Jump to content


Im looking for a team


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cornish_Pirate #1 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 20:30

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39245 battles
  • 911
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Im looking for a team to get some experience in leagues, if anyone is interested in having me let me know :)

Dutch_81 #2 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 20:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 17599 battles
  • 2,297
  • Member since:
    09-22-2012
-APE- wants you. We have a solid group assembled, and are fighting every night. We have been consistently holding land in the arctic, but lack the tanks/chips to do much on the main map. Our stronghold is at 75% winrate. Also, two of our callers come from top 5 clans. We maintain a drama free environment, and encourage player development and growth. Come help make something great, join -APE-.

Splee_The_Bee_Eater #3 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 20:47

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24783 battles
  • 357
  • Member since:
    03-16-2012
PM someone in CARTL (other than me, I'm the new guy).

Cornish_Pirate #4 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 21:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39245 battles
  • 911
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
In a couple of days i will compare all teams and speak to the ones that interest me :)

Windows_Are_Tasty #5 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 21:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 58666 battles
  • 3,909
  • [-WLU-] -WLU-
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostDutch_81, on Feb 21 2015 - 13:34, said:

-APE- wants you. We have a solid group assembled, and are fighting every night. We have been consistently holding land in the arctic, but lack the tanks/chips to do much on the main map. Our stronghold is at 75% winrate. Also, two of our callers come from top 5 clans. We maintain a drama free environment, and encourage player development and growth. Come help make something great, join -APE-.

 

I don't think you read his post. He's looking for a league team, not a clan.

Cornish_Pirate #6 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 21:09

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39245 battles
  • 911
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostIOC_Cartmen, on Feb 21 2015 - 20:07, said:

 

I don't think you read his post. He's looking for a league team, not a clan.

 

Yes i am, thanks for clarifying

Windows_Are_Tasty #7 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 21:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 58666 battles
  • 3,909
  • [-WLU-] -WLU-
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View Posthutchings343, on Feb 21 2015 - 14:09, said:

 

Yes i am, thanks for clarifying

 

No, your post is perfectly clear. That guy just didn't read it.

Dutch_81 #8 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 21:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 17599 battles
  • 2,297
  • Member since:
    09-22-2012
No I went directly into it didn't see where it was posted my apologies. That said you won't get a better team than via a clan the constant grind platoons and stronghold battles coupled with clan wars leads to great teamwork. I still stand by my statement APE wants you come put the team you want together via us.

Windows_Are_Tasty #9 Posted Feb 21 2015 - 23:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 58666 battles
  • 3,909
  • [-WLU-] -WLU-
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostDutch_81, on Feb 21 2015 - 14:43, said:

No I went directly into it didn't see where it was posted my apologies. That said you won't get a better team than via a clan the constant grind platoons and stronghold battles coupled with clan wars leads to great teamwork. I still stand by my statement APE wants you come put the team you want together via us.

 

Even without noticing the forum section, "Im looking for a team to get some experience in leagues".

You didn't read any more than "looking for blah blah blah"



Long_invader #10 Posted Feb 28 2015 - 19:58

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 7003 battles
  • 8
  • Member since:
    09-21-2014
I am willing to join! Looking for a team also.

Cornish_Pirate #11 Posted Jun 01 2015 - 15:15

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39245 battles
  • 911
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Found a team 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users