Personal Missions Help and Suggestions

personal missions missions campaign

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

ZBagg #81 Posted Oct 25 2017 - 02:23

• Players
  • 11981 battles
The order system is all [edited] up. I had 5 orders vanish on me after completing the committed mission with honors. 

alcon_azul_1 #82 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 02:07

• -Players-
  • 14002 battles
  • [ANT-Z] ANT-Z
sorry I saw on the wot page that will be out of service

Edited by alcon_azul_1, Oct 27 2017 - 14:14.

Shibadogdog #83 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 15:42

• Players
  • 41836 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
Now the missions are broken as well ? Seriously? Who's running this show, no CWs no missions,come on guys wth?

shooting_Blanks9 #84 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 14:27

• Players
  • 21089 battles
I have an incredible idea for you wargaming. How about stopping the half dozen updates a year that you typically do, It seems you generate more bugs and issues with every release than it's worth, then on top of that it takes you months to fix them, and HUH, then the next patch comes and back to square one. So with that said, if you are that desperate for money, which seems to be the case, how about you lighten up with the algorithm nerfs that the average win8 players get slapped with( as these high yellow to mid blue players get hurt the most). I do understand the point of the low end players getting algorithm buffs to make them more competitive, however try laying off of the good players a little bit. I would even consider putting money back into your game to play instead of playing for free, and being forced to run only the best op tanks to offset your throttling my performance.

Chefs_Life #85 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 03:09

• -Players-
  • 16122 battles
Currently, I am doing LT8 mission for 260, and i did everything that it asks to do with honors. However, it's never marked as completed, and I didn't get my reward for it. Replay is below, please tell me what I didn't do to complete it

902_stoner #86 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 14:49

• Beta Testers
  • 17332 battles
Why can't we upgrade the American light tank t71 DA to M41 Bulldog anymore? ? ? 

it was not noted anywhere in patch notes that this would be changed!

the ON track event is on for the tier 10 light tank and now i cant upgrade to m41bulldog

Knuckle_Dragin_Drooler #87 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 16:22

• Players
  • 34782 battles
Arty Mission and HT Missions that stink...due to reusable consumables

Arty: Anything where u need like 2500 to 3000 damage from allies shooting a stunned tank, suck...mainly because by the time u reload, they already used the health consumable, and fixed the stun.. then u reload, fire again, but guess what, their consumable has regenerated, and they just repair the stun AGAIN after u stun them..no way to get the damage from allies if they keep repairing it 2 seconds after you stun them.. blah blah blah, platoon is what I will hear.. but still doesn't work  if they keep  repairing their stuns.

Heavy Tanks: few of these suck as well, (knockout 5  internal modules or crew members)you kill  commanders and gunners and internal modules, but now that they can constantly repair them,  even when u get 5-6 internal modules or crew members killed, they just repair them, and at the end of the battle, u end up  with a bunch of silly "track" damage crap.. seen a buddy on the other day, and kept shooting HE at him, knocking out his commander, and gunner, and radio operator... at the  end of the battle, said i didn't knockout any... i messaged him, and he said "yea, u knocked them all out, but i just repaired them 1 at a time" i was like, that's crap, should get credit for knocking them out..but now with the consumables being  regenerated, its  making some of these missions way more complicated then they should . need to be.

on top  of it all, in gods of war, u need to be top XP (in a arty lul) win, rely on others to shoot ur stunned tanks, and do 3k damage.. bleh

Also tagged with personal missions, missions, campaign

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users