82 replies to this topic

ATINYFISH1386 #41 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 00:51

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21520 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-

View Postmrsoccer3, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:49, said:

What do you mean "Accordingly"?

now thats a great question, day 3 standings? or is it the chance that every one would have had the chance at 10k?

ATINYFISH1386 #42 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 00:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21520 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-

View Postmrsoccer3, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:50, said:

Just because weren't in First, Second, or Third going in doesn't mean we wouldn't have gotten that place at the end

but at the same time if u were in 16th place and only won 70% chances that u would be in first are slim but at the same time u have ur point as well what happens if people dont show up, Red Line Commandos was in first place we were undefeated wouldn't be hard to assume that we would have finished in the top 4 pretty ez, as we beat the current first place team that final 16 teams, one of those things that should be thought about when giving out compensation, but at the same time if u get a gold payout i would be happy with what u get cause im sure they tech prob don't have to give u any thing  

Mami_Momoe #43 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 00:57

Major

• Players
  • 6876 battles

View PostATINYFISH1386, on Mar 19 2015 - 17:50, said:

not many this tourney has had same issues others have had but ur going to be compensated, or somthing that 2 years ago was very hard to get, be happy with what u got because u could have got nothing, no im not the happy about this but its a game and every one must move on weather u like it or not im very quick to rant when things don't go well but so far in the last year dance and trevzor have been very fair in dealing with issues, no one is perfect!! mistakes happen

I'm just going to suppress all the memories of dealing with mishaps like this every other week back when I ran a skirmish team early last year. Maybe the system is fixed now, and this is just one freak screwup that won't happen again. Maybe there'll be some reasonable compensation for making everyone here waste an hour in front of our monitors being frustrated with something that should have been fun and competitive.

View PostATINYFISH1386, on Mar 19 2015 - 17:51, said:

now thats a great question, day 3 standings? or is it the chance that every one would have had the chance at 10k?

Using the first 3 day standings would be hilarious. It's not like those days were pretty much designed for good teams to iron out their strats and tank lineups.

MZF_00 #44 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 00:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28175 battles

View PostATINYFISH1386, on Mar 20 2015 - 00:56, said:

but at the same time if u were in 16th place and only won 70% chances that u would be in first are slim but at the same time u have ur point as well what happens if people dont show up, Red Line Commandos was in first place we were undefeated wouldn't be hard to assume that we would have finished in the top 4 pretty ez, as we beat the current first place team that final 16 teams, one of those things that should be thought about when giving out compensation, but at the same time if u get a gold payout i would be happy with what u get cause im sure they tech prob don't have to give u any thing  

Yeah but if you were 7th going in, and the standings reset, you could have easily gotten a much better standing.

ATINYFISH1386 #45 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 00:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21520 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-
to be honest the fair way would be to restart the day for kick out the teams that should n't be there put the teams that should be there in and move on but at the same time they played an extra day and did get in and now should have the chance to win there prize, either way this was a screw up not a good one and im sure theres no real way out of this, so next best option would be to pay 10k across the board for every one out there. yes theres a great chance that u might not have got to first but u didn't have a chance to prov ur self either, so 10k for all teams left out and who ever wins the tourney wins there prize as well, either way thanks war gaming for coming up with idea to fix some of the issues, don't think in the future it would hurt to double check some of these standings

ATINYFISH1386 #46 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 01:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21520 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-

View PostMami_Tamales, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:57, said

Using the first 3 day standings would be hilarious. It's not like those days were pretty much designed for good teams to iron out their strats and tank lineups.

i used the same lineup for the hole tourney never changed one tank

ATINYFISH1386 #47 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 01:02

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21520 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-

View Postmrsoccer3, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:57, said:

Yeah but if you were 7th going in, and the standings reset, you could have easily gotten a much better standing.

and as i stated right after that at this point the only fair way was to give out 10k across the board at this point cause every one would have had a shot at 10k

smitptl95 #48 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 02:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 20566 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostTrevzor, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:28, said:

Hey everybody,

I am totally aware that there is an issue with the rankings in the Weekday Warfare.

The teams that are final 16 that shouldn't be can play and will be paid out.

Teams that should have been final 16 but weren't will be compensated accordingly.

