[0.9.8] Noskills National VoicePacks - v.2.3 - Improved Crew Voices! (With In-game Voice Mod Cha...

Crew Voice Mod National Change CoH TF2 RA3 GuP Voice Pack

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Noskills #1 Posted Mar 05 2015 - 00:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

UPDATE 28/12/2015: Over the last few months I've been burnt out on modding and WoT. Perhaps I'll come back soon, or maybe I'll post up the source files to let anyone who wants to use them do so. Either way I'll take a look at what WG are doing with the sound engine and then I'll make my decision. Thanks

Spoiler

Hello everyone,

This is my mod, which greatly improves the vanilla crew voices in WoT. Now you can automatically or manually select new, enthusiastic, and hilarious crew voices for your tanks, all from within the WoT UI. 

Noskills National VoicePacks

Author: Noskills [WWPD]

Version: v2.3 for WoT 0.9.8+

Downloads:

-Full Pack: What it says is what it is, Includes Everything. (File Size ~180MB)

Mediafire

Copy.com

-Standard Pack:

Description:

Download:

(Individual Packs not ready yet, sorry. Just download the Full Pack Above. Individual Downloads coming in v2.4)

More Packs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURES:

-24 Custom Voice Mods to choose from, plus the 7 original WoT voices

-That comes to a total of 6994 new lines! (Phew, that was a lot of work)

-All files have been equalized, so they are roughly the same volume, no more too soft or too loud voice mods :)

-Voice packs from several different games and shows including CoH, TF2, RA3, War Thunder and GuP. More to come soon!

-Voice mod can be switched in game at any time from the sounds menu.

-All the original WoT voices are preserved, so you can switch back to vanilla, while in-game through the menu, at any time! (but why would you?)

-National Presets can be selected so that the voice mod changes depending on the nationality of the tank!

-National Presets can be created and changed in IGL's main_sound_modes.xml, THANKS IGL

-All sound banks are not require for the mod to work, only the ones you want to download and install will be visible, no clutter!.

-More voices to come!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION:

Overview:

New Voices This Update:

- Red Alert 3 Soviets

- Despicable Me Minions

- C&C Generals Chinese
            - I have more voices ready, but WoT won't let me add anymore for now :(

Upcoming Next Update:

Spoiler

DEMO:

-I'm currently looking for someone to provide a demo video for this mod, since I have no recording equipment. If you are interested  Please let me know, Thank you!

-As I said above I don't currently have a preview to show here. If you wan to check it out, you should download and try it yourself :playing:

It's not a replacer, so you can switch back to the default voice at any time, in game! What have you got to lose? :P

A Few Notes about the Sounds:

Even all the lines should be able to be deciphered with a bit of logic I will try to provide a general guide here, just in case:

- I'd also like to thank IGL for his "easy crew voice selector", which improved the functionality of this mod by a huge amount! His original mod can be found here on the EU forums! Thanks again IGL!

http://forum.worldof...voice-selector/

Change log:

PLANNED UPDATES:

-I'll update every time I finish about 2-5 new voice packs, so expect an update every 2-3 weeks for the time being.

- Right now I'm focused in adapting standalone voice mods to my mod. What's your favourite voice mod that isn't in here already? Let me know and ask the original mod author if they are interested in me helping them convert their files to be compatible.

-Please let me know if there are any lines that you think are out of place or if there one or two lines you think would fit somewhere better. That should be easy enough for me to deal with.

SPECIAL THANKS:

My Clanmates in WWPD for Beta testing for me!

NoblePlatoon for his topic on modding voices and templates.

IGL for easy crew voice selector.

Mastertaco for his CoH's voice pack which was my inspiration.

Grandpa and Gnomefather for their topics on modding sounds and using FMOD.

Wargaming for World of Tanks.

Voice Samples:

Thanks to:
Valve for TF2 and Portal voices
Relic for CoH voices
EA for C&C voices
Studio Actas for GuP voices
Gaijin Entertainment and Piciu for War Thunder voices
The Mighty Jingles for his own fine voice

Panzergefahr for Ritterkreuz voices

Rooster Teeth and Lycan_Knight for RvB voices

lordrecneps aka The Anal Warlord, Taikuri, and h33element for Allahu voices

GTO and Aimdrol for MLG voices

Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment for Minion voices

Gearbox Software for Duke Nukem voices

DISCLAIMER:

Please feel welcome to share and show this with anybody you want!

Ideally you would link them to my post in the WoT NA forum so they can read the information presented there!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/425995-096-noskills-national-voicepacks-v21/

I hope you enjoy it!

Edited by Noskills, Dec 29 2015 - 00:57.

Noskills #2 Posted Mar 05 2015 - 00:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

Reserved for future use.

Noskills #3 Posted Mar 05 2015 - 00:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

Version 2.0 is finished:

-IGL's "easy crew voice selector" mod worked into mine.

-Voices are no longer replacers

-Multiple National voices presets possible

-Voice Mod Switching mid-game possible

-RA3 Japanese voice added

Version 2.1 will be finished soon and will be the first official release.

