How to activate account?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

owaa1G #1 Posted Jun 07 2011 - 23:52

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
OK, so I just re-registered with orld of Tanks. They tell me to go to my email to activate my account with cofirmation code. I go there and they tell me to download, they log on. But I have already downloaded so I just logged on. Then, I can't connect again. I can't find the confirmation code in my email, so I probably haven't activated yet, so I can't connect. But where is the cofirmation code?

This is my first eamil, "Confirm Registration"

To view the web version of this email, please view here.

Dear owaa1G!
This email address was submitted for registration with World of Tanks. To complete your registration, click the following link: http://game.worldoft...ce3578c3ac1d1  
From now the World of Tanks Administration will use this email address to contact you and keep you up-to-date with the latest WoT events. Please use this email address to log in to the World of Tanks game and forum.  
If you lose or forget your password, this email address will be used to recover your password.  
Good luck both on virtual battlefields and in real life!  

World of Tanks Team

My second email.

To view the web version of this email, please view here.

Dear owaa1G!
Congratulations!
You have successfully registered with World of Tanks! We hope you will enjoy it!  

to get started:
1. Download the latest version of the WoT client. To install the game, launch file WoT_0.6.4_us_setup.exe.  
2. Launch the game (Internet connection required) and enter your login owaa1G@hotmail.com and password Streamliner on the logon screen (use the same login/password combination to log in to the World of Tanks forum).  
For more details on the game, go to our guide
or visit World of Tanks FAQ.  
Good luck!  

World of Tanks Team

Please help immediately!

You try logging on yourself!

stickjock #2 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:01

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
did you get it yet or still need help??  as for the confirmation... I believe just click the link in the 1st email they sent you... which it looks like you did since you got the 2nd email...

tho'... I'd edit your post and at LEAST remove the password... not wise to show your login id/password like that...

since you downloaded the game already... not sure why it won't connect... any error message being given??

owaa1D #3 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
I got the first eamil, clicked the link, and got the second email. Then I tried to log on but got disconnected before I could play. So, did I activate or not? And if so, why can't I play?

owaa1D #4 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
There was a error message: "You have been disconnected from the server. Click here to connect again." But I still can't connect.

owaa1G #5 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:11

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
By the way, owaa1D and owaa1G is same person, I just re-registered, so don't get yourself confused!

stickjock #6 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:15

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
https://support.worl...nnection-issues

That's the only thing I know to try for connection issues... never really had a problem here but hope some of that helps out... or hope someone else that might have any ideas posts something for you...

Dersico #7 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 00:16

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Having multiple accounts isn't allowed, but I bet an exception could be made since you did nothing (except get a few free light tanks)

Check your firewall to see if it blocks WoT, or move the WoT folder to a different place.

owaa1G #8 Posted Jun 08 2011 - 22:24

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
But have I activated, yes or no?