LF team for open cup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

poiblade #1 Posted Feb 12 2015 - 23:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 23415 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Sup guys, I decided to start trying my hand in the league.  I play mostly tier 10 tanks so I don't have many tier 8 tanks in my garage at the moment, but I have plenty of gold and credits to buy a few and put 3-4 skill crews in em from my t10 tanks.  I have been a clan wars battle caller in the past, and I used to run team battles with mpro a lot in the past.  The big advantage of having me on the team is I have a very open schedule and can show up for anything, anything with the exception of Mondays and Wednesdays when im only available after 8:00 pm est.  Anyways send me a pm if u have a spot on a good team.

MajorMuscle #2 Posted Feb 12 2015 - 23:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17355 battles
  • [FLEX] FLEX
wow look at all them X's. keep tearing it up Redblade15!

GLM_ #3 Posted Feb 12 2015 - 23:46

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17972 battles
Open cup is in it's last cup, so if you are interested in long-term in league you will need to look for a spot in a team that is in top 8 Overall.
Also bronze and silver league is headed for play-offs, gold league will soon as well. So I recommend actually waiting couple weeks and doing some research on teams and talking to the captains already. That way when league is over, during the off-season people leave the team because of commitment or joining other team or quit the league period. Starting to talk to teams right now, will get you long way in the league. Your stats are good, but stats barely matter for league. Also off-season will be a long period, grind your tier 8s as much as possible, get with some league players and play with them. 

poiblade #4 Posted Feb 12 2015 - 23:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 23415 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
Thanks for the tip GIM but I'm just looking to get my feet wet at the moment.  Trying to get on a legit team is a big commitment because I'll have to buy back all my t8 tanks and actually play them in pugs:/  I hate t8 pugs......

germansunite #5 Posted Feb 14 2015 - 09:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 13304 battles
Hello we are interested in you and would have you on our team. Bad At Tonks. come check out our recents wn8s and stuff. only one spot left. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users