m12 spg

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

marcin11888 #1 Posted Jun 06 2011 - 10:10

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Like in the title i managed to get m 12 yesterday and after about 30 battles i must say it's unplayable because i only loose credit on that spg ,developers pls do something with that.

KoopaKrab #2 Posted Jun 06 2011 - 10:17

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 10427 battles
  • [ACES] ACES
This is a known bug.  Apparently they are working on a fix (and have been for a few months now).

Seems like it should be really quick and easy to fix though.

marcin11888 #3 Posted Jun 06 2011 - 10:28

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Yes'i know this bug was reported in november 2010 so i don't know why it wasn't fixed yet :/ So what i must buy premium to get next tier artilery now ? because they ignore this bug for about year.And i don't think they will fix it fast.

LordBlade59 #4 Posted Jun 06 2011 - 12:06

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6238 battles
I sent in a few ticket reply's about the M12's credit gain bug and was told I was incorrect about the issue . They asked me to supply screenshots of the personal achievements during battles to show experience to credit ratio and amount of things I damaged etc did all they asked. I guess getting 1,600(not doubled) experience but only get 25k credits is normal in there eyes.

Then the person who replied to the ticket offered a way for me to play my artillery to gain more credits. In the 3 steps he suggested one of them was Scouting with my artillery to gain credits. Another reason they explained to me is that its a high tier tank and is not ment to be played often or be used to gain alot of credits. If thats the case why is the M40/43 so much better in credit gain.. I can screenshot it and mail it to any one who does not believe this. I question if they care or even read about it at all.

The credit gain on the M12 is awful. Once the tank is fully upgraded though and you have the second gun the grind is not as bad and with the new bonus damage on the gun you can earn a bit more credits then previously. The m40/43 is semi worth the grind since the recent nerf on its reload.

The m40/43's 203 howitzer used to reload at one 1.9 seconds to compete with the russian 203 which had a maximum of 1.9 reload as well except they got to use there gun a full tier lower then US and Germany. But now with the m40/43 reload nerf on the 203 its max reload is 1.78...So lets do some comparison's here. The 203 for germany does 2,000 damage and reloads at 1.70 . Russia has a maximum reload of 1.9 seconds on tier 6 arty and above with 1,850 damage. Now US is at the bottom of the pack with 1.78 reload but 1,850 damage.

The m40/43 is still well worth the grind and is alot of fun to use and makes excellent credits for its tier. Its not a Lowe money maker but it does the job. The T92 is fun when you hit things with it although it suffers from the "We went right through them" issue where the shell hits them and does 0% and kills no crew but tracks them ...With HE shells that are supposed to explode lol. So your left reloading for almost a minute while you curse in your head quietly lol.

Filosofer #5 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 06:49

Private

• Players
  • 11502 battles
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.  I thought it was 'normal' at first because of the cost of running higher tier vehicles but realized after awhile that I was making significantly less using the m12 vs the m41.  I almost NEVER lost money with the m41, indeed, it is my top money maker.  The m12 burns through cash, even if I do have an excellent game, after the cost of replacing the shells I do not make much.

edit: Just finished a tier 9 game.  Fired all 20 of my shells, 8 were direct hits, I don't know how many were splash.  I damaged 7 tanks, killed 1, received Confederate medal.

399 xp
19489 credits
22400 resupply

:(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users