Noskills #4 Posted Mar 11 2015 - 20:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

Version 2.1 Finished! (Public Release!) [0.9.6+]

-6 GuPxWoT Voices converted and added

-main_sound_modes.xml configured

-sounds equalized again, and more touch ups for WoT NA Forums release

Okay guys, Have at it!

SpudmanWP #5 Posted Mar 12 2015 - 05:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21261 battles
  • [AOC] AOC

You can use Google Sheets (or any other spreadsheet) to handle all the file renaming that you need.

Let me know if you need help.

Noskills #6 Posted Mar 12 2015 - 07:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

View PostSpudmanWP, on Mar 11 2015 - 20:20, said:

You can use Google Sheets (or any other spreadsheet) to handle all the file renaming that you need.

Let me know if you need help.

Thanks for the tip and the offer, I actually just downloaded a thing called Bulk Rename Utility, so all I have to do for conversions now is try to decide which files are suppose to go with which actions, flesh out the variety a bit, and then BRU renames it all for me now :D

Makes  it much easier for me, and will save me a lot of time. So now it will probably take about one day instead of four to convert each new voice pack. I'll release a new update every time I've added 2-5 new voice packs. However, I still have to worry about university and midterms, I can't spend every day working on it. So expect a new update every 1-2 weeks.

CanuckTheCanadianGoose #7 Posted Mar 12 2015 - 09:46

Major

• Players
  • 19879 battles
  • [PEWDS] PEWDS
Voted other for MLG voice pack. 

SpudmanWP #8 Posted Mar 12 2015 - 16:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21261 battles
  • [AOC] AOC
Mod works good and integrated in DIYModLoader without any issues, thanks.

Tsundere_Kanojo #9 Posted Mar 12 2015 - 22:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20001 battles
You could use C&C Generals for the Chinese voices instead considering they have an entire faction just for them.

Noskills #10 Posted Mar 13 2015 - 06:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

View PostTsundere_Kanojo, on Mar 12 2015 - 13:59, said:

You could use C&C Generals for the Chinese voices instead considering they have an entire faction just for them.

Ya, I'll try to get my hands on them. I'm just worried since it's an older game they don't have as many lines to use as newer games with more audio.

Red_PoWa #11 Posted Mar 13 2015 - 21:51

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I know its not in the list but what about a arnold schwarzenegger crew sounds?

SpudmanWP #12 Posted Mar 13 2015 - 22:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21261 battles
  • [AOC] AOC
Just as your tanks explodes... "I'll be Back!"

Lycan_Knight #13 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 05:36

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 13342 battles
  • [IKU] IKU

there is a REALLY old mod floating around on here somewhere (haven't seen it in 4 years, it's the whole reason i started doing voice/music mods myself actually) involving the Zombie crew from Call of Duty World At War :) You should try getting that revived dude! There are tons of soundboards on youtube and other locations with plenty of splendid references each person (and voice in general from zombies) make that would fit perfectly for most occasions.  'ere you go, this is what it sounds like Sadly i have no idea where it is :( :

SpudmanWP #14 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 05:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21261 battles
  • [AOC] AOC

Dr Who Voice Mod

http://forum.worldof...who-voice-pack/

Clandaries #15 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 16:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 239 battles
:ohmy:

Edited by Clandaries, Mar 14 2015 - 22:54.

Clandaries #16 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 16:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 239 battles
And Kriegstreibers Ingamevoices would be great :)

Noskills #17 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 22:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

View PostLycan_Knight, on Mar 13 2015 - 20:36, said:

there is a REALLY old mod floating around on here somewhere (haven't seen it in 4 years, it's the whole reason i started doing voice/music mods myself actually) involving the Zombie crew from Call of Duty World At War :) You should try getting that revived dude! There are tons of soundboards on youtube and other locations with plenty of splendid references each person (and voice in general from zombies) make that would fit perfectly for most occasions.  'ere you go, this is what it sounds like Sadly i have no idea where it is :( :

Goodness that's old, I'll search for it after I get caught up on my current stuff.

Clandaries #18 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 22:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 239 battles
Why give warning and minus. It is true what i said. Please dont use MediaFire anymore. Use copy.com or other hoster....

Noskills #19 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 22:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

View PostClandaries, on Mar 14 2015 - 07:44, said:

And Kriegstreibers Ingamevoices would be great :)

Okay I'm looking for them now

just a tip though, you might want to be a bit more polite right before you make a request next time.

Spoiler

Noskills #20 Posted Mar 14 2015 - 23:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 18431 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD

View PostClandaries, on Mar 14 2015 - 13:53, said:

Why give warning and minus. It is true what i said. Please dont use MediaFire anymore. Use copy.com or other hoster....

I'll look into using copy.com if you really feel that mediafire is no good.

Also tagged with Crew, Voice, Mod, National, Change, CoH, TF2, RA3, GuP, Voice Pack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users