Bug ? hack? Do tracks have armor?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

DieRostlaube #1 Posted Jun 12 2011 - 04:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8870 battles
OK apparently "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. " Every tyime I try to redress a problem, something else goes wrong, I woudlnt be surprised if my e mail got randomly deleted next x_x.

so in order to post a screen shout that should upload on its own to a message board with IMG supprt for the purpose of postign screen shots.(What a novel idea would work a lot better if IT WORKED)

http://imageshack.us.../143/hacks.jpg/

You'll have to click it yourself

Ok so I was fighting this guy, I know lowe's are P2p only and I cant buy them which si ttotaly unfair cause they have massive SU slope armor which GER tanks dont have, so I figured my only chance was to detrack him and get behind him, he ewas completely stationary, my aiming cricle was COMPLETELY over his track, front the front, flat angle. I shot it.... THREE TIMES , and it didnt detrack. TRACKS arnt armored are they? Is this guy cheating? Is this a bug? I made a comment in chat about hacking, then at a less easy angle I detracked him after. also damage him. still lost though, not fair, he has a strogner tank that I cant have. Total Discrimination. Why is it so hard to buy gold? I've ben trying to get support to let me BUY gold for two months =| Am I the only one with a 99 problems?

also
I have 42 losses and 12 victories with the tiger 1, does that seem plasuable in games of 15 vs 15? Shoudlnt it be a LTITLE closer to 50/50????

Binary101 #2 Posted Jun 12 2011 - 04:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 11999 battles

View PostDieRostlaube, on Jun 12 2011 - 04:43, said:

Ok so I was fighting this guy, I know lowe's are P2p only and I cant buy them which si ttotaly unfair cause they have massive SU slope armor which GER tanks dont have, so I figured my only chance was to detrack him and get behind him, he ewas completely stationary, my aiming cricle was COMPLETELY over his track, front the front, flat angle. I shot it.... THREE TIMES , and it didnt detrack. TRACKS arnt armored are they? Is this guy cheating? Is this a bug? I made a comment in chat about hacking, then at a less easy angle I detracked him after. also damage him. still lost though, not fair, he has a strogner tank that I cant have. Total Discrimination. Why is it so hard to buy gold? I've ben trying to get support to let me BUY gold for two months =| Am I the only one with a 99 problems?

The king tiger is also tier 8 and its slopped as well. Were you aiming in 3rd person view or through the reticule, also the lowe like the king tiger can be penetrated from the front aim for the lower hull the part that slopes down.

DieRostlaube #3 Posted Jun 12 2011 - 05:08

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8870 battles

View PostBinary101, on Jun 12 2011 - 04:48, said:

The king tiger is also tier 8 and its slopped as well. Were you aiming in 3rd person view or through the reticule, also the lowe like the king tiger can be penetrated from the front aim for the lower hull the part that slopes down.

Thats not a king tiger, that's a tiger, almost no slope. I was in 1st person view when I fired the shots. the circle was 100 percent over the tracks, full broad side, from the front, at the perfect distanct to hit them, they didnt break. All 3 times.

While we're talkign about slope , invincibilty and balance, how do you damage an IS3 from the front? someone suggested aiming between the turret and body.

Binary101 #4 Posted Jun 12 2011 - 05:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 11999 battles
Yes i know your in a tiger i was commenting on this.

View PostDieRostlaube, on Jun 12 2011 - 04:43, said:

Ok so I was fighting this guy, I know lowe's are P2p only and I cant buy them which si ttotaly unfair cause they have massive SU slope armor which GER tanks dont have

You might of damaged this tracks but didnt detrack him you might need to do that from the side also it wont damage his HP, about the slope, like I've said aim at the lower hull, on the lowe and king tiger, and u should be able penetrate the is3 by aiming at the hull provided you have the long 88.

DieRostlaube #5 Posted Jun 12 2011 - 05:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8870 battles

View PostBinary101, on Jun 12 2011 - 05:14, said:

Yes i know your in a tiger i was commenting on this.

You might of damaged this tracks but didnt detrack him you might need to do that from the side also it wont damage his HP, about the slope, like I've said aim at the lower hull, on the lowe and king tiger, and u should be able penetrate the is3 by aiming at the hull provided you have the long 88.

Yes GER heavy line gets slope.... at tier slightly at tier 8 and then decent at 9, as oppose to soviets which get slope at... tier 2

"and u should be able penetrate the is3 by aiming at the hull provided you have the long 88."

And if you dont???

You can aim almsot anywhere on hull of german tanks, they're totally flat boxes. Its like trying to hit a scion.
http://image.minitru...b side_view.jpg
Designed off the PanzerKampfwagen IV

Observe the flat boxyness and utter lack fo slope
Posted Image

GearaDoga #6 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 01:50

Major

• Players
  • 8517 battles
  • [WIH] WIH

View PostDieRostlaube, on Jun 12 2011 - 05:25, said:

"and u should be able penetrate the is3 by aiming at the hull provided you have the long 88."

And if you dont???

Then you die.  Horribly, violently, completely impotently dead, for little to no gain.  It's the nature of the Tiger - until you put the long 88 on it, you're a useless box for the other guys to kill with impunity, because you just plain can't hurt your fellow tier 7/8 competitors.

It's just a matter of picking on smaller tanks and dying many pointless deaths until you amass the 25,000-ish XP required to make the Tiger adequate again.

AlphaBetaGamma #7 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 11:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 11227 battles

View PostGearaDoga, on Jun 13 2011 - 01:50, said:

Then you die.  Horribly, violently, completely impotently dead, for little to no gain.  It's the nature of the Tiger - until you put the long 88 on it, you're a useless box for the other guys to kill with impunity, because you just plain can't hurt your fellow tier 7/8 competitors.

It's just a matter of picking on smaller tanks and dying many pointless deaths until you amass the 25,000-ish XP required to make the Tiger adequate again.

You are telling me. The grind was painful....

DieRostlaube #8 Posted Jun 14 2011 - 23:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8870 battles

View PostAlphaBetaGamma, on Jun 13 2011 - 11:08, said:

You are telling me. The grind was painful....

Was finally able to buy  gold, got premium, got my long 88, First battle was a defeat... made 25 grand (15 in profits)

LAWL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users