Fallen Angels Gaming Recruiting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Betryal #1 Posted Aug 03 2010 - 16:14

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Fallen Angels Gaming

We are a group of friendly players based all over the world, We are looking for people to join our division for WoT.

Requirements.
Must have TS3.
Register on our Website

To Join

Go to our site to get TS info and speak to one of our admins on TS. After release the application process will be instated.

We also play other games as a clan such as COHO it is nice if you would play them with us but not necessary.

Until recently i was running a small fleet in NF bismark server but due to how buggy the game is and as its been out 8 years with no improvement i have quit playing that for this.

Betryal #2 Posted Aug 06 2010 - 12:26

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Updated main post

Betryal #3 Posted Dec 23 2010 - 18:22

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Main post updated finally

7F17 #4 Posted Mar 17 2012 - 02:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Fallen Angels Gaming

We are a group of friendly players based all over the world, We are looking for people to join our division for WoT.

Requirements.
Must have TS3.
Register on our Website

To Join

Go to our site to get TS info and speak to one of our admins on TS. After release the application process will be instated.

We also play other games as a clan such as COHO it is nice if you would play them with us but not necessary.

Until recently i was running a small fleet in NF bismark server but due to how buggy the game is and as its been out 8 years with no improvement i have quit playing that for this.