• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hasty_ #1 Posted Mar 16 2015 - 00:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14971 battles
  • [FAM-B] FAM-B

Is there specific mods for Mac ?

Or can i install one of the regular/popular modpack?

My brother is playing on his mac, and i think he should mod it up.

Thanks

dstud208 #2 Posted Mar 16 2015 - 02:21

Captain

• Players
  • 17768 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO
Any mod works just fine. Istall to the res_mods folder just like on Windows. The folder is located: Documents/World_of_Tanks/res_mods/9.Whatever

Hasty_ #3 Posted Mar 16 2015 - 02:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14971 battles
  • [FAM-B] FAM-B

Ok thanks mate !

ThE_MarD #4 Posted Mar 16 2015 - 19:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15972 battles
  • [TBR] TBR

Heyyo,

Yep even the spiffy XVM works 100% on Mac thanks to them getting rid of the separate statistics program and handling it directly from the mod. ;)

bodidlyharp #5 Posted Mar 17 2015 - 03:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 5905 battles

I tried to download Aslain’s XVM Config 6.0.2 for World of Tanks 0.9.6. Version mode:  My antivirus blocks it on google, can download in with firefox but cannot open it with installer app.  Is there another save site to get it or can someone post a link to Aslains Config please?

Thanks,

Bo

bodidlyharp #6 Posted Mar 17 2015 - 04:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 5905 battles

Nevermind Sites or Links

I went to Curse and everything worked find.  Now please, I never installed a mod into wot.  I get to copy the download to resmods in documents/wot/res_mods.  Question:  This folder already has folders for every wot version 8.9 to 9.6.  The folder from curse has 3 folders--0.9.6, configs, and mods--each with multible subfolders.  Should all 3 folders be copied to the 9.6 folder in my res_mods folder or just the 9.6 folder?  Or should the other folders be be copied directly to the res_mods folder?  And what should I do with the current things in my current 9.6 folder (awesomium and C/)?

Thanks,

Bo

dstud208 #7 Posted Mar 17 2015 - 04:17

Captain

• Players
  • 17768 battles
  • [-BRO] -BRO

configs and mods go into your res_mods folder (next to the 8.9 - 9.6 folders)

Everything INSIDE the [mod] 9.6 folder goes in the 9.6 folder. You could just replace the old 9.6 folder with the new one if you want but that would get rid of whatever is inside it such as awesomoim and C/, I always just move the contents over.

Mantoska #8 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 14:08

Private

• Players
  • 1437 battles

What about multipacks? 

for example: https://wot-modpack....-by-protanki/  

Can't find it for mac :/

black_colt #9 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 16:54

Major

• -Players-
  • 3580 battles

View Postbodidlyharp, on Mar 16 2015 - 18:27, said:

I tried to download Aslain’s XVM Config 6.0.2 for World of Tanks 0.9.6. Version mode:  My antivirus blocks it on google, can download in with firefox but cannot open it with installer app.  Is there another save site to get it or can someone post a link to Aslains Config please?

Thanks,

Bo

How Install Mods Into the Game When Running the WoT Mac Wrapper Using An .exe File

Download and note the location of the .exe file.  Make sure the .exe file has been expanded - e.g. is not a .rar file

Open the WoT Mac Wrapper but do not click on [PLAY]

From the Apple Menu select [File] and [Run Command...] and a new window opens [Run Command]

In the [Command:] field click on [Browse...] and navigate to the folder where your mod file is, click on the .exe file [e.g. SoloModPack_v0.90.1_U15.exe] and then [Open]

You will be taken back to the [Run Command] window and the path will be automatically filled into the [Command:] field.  Click on [Run] and the MS Windows installer will open in a separate window.

Just follow the prompts and click on [Finish] when prompted - make sure you deselect [Launch World of Tanks] if selected before clicking on [Finish] as the game is already open in the WoT Mac Wrapper.

Close the [Run Command] window.

Go back to the WoT Mac Wrapper main window and click on [PLAY] and log in.

Edited by black_colt, Nov 16 2017 - 17:00.

wormDancer #10 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 14:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7632 battles

View Postblack_colt, on Nov 16 2017 - 16:54, said:

How Install Mods Into the Game When Running the WoT Mac Wrapper Using An .exe File

Download and note the location of the .exe file.  Make sure the .exe file has been expanded - e.g. is not a .rar file

Open the WoT Mac Wrapper but do not click on [PLAY]

From the Apple Menu select [File] and [Run Command...] and a new window opens [Run Command]

In the [Command:] field click on [Browse...] and navigate to the folder where your mod file is, click on the .exe file [e.g. SoloModPack_v0.90.1_U15.exe] and then [Open]

You will be taken back to the [Run Command] window and the path will be automatically filled into the [Command:] field.  Click on [Run] and the MS Windows installer will open in a separate window.

Just follow the prompts and click on [Finish] when prompted - make sure you deselect [Launch World of Tanks] if selected before clicking on [Finish] as the game is already open in the WoT Mac Wrapper.

Close the [Run Command] window.

Go back to the WoT Mac Wrapper main window and click on [PLAY] and log in.

THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY!!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users