-VDP-] -VDP-

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 01:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

So please, before you ask for assistance from us, for which we will be more than glad to give, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

Thank for hearing us out! 

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 01:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

So please, before you ask for assistance from us, for which we will be more than glad to give, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

ProGenUinE #63 Posted Jul 22 2015 - 15:36

Private

• Players
  • 51853 battles
  • [-VDP-] -VDP-

i killed a m2 lite tank and didnt give me my u.k expert badge ..  plz help i have a screen shot if needed ty . progenuine..:)

canheat #64 Posted Oct 11 2015 - 16:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 28638 battles

i ve been getting warnings and sanctions  for desertions.several times this week-end.because something is wrong with my new rebuilt pc.

im going to address it this week.where can i go to to remove these sanctions.

Cepheus74 #65 Posted Oct 28 2015 - 15:28

Private

• Players
  • 6300 battles
  • [VISER] VISER
Updated now a black screen....very nice...NOT! :(

slashngut21 #66 Posted Oct 29 2015 - 05:48

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18067 battles
Just keep paying. Maybe they will get around to fixing things when they wake up. Support is a joke. Can anyone tell me how a tank in the open, no bushes, rock.......can drive right up to me, and not be seen.

MedMarine64 #67 Posted Dec 17 2015 - 07:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 60133 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST

They screwed up the use of arty so very bad that the only way to hit anything even at 20% was to use War pack, then they take away the trees and the camo rating of the TD's as well, then they want us to BUY a lot of goodies so they can mess with what is left?? Why?  If it was not ff\or the lousy return on NON-Premium accounts, this whole game would make the top 3 for Rigged in favor of those using War Pack that pays WG for the right to use it !!  That is the biggest cheat of all. The Tiny movement that flares the arty sight picture makes the use of Battle Assistant a must; the fact that it takes 30 seconds+ of a tank holding still to try to hit it with arty seems to escape those [edited]about arty.  They made it enar imp[ossible to hide any tank in the scawny bushes that they left and the scattered trees??? REMOVE the instructions for tank use; they now mean nothing.

MOVE YOUR Tanks fools; sit still and we can then TRY to hit you; the guns are real inaccurate now;so, quit [edited].

Edited by MedMarine64, Dec 17 2015 - 07:17.

BigJohnsonLogan #68 Posted Dec 19 2015 - 05:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 32633 battles

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 28 2015 - 20:37, said:

You won't feel very much inclined to optionally buy things from us if you don't like our game....so......

That is why I took 6 months off from this game and will liking do it again. Every decision Wargaming had made in the last 6 months has made the game worse to play Random Matches.

Did you hear my wallet closing with my credit card still inside ?? 

cantfight #69 Posted Apr 12 2016 - 10:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 3 battles

Im new so I cant start a topic so I hope this works.

on both tanks and warships I am getting the same error message, d3dx943.dll is missing from your computer.  Any help would be great?  The games look crazy, I spent all night downloading them and I cant play :(

ToothDecay #70 Posted Apr 12 2016 - 10:32

Major

• Players
  • 26422 battles
  • [NARC] NARC

View Postcantfight, on Apr 12 2016 - 04:09, said:

Im new so I cant start a topic so I hope this works.

on both tanks and warships I am getting the same error message, d3dx943.dll is missing from your computer.  Any help would be great?  The games look crazy, I spent all night downloading them and I cant play :(

Reinstall your video card driver.  That should have been installed the 1st time, sometimes it gets missed.

BlkPanther85 #71 Posted May 10 2016 - 21:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Help!! I'm frustrated . I dont know if this is the place to get the information I need. My problem is  with my xp from tanks that I have sold and posses. I want to use my xp and my battle credits to purchase a new tank and I 'm having trouble converting or using my XP to purchase and than use the XP for the research. It seems to me every time I want to purchase a new tank I have to buy it. I do not understand how the converting process works. Please help me.

GeneralG7 #72 Posted May 12 2016 - 17:01

Private

• Players
  • 16791 battles
I am having issues with my phone number, the last time I connected my phone number to World of Tanks was back in 2014, just recently I realized I had a new phone number, and tried to switch my account to my current number, however it requires the old phone, and I no longer have that phone, how can I fix this?

Finnegan_Gromyko #73 Posted Jun 06 2016 - 16:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12031 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 29 2015 - 02:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

If nothing is more important to you than making sure we enjoy the game, please do the following for Mac users:

1. Pin a post in the support section letting people know what's going on with the 9.15 patch that broke the game for so many of us. It would also be better to put some updates in the actual game. A lot of players don't use the forum. I've been providing a lot of advice to players to help them get their game going again, but I know there's a lot of people who are not seeing these posts.

2. In that post, include a link to the Studly Utility that has actually fixed the problem for most of us. (Better yet, hire Dstud208!) Include instructions on how to use it.

3. Embrace full support of Macs. Don't just push it on to Codeweaver and tell us it's not your problem. I sent you a lot of money this year, but my support ticket was responded to by someone saying WG doesn't support Macs, and it's Codeweaver's problem. Well, I don't send my money to Codeweaver, so it's actually WG's problem.

4. As 9.15 has been a complete Gong Show for both Mac and PC users, it would be great if WG would provide some sort of compensation, such as Gold or similar, to make up for the frustration this has caused. Many people are losing out on Premium time due to these issues, so it's costing them REAL MONEY.