So, everyone just relax. Calm down. Issues happen. Life will go on.

you guys messed up big time. so check this out basically teams that were originally qualified for playoffs don't get to play in it and miss out on the gold they can earn by playing in the playoffs on top of whatever position they were in top 16 original teams, and second thing teams that weren't top 16 who gets to play in the playoffs basically get a second chance to earn more gold on top of their whatever gold they had for position below the original top16 that's amazing you know. how about this just cancel the whole tourney start over with clean slate no one gets stuff for plays offs and pay them for whatever position they were for group stages and hold no playoffs for this weekday rather than giving second chances to teams to make more gold. I know I will get lots of negative rep for this by teams who are playing in top 16 who weren't suppose to, its all good you know, and also from guys who love people who organize this. have a nice freaking day. btw forgive my grammar and spelling errors keep in mind I am stung in the neck by a wasp today so got a golf ball size bump on my neck.

Edited by smitptl95, Mar 20 2015 - 02:06.

Valan #49 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 02:04

Major

• Players
  • 34661 battles

View PostTrevzor, on Mar 20 2015 - 00:28, said:

Hey everybody,

I am totally aware that there is an issue with the rankings in the Weekday Warfare.

Teams that should have been final 16 but weren't will be compensated accordingly.

And the Thursdays' matches where a team who should not be playing at all? 

Will all these matches results get tossed out, or not?

C.D.E switched to a 'newbie' caller versus Cruiser Aurora for example today, because our expectation is and was nothing Cruiser Aurora did today mattered at all.  Why?  Cruiser Aurora did not 'earn' the points required nor win rate on Day 1 to 3, to even qualify to play today.  We lost that match versus Cruiser Aurora, and our newbie 'caller' will learn from his mistakes.

Hard to call this tournament an e-sport if those who 'earned' it, do not play in the playoff stages.  Simply put if Wargaming lets stand any of the unqualified teams results, win-draw-defeat, it taints the whole weekend warfare 10 results.   Nothing Cruiser Aurora, Ping 999, Feel Stealers, Clay tanks, Durex did on Thursday should count at all.  Why? They did not even qualify to play on Thursday at all.  Red Line Commandos, Straiku Waifus, Szoguni Akademika, VIDAMA, mancos al combate earned the right play -- why aren't they playing?

Mr_BaRu #50 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 02:31

Private

• Players
  • 29758 battles
  • [11SBP] 11SBP

Gentlemen's and Ladies (if they here), what happes is past u dont have power to turn it back, thanks to Trevzor we  know what happened (almost). There still 3 things to be clear:

1.  What happened on calculation day from Thursday to Friday? 
  2. Who is responsible for this "issue"? And will that not happen again in the future?
  3. What do you mean Trevzor "Accordingly" ?

I hope someone from Wargaming Team or you Trevzor respond to us, so everyone will have clear situation of this mess and go to sleep/work/school (unnecessary delete).

Edited by Mr_BaRu, Mar 20 2015 - 02:35.

Weapons_Grade_Autisms #51 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 04:11

Major

• Players
  • 21452 battles

View PostATINYFISH1386, on Mar 19 2015 - 16:01, said:

i used the same lineup for the hole tourney never changed one tank

oh...okay

because figuring out where the best spots/tanks/how they play out for everyone is just known day 1

Podpalacz #52 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 11:39

Private

• Players
  • 33800 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostTrevzor, on Mar 19 2015 - 23:28, said:

Hey everybody,

Podpalacz #53 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 12:04

Private

• Players
  • 33800 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

So you are aware of Your mistake. that is not issue that is your work which is not done correctly
Teams that YOU put in final 16 and did not get qualify, should not get paid. Or they do from your packet.
Teams that qualify and can't play should be compensated with 10k not 'accordingly'.
And there is no relax, calm down, life go on [edited].
Why?
1. I can see that you are not sorry for your obvious mistake. Because you didn't mention that you are
2. You did not recognize who is responsible for that issue
3. There is not a single word about specific solution you offer.
4. There is no date you are about to solve this 'issue'
5. how much you did to inform people? Oh wait nothing? What a surprise. Because that is so WG that person who is responsible for something go to wank off somewhere while there is something they should be watching to be all good.
6. I am wondering how you picked teams that get a place on stage of 16? Going on with what i think is how many friends of Yours play in thous teams?

Master_Kaiju #54 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 12:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 21112 battles

Being apart of the "Red Line Commandos" team which was 1ST place from day 1, spending more or less than 100-200k credits a day on this tourny for the series of battles and being bumped out like a cheap H****ker is simply annoying, i understand that S*** happens, and i thank trevzor for actually posting (something) BUT, as a guy who works graveyard shift and has to set an alarm to wake up in time for this event, really rustles my jimmies. More info on what happen and what will happen (if anything does) would be nice.

