Crash-to-Desktop (CTD) back for anyone since 9.6?

ctd crash desktop

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Fog_Carrier_Akagi #41 Posted Mar 31 2015 - 01:43

Private

• Players
  • 12680 battles
  • [AWOO] AWOO

View PostTriPsNatioN, on Mar 30 2015 - 16:36, said:

This only just started to happen to me. Over the last 2 weeks, I had experienced some crashes, either when the battle was done or when it had just begun. And now today, when War Gaming let out another update, regarding the on-track to the Bat Chat 25-T , I click play and get to the screen where it shows the World of Tanks game loading, and when its done, boom, back to my desktop. I don't even get the chance to log in :( . This had just happened right after I updated WOT.

^this 

JGFishe #42 Posted Apr 09 2015 - 23:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 1289 battles
It used to happen to me once maybe twice every 2 hour session I played. But now, I hit the button to log in, and after 4-5 seconds, it crashes to desktop.

XxSavagexX #43 Posted Apr 11 2015 - 00:22

Private

• Players
  • 9960 battles

Similar situation here.  After updating to 9.6, I began to experience a crash every 5-10 battles.  Then it became progressively worse.  My crash is as follows:  game play locks up, the game "minimizes" to my Windows 7 64-bit toolbar, my mouse doesn't show up, and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up the Task Manager to End Program and reload.  Super annoying.  I reinstalled the game, no mods, and it is even worse now.  Crashes occur almost every single battle at all different times (countdown, during play, exiting battle) plus this new twist:  since the Birthday garage started today I now will occasionally crash within the garage!!  I'm not sure if it is graphics card related, sound file related, or what, but my game is now unplayable.  What sucks is that WG won't refund premium time lost to these damn bugs and don't really seem to care about these crash issues.  I have an Intel Core i5-2500 with 8GB of ram, and GeForce GTX 650 Ti card.  I've disabled the Audio Controller, enabled it, disabled it again, all to no avail.  I didn't have a problem before.  So this has got to be a WOT programming issue.  Is there any sort of error logging file that gets created??  This would be very informative for WG programmers to help us with this problem!

SOLUTION UPDATE:  I fixed my CTD problem!  Turns out it was because NVidia's GeForce Experience software suggested I "optimize" my graphics for WOT.  It turned on Antialiasing for "FXAA".  I turned it "Off" and now I have no crashes!  So hopefully this will work for you.  :)

Edited by XxSavagexX, Apr 11 2015 - 05:46.

legendcampos #44 Posted Apr 13 2015 - 19:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41582 battles

View PostXxSavagexX, on Apr 10 2015 - 20:22, said:

SOLUTION UPDATE:  I fixed my CTD problem!  Turns out it was because NVidia's GeForce Experience software suggested I "optimize" my graphics for WOT.  It turned on Antialiasing for "FXAA".  I turned it "Off" and now I have no crashes!  So hopefully this will work for you.  :)

+1

Your tip works for me, I played all day yesterday did not fall once. Thanks!

Edit:
Fall again :(

I use Win 8.1, i noticed that falls more than Win 7.

I will do the steps in this link --> http://forum.worldof...ntegrity-check/

I will give a return

Edited by legendcampos, Apr 23 2015 - 14:02.

tudor_winner_1 #45 Posted Jul 17 2015 - 14:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 7052 battles

some one  help me . after  the update 9.9  my game   crashd  when  in moment when on my game  in sincrinizing  equipment and consumables ..i dont know  to do  to fix it i try  all . and no work . wg will repair that or  no?

SKGoldwinger #46 Posted Jul 22 2015 - 22:04

Private

• Players
  • 17784 battles
  • [CRZYT] CRZYT

I have the same issue of repeatedly crashing to desktop. My drivers are current and I have no mods installed.

Noticed this happening moreso after 9.9 upgrade. Please fix!!!!!

7ORLY7 #47 Posted Jul 25 2015 - 22:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19390 battles
yep 2/5 times when a battle is about to start my game crashes ever since the 9.9 update, sigh. Getting a crash just because of stupid domination mode that was added

Also tagged with ctd, crash, desktop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users