5. I doubt this will happen, but appointing a 'Mac Ambassador' at WG would be a good idea, and good for your business. Mac users get really sick of that 'Just buy a PC' attitude we get every time we hit a problem. You guys clearly need a Mac Ambassador in house to grow this segment of your market, and keep us happy.

Despite all the problems since May 25 (Ironically, my birthday! Thanks for that ....) I do think WoT is an amazing game. Fix some of these ongoing issues, and I'm sure the player base will be happier, more loyal, and will spend more money because they know you've got their backs.

Thanks, from a formerly happy player.

Xw_Elite06_wX #74 Posted Jun 16 2016 - 03:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 11582 battles

View PostWanderingGhost, on Jan 29 2015 - 09:01, said:

Yeah, noticed that too driftin after the update for the 8-bit tanks. For a little bit my credits and free xp came back up but vanished again, figured it's a conflict as well but hey, I'd rather have my dual layer garage since I can click to find out.

As someone that occasionally plays arty, and only recently started using it more due to the personal missions and installed battle assistant to see what the fuss was about, it's actually EASIER for me to hit moving targets in the standard overhead view if they are moving then the view you get with BA. I find myself using it more to check if an ally is potentially in the flight path due to angles then anything else. Yeah, it gives you a better idea if the tank has a bit hanging out of cover but I made some of the same shots with standard view because the green line extended to where the tank was behind the rock or whatever. Also, Arty good at hitting on the move? Please tell me what magic ones do this cause Mine has missed consecutive shots on stationary togs, let alone moving targets, particularly ones zig zagging at high speed unless they are right in front of me and RNG is on my side for a change.

+1 . arty aim = terrible. even at tier 10...

Xw_Elite06_wX #75 Posted Jun 16 2016 - 03:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 11582 battles

View PostBigJohnsonLogan, on Dec 18 2015 - 23:43, said:

That is why I took 6 months off from this game and will liking do it again. Every decision Wargaming had made in the last 6 months has made the game worse to play Random Matches.

Did you hear my wallet closing with my credit card still inside ??

hahahaha last 6 months? try since patch 8.0. I've put less than 1k matches into the game since that patch. its hardly worth playing any more, and absolutely not worth paying for anymore.

Gumboot #76 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 19:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 13208 battles
  • [P-I-G] P-I-G
Been 3 days and still cant login

_Rudedog #77 Posted Jun 19 2016 - 20:02

Captain

• Players
  • 35176 battles
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X

View PostPigeon_of_War, on Jan 28 2015 - 19:27, said:

Hey Tankers! 

, remove thy mods and we can push forward! 

Shouldn't it have stated "Thou shalt remove thy mods forthwith, so we can push hither and yon".

" Thank thee for hearing us out".   :rolleyes:

Marcus_Mucus #78 Posted Jun 24 2016 - 01:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 27799 battles
I just got a new computer and loaded the game. When I tried to play it told me that I was missing 3dx9_43.dII  and that I should reload.  I did that but there was no change.  Any ideas?

James_Manning_JM #79 Posted Sep 17 2016 - 00:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 248 battles
  • [-ETK-] -ETK-

Hey Tankers! 

We wanted to remind everyone that one of the things done at Support is provide Technical Support for our player having issues logging into your account. Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game, World of Tanks! Sometimes we might ask you for specific logs about your current computer set-up and settings. We would like to formally ask that all players please remove all of your modifications (mods) from your client before you send a Tech Support ticket. 

Believe us when we say this resolves a LOT of issues we see on a day to day basis. Mods are cool and we don't mind at all if you use them (so long as they aren't Prohibited), but they can't help us in Tech Support. We need clean (vanilla) clients to investigate and find out what the issue is, especially if the issue becomes a wide spread one and specific logs would be needed to report to our Bug Support team. 

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GAME FOR 14 DAYS NOW IVE SENT COUNTLESS TICKETS EVEN MADE COUNTLESS PHONE CALLS ALL I GET IS WE ARE AWARE OF THE PROBLEM AND WE ARE PUTTING YOUR TICKETS ON HOLD NO WORD NOW FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS NOW I HAD 45 DAYS OF PREM AND 3255 GOLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED MONEY TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT ON THE 6TH OF THIS MONTH HELL I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO LOG IN STARTING THE 3RD OF THIS MONTH SO YOU SAYING THIS   Nothing is more important to us than making sure you can enjoy our game IS TOTAL BULLCHIT BUT YOU GOT MY MONEY SO THATS A LESSON FOR ME SEEMS YOUR MORE INTERESTED IN PUTTING STUPID CRAP IN THE GAME THAN FIXING THE ISSUE BET ILL GET A RESPONCE WHEN I START THE CHARGE BACK FOR ALL MY MONEY

DiscipleofDoom #80 Posted Sep 19 2016 - 01:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22446 battles
  • [FUFC] FUFC
Why do I get suspended for shooting teammate that is smashing INTO ME, CHASING ME TO DO SO, AND PUSHING ME OUT INTO OPPOSING FIRE?! hE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED BEFORE I HAVE TO RETALIATE AGAINSTR THE BULLY!!!!!!

Also tagged with tech support, mods, tickets, support

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users