Marynarz323Ci #55 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 16:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 23938 battles

View PostPodpalacz, on Mar 20 2015 - 11:39, said:

This doesnt make any sense. If you know there is a mistake then fix it, and the teams should not play if they weren't ranked on the top, dont go onto the next round?

What exactly does compensated accordingly mean? Facts... dont thrown out some [edited]like will be compensated accordingly

GolD_NooB_NO_SkilL #56 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 16:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17868 battles
  • [Y0UJ0] Y0UJ0

Stop crying like babies that lost their toys.

When my team took 9th but we didn’t make it to the next round we didn’t get any compensations at all but the rules of weekdays got changed next time.

Say thanks that teams that didn’t make it will get gold anyways.

I think the best for WG would be to reimburse teams that according to the first 3 days of tourney took fallowing places but didn’t make it to the finals
1st place 10000g
2-4place 7500g
5-8 place 6000g

9-12 places 4000g
13-16 places 3000g
In any case team that was placed 7th in first 3 days of the weekday tourney would take similar place in the last 2 days of the tourney

Yes this is WG fault but they are not robots and everyone can make mistakes

Thanks for listening Good luck everyone

Podpalacz #57 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 16:50

Private

• Players
  • 33800 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
Thats so sweet that you are defending WG...

Mami_Momoe #58 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 16:50

Major

• Players
  • 6876 battles

View PostMr_Zaikin, on Mar 20 2015 - 09:30, said:

Stop crying like babies that lost their toys.

When my team took 9th but we didn’t make it to the next round we didn’t get any compensations at all but the rules of weekdays got changed next time.

Say thanks that teams that didn’t make it will get gold anyways.

I think the best for WG would be to reimburse teams that according to the first 3 days of tourney took fallowing places but didn’t make it to the finals
1st place 10000g
2-4place 7500g
5-8 place 6000g

9-12 places 4000g
13-16 places 3000g
In any case team that was placed 7th in first 3 days of the weekday tourney would take similar place in the last 2 days of the tourney

Yes this is WG fault but they are not robots and everyone can make mistakes

Thanks for listening Good luck everyone

Implying.

We lost to terribads because someone decided to bring a T-80 and ignore calls (then he got salty for a whole 5 minutes lol). Smiley also ignores advice like a champ until we lose twice because of it. And guess what? We didn't care since getting top 16 is guaranteed for us.

The first three days were literally designed to allow for teams to experiment since losing like 3-4 matches is np for any decent team. I mean, if they really want to make it based off of the first three days, they should just make the tournament 3 days only. But I doubt you would understand that.

WOOBOOM #59 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 17:04

Private

• Players
  • 9815 battles

View PostMr_Zaikin, on Mar 20 2015 - 15:30, said:

I think the best (...)

Mr_Zaikin, with all due respect, keep that kind of thinking to yourself because your logic hurts. What was in the first thee days was in the first three days. All teams were focused in advancing to the top 16, not to get any place or any gold like you propose. Period. All top 16 teams (that qualified by rules not by mistake) had their new approach and chance to get 1st place and win 10k gold. According to your logic team X should be placed on 3rd place, team Y on 7th and team Z on 13th. Based on what? Are you a prophet? Think twice before you propose anything else mate. Peace.

Mami_Tamales, on Mar 20 2015 - 15:50, said:

The first three days were literally designed to allow for teams to experiment since losing like 3-4 matches is np for any decent team. I mean, if they really want to make it based off of the first three days, they should just make the tournament 3 days only. But I doubt you would understand that.

Fully agree to that logic.

Edited by WOOBOOM, Mar 20 2015 - 17:09.

GolD_NooB_NO_SkilL #60 Posted Mar 20 2015 - 17:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17868 battles
  • [Y0UJ0] Y0UJ0

View PostWOOBOOM, on Mar 20 2015 - 18:04, said:

Mr_Zaikin, with all due respect, keep that kind of thinking to yourself because your logic hurts. What was in the first thee days was in the first three days. All teams were focused in advancing to the top 16, not to get any place or any gold like you propose. Period. All top 16 teams (that qualified by rules not by mistake) had their new approach and chance to get 1st place and win 10k gold. According to your logic team X should be placed on 3rd place, team Y on 7th and team Z on 13th. Based on what? Are you a prophet? Think twice before you propose anything else mate. Peace.

do not make demagoguery 

I do not say how to do I just proposed 
And what did WG I do not care

Also tagged with Weekday Warfare 10, Weekday Warfare

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users