contact list not working

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

CrashMayhem #21 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 00:24

Private

• Players
  • 16442 battles

I for one am disappointed that WOT is incompetent and can't fix the contact list.

CrashMayhem #22 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 00:27

Private

• Players
  • 16442 battles
Did I mention how disappointed i was at the absurd level of incompetents that WOT can't fix a simple little bug.

Cloud_1 #23 Posted Jun 20 2017 - 00:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33559 battles
Did we mention its been going on since beginning of May?

Deuce_Coupe #24 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 19:18

Private

• Players
  • 31286 battles

Ok, here are the two responses that I have received from Wargaming Support, Please note that the first response was MAY 11, 2017 and the second JUNE 13, 2017. This is more than just a glitch and a comprehensive answer should be posted for all to see and the patch should be issued or the server repaired.

Karl Banks 

Hello Deuce_Coupe,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

On May 10th, we performed maintenance on our chat servers and applied an updated version, which was expected cause temporary problems as you may have noticed. The announcement of this update can be found, here.

We will continue to monitor any issues related to the recent maintenance, though it should resolve itself with time. If any other information is requested our support staff will contact you.

Thank you again for your report. Have a great day and happy tanking!

Best Regards,

Karl Banks

Wargaming America Support

Emiliano Schroeder 

Dear Deuce_Coupe,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support and reporting this bug to us.

Our developers are aware of an issue where the friends list is not loading. Once the issue has been properly diagnosed our dev team will release a fix in an upcoming patch.

We shall contact you for additional information if needed, and we sincerely appreciate your interest in the improvement of World Of Tanks.

If you have any further questions of concerns please check out our knowledgebase articles

Best Regards,

Emiliano Schroeder

Wargaming America Support

ArcosxD #25 Posted Jun 22 2017 - 20:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 24626 battles
Wg lazy as always. Its been days since the contact list stopped working and still broken as [edited].

tank_killer_45 #26 Posted Jun 27 2017 - 22:36

Private

• -Players-
  • 6646 battles
  • [WFDN] WFDN

My contacts list was working 2 days ago for 2 days only and now it's taking a crapon me again. I swear to mother [edited]god, if you don't fix this god damn bug by the end of the month, WG, I'm going to be so pissed that I will quit this game for good and have any friends that I can reach out to do the same, and then you'll have one less game making you money. Cause this is the third time now in a month this craphas happened, and it's all because of the latest [edited]update. What pisses me off most is that not everyone is having this problem, but I and a few others have to suffer because of WG's [edited]game development and bug eliminating. I took a survey about a week ago (Do not make that sentence into a joke) and I said in the feedback box, "The next time you decide to update a new version into the game, please god almighty, test it as many times as you can and make sure there are no issues for those who test it before you put it into the game". But what pisses me off the most is the fact that my contacts didn't work because of the development of a new [edited]tank, and now I'm trying to look for a new reason as to why this bug is back. How many pointless editions are you going to add to the game such as ranked battles that only tier X's can join, until you realize that it's [edited]up the game, and you're not doing jack crapto fix it!? I mean it! Fix this game by the end of the month or I'm quitting this damn game! And I will have others join me!

la777pesadilla2yamilito #27 Posted Jul 04 2017 - 23:06

Private

• Players
  • 26466 battles
contac not working ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users