View PostVonStryker, on Apr 03 2015 - 13:26, said:

R2LIC

2REL4u

Fulcrous #42 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:30

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 30222 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
I can see why even gangz didnt want him.

_Panzer9_ #43 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:34

Major

• Players
  • 21531 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 15:14, said:

See its fun to edit posts and be a troll... I learned something today ty troll 

and boohoo to the butthurt above.

perhaps if you weren't such aholes you'd be better liked Oh well sucks to be in your clan.

Get out.

skildude #44 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

Umm I quit because the clan tyvm  THe leadership was in name only. I don't care to be dictated to by others that aren't in my clan.  I could care less about who they are.  If my leaders constantly defer to a person outside the clan the who is really in charge.  Oh, BTW when you look at that clan and you see about half that clan is new within the last 100 days and most of the old players never play, participate in CW or show up ever, do you wonder why I left.  and then theres the failure to get 15 to show up on any given night.  That clan can call itself what it wants but its in fail status.

And thanks for reviewing my clan history with me and everyone else.  Would you like to talk about that or how none of the clans I was in ever had the clan hacked and shutdown.  Please please lets talk about me not the numbnuts that lets his clan account/computer get hacked not once but twice and then advertises his stupidity here.  please go on.

Check_Your_Privilege #45 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:38

Captain

• Players
  • 13750 battles
  • [BOXEY] BOXEY

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 15:16, said:

which is the exact thing I pointed out.  I've never heard of anyone else having this problem so why would they do anything when its only happening to 1 clan.  BTW a virus free computer is yours if you'd just stop visiting those warez sites.

Can you [edited]off back to GD?

skildude #46 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

View PostPanzer9Supertiger, on Apr 03 2015 - 21:34, said:

Get out.

you first btw I didn't know we were actually in anything together.  If so please change the sheets.

Rojo_Jebaited #47 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40689 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postangelreaper, on Apr 03 2015 - 19:58, said:

fair point, but lets stop to think about this the only clan I've seen have trouble with this is RELIC.  I'm not sure if its worth WG's time to change the whole system for one clans troubles.

I also have no sympathy for RELIC gaming.  The only motive I can think of to cause an attack on Relic is poor behavior.  If this is the case they made their bed.

This is the last comment from me on this subject...

WG does however need to get a handle on players accounts being hacked.

We don't want your sympathy. The whole point of the thread was to bring up the issue on how easy it is to disband an entire clan, and erase its assets with such ease.

I'm pretty sure if this were to happen to anyone else's clan they would want action for reform over this matter, I don't understand how anyone could not want added security to their clan. A change that would only benefit everyone's clans.

Also blaming the behavior on the few vocal asshats as the only reason that our Commander's account got hacked and disband the entire clan is completely stupid.

And to the stupid Ex-GANGZ troll.

Get out. 

lozarus #48 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 39066 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postrojo180, on Apr 03 2015 - 20:38, said:

We don't want your sympathy. The whole point of the thread was to bring up the issue on how easy it is to disband an entire clan, and erase its assets with such ease.

I'm pretty sure if this were to happen to anyone else's clan they would want action for reform over this matter, I don't understand how anyone could not want added security to their clan. A change that would only benefit everyone's clans.

Also blaming the behavior on the few vocal asshats as the only reason that our Commander's account got hacked and disband the entire clan is completely stupid.

There's a very real reason he's on my ignore list and i don't have to read his preachy nonsense.

View PostEcho_Sniper, on Apr 03 2015 - 19:29, said:

Was it really a hack?

Once is believable, but twice, that's no coincidence. And it happening almost day to day from the first one should raise eye brows.

While I agree that more security concerning clan management is good, I would advice you looking on your own turf.

Twice is no coincidence, the very real likelihood is that its the same person as last time, we know who it was as, due to privacy policy i can't say whom on the forum, but you're welcome to hop onto TeamSpeak any time.

The real problems are, there are 4 ways to brute-force someone's password, and no way to protect against it.

Happy changed his password 6 hours before the clan disbanded, which means that his WoT password was unlikely hacked, it would be either through Google, Facebook or his Email, all of which WarGaming have no control over, and are unaffected by Happy's previously mentioned password change.

Fulcrous #49 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:46

Major

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 30222 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 12:37, said:

[Content removed.Inappropriate content]
~Moderation Team

skildude #50 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

Seriously though,  We still don't know if the individual was hacked or someone figured out his login and pw. or the unlikeliness of a trojan, keylogger or other malware.  Why would anyone waste their time attempting something that could land them in prison.

I'd be looking at a different email and much stronger password for my account.

lozarus #51 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 39066 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 20:47, said:

Seriously though,  We still don't know if the individual was hacked or someone figured out his login and pw. or the unlikeliness of a trojan, keylogger or other malware.  Why would anyone waste their time attempting something that could land them in prison.

I'd be looking at a different email and much stronger password for my account.

Prison? Wargaming own the rights to the account we're playing on, we own nothing, nobody's going to prison, legal beurocracy is just words until there's profit in pursuit, or fiscal losses to be recovered, of which for WarGaming there's none.

wril #52 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:53

Major

• Players
  • 27506 battles
Hey rel_2 commander, do everybody a solid and do a full system restore on your PC, because you have a key logger. Key loggers can be sent through .jpg and god knows what else.

skildude #53 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 21:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

View Postlozarus, on Apr 03 2015 - 21:49, said:

Prison? Wargaming own the rights to the account we're playing on, we own nothing, nobody's going to prison, legal beurocracy is just words until there's profit in pursuit, or fiscal losses to be recovered, of which for WarGaming there's none.

