Autoaim bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

GoldPile #1 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 00:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 10344 battles
  • [-FOG-] -FOG-
Well ive been using it for awhile & i'm not sure if it's just me but... occasionally under rare circumstances the Autoaim will make the turret snap into place. Or make it go around like crazy occasionally. I'm not sure what causes it, probably intense lag? But it has also happened in low lag environments, especially during fast tank movement & switching between normal aim & auto aim. I dont know the cause of this but it is quite annoying at times, & it might raise some eyebrows on why my turret starts going crazy. Like i said, it is a rare occurrence but it still is something that bugs me. (also if anyone of you has ever had this problem i would like to know, in case i'm not the only one).

ZombieFlanders #2 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 00:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 12387 battles
never had anything like this happen.  my suggestion is simply dont use it.  back when we had warping tanks auto aim was usefull, but now its completely pointless.  auto aim locks onto the ammo rack which is usually under the thickest armor on the tank so there is a lower chance for penetration.  aiming in this game is really easy to begin with...we dont have to judge fall of shot and we can see tanks with an outline even when the view is obstructed.  long range shots with fast moving targets can be tricky, but generally the lead you put on a target doesnt have to be huge. you just have to get a feel for it.

Deleted_User_1000413491 #3 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 01:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 2115 battles
Soon as I target someone,I click off auto aim.

GoldPile #4 Posted Jun 13 2011 - 01:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 10344 battles
  • [-FOG-] -FOG-
What you said is true, generally I don't use it while sniping, but when I'm on the run in a pack of tanks or shooting around a corner & falling back, it becomes useful especially if you want to see the path ahead of you but keep shooting backwards. What I'm pointing out in this thread is the autoaim bugs or lags (for me at least) while doing maneuvers mainly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users