Jump to content


Civil War: Daily Battle Summaries

civilwarOP totallyunbiased TLDR

  • Please log in to reply
269 replies to this topic

Banish #241 Posted Feb 25 2015 - 03:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 17847 battles
  • 2,826
  • Member since:
    09-09-2011

As it has been said many times before:

 

South won this the moment North team picked clans with little to no regard to the time-zones they are most effective with. -G- could have won every battle in their area and the best they could have hoped for was a draw in points. Combine that advantage, with the fact that there were incorrect chip management on the first day, and you have the answer to why North team is screwed in terms of points. South side caused -G- to re-land to a better position and I'm pretty sure they are going to be motivated for some pay-back. The only problem is VILIN is more or less in their way as well as the fact that CHAI_Sniper and Agnotology are apparently going to be calling the rest of battles for us...well we didn't want to maintain our 88% win rate anyway.

 

RELIC I know that it makes the most sense to put your full attention on RUS (HQ's, less cover stack, etc...), but we would like to face a full team every once in awhile. :mellow:

 

What I see happening out of this Civil War; Someone pokes -G- one time too many and -G- actually become motivated enough to seriously consider going after another clan.



favrepeoria #242 Posted Feb 25 2015 - 15:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31964 battles
  • 1,718
  • [RATM] RATM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011

View PostBanish, on Feb 24 2015 - 20:57, said:

As it has been said many times before:

 

South won this the moment North team picked clans with little to no regard to the time-zones they are most effective with. -G- could have won every battle in their area and the best they could have hoped for was a draw in points. Combine that advantage, with the fact that there were incorrect chip management on the first day, and you have the answer to why North team is screwed in terms of points. South side caused -G- to re-land to a better position and I'm pretty sure they are going to be motivated for some pay-back. The only problem is VILIN is more or less in their way as well as the fact that CHAI_Sniper and Agnotology are apparently going to be calling the rest of battles for us...well we didn't want to maintain our 88% win rate anyway.

 

RELIC I know that it makes the most sense to put your full attention on RUS (HQ's, less cover stack, etc...), but we would like to face a full team every once in awhile. :mellow:

 

What I see happening out of this Civil War; Someone pokes -G- one time too many and -G- actually become motivated enough to seriously consider going after another clan.

If what you see happens, it better be a top 5 clan otherwise they will still be backhanded by everyone for attacking someone not in their league. Unfortunately it is a two way street and they will hit you on both sides of the argument. Lose to good clan? Your clan is dead blah blah blah. Beat other top 20 clan senseless? Your just picking on the little guys. 



map381 #243 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 03:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19140 battles
  • 1,364
  • [REL_3] REL_3
  • Member since:
    07-18-2012
Well FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WG.  3 guys not loaded until the encounter battle with OTTER was almost 4 mins in.  Even WG doesn't want the North to make a comeback

Scorpiany #244 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 04:31

    Major

  • Game Knowledge Expert
  • 36995 battles
  • 13,053
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View Postmap381, on Feb 25 2015 - 18:44, said:

Well FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WG.  3 guys not loaded until the encounter battle with OTTER was almost 4 mins in.  Even WG doesn't want the North to make a comeback

 

North must make a miraculous come-back! :playing:

Gyarados #245 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 05:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14368 battles
  • 11,504
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010
Plebkac beat a PLSGO on a Green Bay and a Vancouver.

LZ_Schneider #246 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 05:26

    Staff sergeant

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 22993 battles
  • 289
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View Postmap381, on Feb 25 2015 - 21:44, said:

Well FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WG.  3 guys not loaded until the encounter battle with OTTER was almost 4 mins in.  Even WG doesn't want the North to make a comeback

 

We as well have had a few not load into battle for quite a while.

RatZ1LLa #247 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:08

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 10596 battles
  • 1,510
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012
I'll have about 10+ videos to upload this weekend, been behind mates.

LordFozy #248 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:10

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 25355 battles
  • 351
  • Member since:
    12-15-2012
so apparantly 12 meds and 3 arty on westfield is not a good idea, can confirm rel_2? 

JayZ536 #249 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:13

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 35551 battles
  • 538
  • [M0] M0
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostLordFozy, on Feb 26 2015 - 00:10, said:

so apparantly 12 meds and 3 arty on westfield is not a good idea, can confirm rel_2? 

 

pushing up north with them lel was fun

blackzaru #250 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 20582 battles
  • 3,736
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

FOXEY (February 25th):

Defended against PLSGO on landing. (portland, oregon)

Lost to TTIME's cover stack for BULLS. (wallowa national forest)

Tech lost to VILIN's cover stack for BULLS. (hanford site)



Rustyfizz #251 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 22558 battles
  • 70
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    02-23-2013

View PostLordFozy, on Feb 25 2015 - 23:10, said:

so apparantly 12 meds and 3 arty on westfield is not a good idea, can confirm rel_2? 

 

Made a Highlight of that battle on my twitch

RandomDying #252 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 06:39

    Captain

  • Players
  • 46447 battles
  • 1,235
  • [PINGU] PINGU
  • Member since:
    08-24-2012
We can all agree mistakes were made like letting tigers and Tioga call against NPC on serene....

CheesusWalks #253 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 07:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10724 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

Feb 25, 2015 - ESPRT Battles

 

Spoiler

 



Beerstein #254 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 07:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 18655 battles
  • 11,644
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011
I think we're all winners in this event. Everyone shook some rust off, some realized they need to get some practice in etc. Thanks to diplomacy stuff we should all be in tip top shape for swatting scrub clans and still not touching one another. To the winners, all 20 of them!

_xXx_bro_o7o7_xXx_ #255 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 08:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 18003 battles
  • 3,941
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011
Get out of here with yer gersh derned commie boolshet, this is murica

G1bby #256 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 08:54

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 28209 battles
  • 2,502
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    01-30-2011

View Postmap381, on Feb 25 2015 - 18:44, said:

Well FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WG.  3 guys not loaded until the encounter battle with OTTER was almost 4 mins in.  Even WG doesn't want the North to make a comeback

 

WG too OP pls nerf

Pollenz #257 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 16:06

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 40734 battles
  • 1,561
  • [CAVY] CAVY
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

Last 4 replays send.

3-3 THUGZ

2-1 PLSGO

1-1 OTTER

1-0 DICE

0-1 TTIME

 

7-6 Overall



BarrooM #258 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 17:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 18618 battles
  • 5,654
  • Member since:
    02-02-2011
Is this over yet? I don't think there is anyway possible for North to come back in points at this point.

favrepeoria #259 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 17:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 31964 battles
  • 1,718
  • [RATM] RATM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2011
We only require formal surrender to DICE on the behalf of the South team

Yankee #260 Posted Feb 26 2015 - 18:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 39374 battles
  • 9,950
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    08-02-2010
We'll send BOLD right over





Also tagged with civilwarOP, totallyunbiased, TLDR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users