If the individual hacked into your computer and from it to your account DUH!?!   Please try to keep up.  Again the scenario is unlikely and more likely someone you know and trust.  Your wife/GF(they can get testy with online games) or someone in or was in your clan.  The chances of someone figuring out your account info at random once is highly unlikely.   twice well you seem to have a target on you.  You might want to consider that someone that you trust is a jerk.

lozarus #54 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 39066 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 20:59, said:

If the individual hacked into your computer and from it to your account DUH!?!   Please try to keep up.  Again the scenario is unlikely and more likely someone you know and trust.  Your wife/GF(they can get testy with online games) or someone in or was in your clan.  The chances of someone figuring out your account info at random once is highly unlikely.   twice well you seem to have a target on you.  You might want to consider that someone that you trust is a jerk.

Please read what i wrote and let it sink in for a while.

Nobody is going to prison as there was no fiscal loss, or profit to be gained, legislation regarding E-theft/sabotage is longer than your DNA code*, and it is in nobody's interests to pursue it.

Is Happy going to take on the financial responsibility of it, or WarGaming? Common sense dictates that unless Happy is going to recuperate the losses of the pursuit of this case, then there's no reasonable expectation that he's going to fork out his time, money and energy on an Internet Tank game.

Duh.

* In your case that's entirely subjective.

skildude #55 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:13

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/computer-hacking-and-unauthorized-access-laws.aspx

find your state and tell me again how its not illegal or a crime to gain access to a computer that isn't yours to gain access to information.  Regardless of who owns the rights to WOT/WOWP/WG  a person gaining access to your computer without your consent is doing so illegally.  but we really are losing focus. Now you just have to figure out which friend isnt such a friend.

I didn't say you'd be able to find the person either.  I also said it would be a stretch that someone would attack your computer just to delete a clan on WOT.  

HELIONIST #56 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:13

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12533 battles
  • [-G-] -G-

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 20:59, said:

[Content removed.General insults]
~Moderation Team

lozarus #57 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 39066 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 21:13, said:

http://www.ncsl.org/research/telecommunications-and-information-technology/computer-hacking-and-unauthorized-access-laws.aspx

find your state and tell me again how its not illegal or a crime to gain access to a computer that isn't yours to gain access to information.  Regardless of who owns the rights to WOT/WOWP/WG  a person gaining access to your computer without your consent is doing so illegally.  but we really are losing focus. Now you just have to figure out which friend isnt such a friend.

I didn't say you'd be able to find the person either.  I also said it would be a stretch that someone would attack your computer just to delete a clan on WOT.  

South Lanarkshire, Scotland.

I have not yet disputed the illegality, which you apparently have ignored twice now, please do as i suggested and READ what i wrote and let it sink in.

On this subject my dear, you're quoting absolutes, when in the real world there's that grey area in between which you are apparently blind to, but please... your input is essential so we can see the extremes of opinion this debate is framed in.

BULBA WN8 Forum rep padder, please take my +1

Grassay #58 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 27539 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG
Sorry to hear about this. No matter the circumstance... All the time spent to build up the clan, strongholds and treasury is a major piss off.

skildude #59 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 38936 battles

gl Hope you find the friend that did this before they do it a third time.  

BTW you guys really need to pull what ever crawled up your [edited]and died out and look at how dumb this has gotten.  you can't even take light-hearted bantering.  Quite honestly the conversation is quite amusing to me.  You keep ignoring what is sitting right in front of you.  Your friends have messed with you.  Plain and simple.  GL I think I've had enough fun for today.  BTW you should be angry at the troll that screwed your clan not me.  also note it wasn't me.  

The sad truth is you likely trusted someone that shouldn't be trusted.  YOur job now is to find out who.  GL with that and happy hunting.

lozarus #60 Posted Apr 03 2015 - 22:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 39066 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC

View Postskildude, on Apr 03 2015 - 21:27, said:

gl Hope you find the friend that did this before they do it a third time.  

BTW you guys really need to pull what ever crawled up your [edited]and died out and look at how dumb this has gotten.  you can't even take light-hearted bantering.  Quite honestly the conversation is quite amusing to me.  You keep ignoring what is sitting right in front of you.  Your friends have messed with you.  Plain and simple.  GL I think I've had enough fun for today.  BTW you should be angry at the troll that screwed your clan not me.  also note it wasn't me.  

The sad truth is you likely trusted someone that shouldn't be trusted.  YOur job now is to find out who.  GL with that and happy hunting.

• Its quite interesting to see an Ex-EG pheg getting all high and mighty about how it never happened to a clan he was in before, when it was a guy from your last community who disbanded RELIC 2nd the first time, and likely the second time.
  • Its also quite interesting how you abuse people, then call it light hearted bantering? (its light hearted banter, no plural).
  • Its amusing how you're insistence on it being his fault on the last two occasions doesn't take into consideration it being a different Commander.
  • Its amusing how you're applying blame on us, as opposed to the much more likely "them".
  • Its also bloody hysterical that, coming from where you do, your previous address is by far winning the coordinated, and totally unsportsmanlike poacharinojajaja. (actually they're 2nd behind BULLS/CELTS etc... but they are not being uncharacteristically aggressive in their recruitment).

Like i said earlier, we know who did it last time, and they received a permanent WarDec as a consequence.

Some of us play the game within the framework of the creators, others use a 3rd way meta.

Also tagged with Hacked, Again, disbanded, twice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users