Mount Equipment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

KidK #1 Posted Jun 11 2011 - 00:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42492 battles
Hello

Yesterday I got to purchase my new tank PZK Tiger VI and sold my VK360. Before I put my VK360 up for sale I removed camo, Gun rammer & Improved vetalation which I had to pay for the GR & IV removal.
Now my question is why do we have to pay to remove something we can't use on our next tank?
That just doesn't make sense!
So Now I have play to earn enough to replace these items. And then I have to do that for each future tank!
What a joke that is WoT. :huh:

BadKarma79 #2 Posted Jun 11 2011 - 00:54

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 8461 battles
It helps to know what items can be ported over to your next tank.

On the bright side you can use them on other mediums you may use in the future. Sorry you had to find out about it like this.

LMG #3 Posted Jun 11 2011 - 01:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2183 battles
Non-demountable equipment usually can't be used on different tanks, that's why they are non-demountable (unless you buy some gold). Demountable equipment is avaible to all tanks, TDs and SPGs :)

TargetOnTracks #4 Posted Jun 11 2011 - 01:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22404 battles

View PostKidK, on Jun 11 2011 - 00:41, said:

Hello

Yesterday I got to purchase my new tank PZK Tiger VI and sold my VK360. Before I put my VK360 up for sale I removed camo, Gun rammer & Improved vetalation which I had to pay for the GR & IV removal.
Now my question is why do we have to pay to remove something we can't use on our next tank?
That just doesn't make sense!
So Now I have play to earn enough to replace these items. And then I have to do that for each future tank!
What a joke that is WoT. :huh:

Those items are not one-size-fits-all. It may not fit the Tiger, but the ones you buy for the Tiger should fit the Tiger II, the VK4501, and the Maus. If you think about it, you wouldn't have one rammer that could manage a 150mm shell and a 20mm shell. There has to be at least a few models to be realistic. Also, the price for one, if there were only one that was usable on all tanks, would either be grossly high for a low tier tank or grossly low for a high tier tank.

KidK #5 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 02:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42492 battles
Yeah I now know :( And I did it again to thinking I could use the stuff from my KV-5 on my regular KV.....And I lost out again :(
I have only been playing this game since the middle of may & I think its time to delete it & move on!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users