Jump to content


Clan Wars Map Exhibition: Map Madness

clan wars map exhibition

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

veganzombiez #1 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 18:09

    Production

  • Administrator
  • 14320 battles
  • 787
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

Hello Clan Wars players,

 

Sometimes, it's fun to throw a dart at a piece of paper to decide your dinner or what province you're attacking on the Global Map.

 

In this month's Map Exhibition: Map Madness, any of the maps in World of Tanks can be your battlefield! Show off your cunning, map knowledge, and teamwork as you drive head first into an unknown map!

 

Similar to Stronghold Skirmishes, maps are randomly chosen at the moment your Special Battle menu appears.

 

Random map pool:

Abbey
Fjords
Himmelsdorf
Lakeville
Live Oaks
Steppes
South Coast
Westfield

 

Register for this tournament!

 

Each Clan is ONLY allowed to submit ONE team.

All players on each team MUST be in the Clan represented by the tournament team.

 

Prizes

1st: 100,000 Gold

2nd: 75,000 Gold

3rd/4th: 40,000 Gold

5-8th: 20,000 Gold

 
In addition, all teams that make it to Day 2 and accumulate a total of at least 7 points in the group stages will receive 2,500 Gold.

 

Note: All prizes are awarded to the Clan Treasury.

 

Schedule:

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Final Day
May 2, 2015 May 3, 2015 May 4, 2015 May 5, 2015
map-madness-preview_216x.jpg map-madness-preview_216x.jpg map-madness-preview_216x.jpg map-madness-preview_216x.jpg

Map: Random

Stage Type: Round-Robin

Battles Begin: 5:00 PM PT

# Teams Advancing: 32

Guaranteed Prize: --

Map: Random

Stage Type: Round-Robin

Battles Begin: 5:00 PM PT

# Teams Advancing: 8

Guaranteed Prize (w/ 7+ Pts): 2,500 Gold

Map: Random

Stage Type: Playoff

Battles Begin: 5:00 PM PT

# Teams Advancing: 4

Guaranteed Prize: 20,000 Gold

Map: Random

Stage Type: Playoff

Battles Begin: 5:00 PM PT

# Teams Advancing: --

Guaranteed Prize: 40,000 Gold



ProSolo #2 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 18:46

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16624 battles
  • 215
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
Nice!

Guest_t8z5h3_* #3 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 19:13

  • Guest
i guess the finial will be on province

FranklinXX #4 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 20:16

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 55501 battles
  • 199
  • [MARVI] MARVI
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011

What tier - I am assuming 10?

 



DMan360 #5 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 20:40

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19256 battles
  • 1,776
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012
So, will the maps be randomly selected out of those 8 maps shown in the picture? Or will they be randomly selected out of the entire map rotation?

veganzombiez #6 Posted Apr 20 2015 - 22:04

    Production

  • Administrator
  • 14320 battles
  • 787
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View Postt8z5h3, on Apr 20 2015 - 10:13, said:

i guess the finial will be on province

 

We wouldn't let Trevzorz do that to you.

 

View PostFranklinXX, on Apr 20 2015 - 11:16, said:

What tier - I am assuming 10?

 

 

Indeed, Tier X.

 

View PostDMan360, on Apr 20 2015 - 11:40, said:

So, will the maps be randomly selected out of those 8 maps shown in the picture? Or will they be randomly selected out of the entire map rotation?

 

Yep, here's the map pool:

 

Abbey
Fjords
Himmelsdorf
Lakeville
Live Oaks
Steppes
South Coast
Westfield



tankkiller450 #7 Posted Apr 21 2015 - 21:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9016 battles
  • 152
  • [2PNZR] 2PNZR
  • Member since:
    08-22-2012
No, chance my clan is gonna even try to make a team :(

Edited by tankkiller450, Apr 21 2015 - 21:26.


ColdSteel5a #8 Posted Apr 22 2015 - 05:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 30096 battles
  • 1,903
  • [-W-W-] -W-W-
  • Member since:
    06-19-2013

Why not?

 

View Posttankkiller450, on Apr 21 2015 - 14:25, said:

No, chance my clan is gonna even try to make a team :(

 

It doesn't cost anything and it's a great chance to train up new callers.

 

It only takes 17 guys who are going to be on at the same time and you only need 14 for a team.  I highly recommend it for any clan that is looking to improve.



CrazyRazor #9 Posted Apr 25 2015 - 21:29

    Corporal

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 22259 battles
  • 98
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    08-28-2012

*Clan Found

 

any decent clans out there participating in this that are recruiting?


Edited by CrazyRazor, Apr 26 2015 - 03:33.


veganzombiez #10 Posted May 01 2015 - 17:48

    Production

  • Administrator
  • 14320 battles
  • 787
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011
Registration ends on May 2, 2015 at 9:00 am PT (12:00pm ET).  If you haven't already, registeryour Clan for Map Madness!

Hypnotik #11 Posted May 02 2015 - 17:14

    Web Developer

  • Administrator
  • 16655 battles
  • 1,505
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

There are 64 teams which met the entry requirements. Since 32 teams move on to round 2, that means that 32 teams will be eliminated tonight (and the other 32 will earn 2,500 if they get at least 7 total points). Tonight's matches will be used in seeding the groups for tomorrow night, when only the top 2 in each division will make it through to the playoffs, so play your best to get the easiest road to success tomorrow night.

 

Tonight's matches begin at 5:00 PM PST (8:00 PM EST)

 

Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4
Ammowhacked[JSOCT]
Esprit De Corps
TOTEM
TUF
The X is for Exhausted
TheBluesBrothers
aravt
pumaa
-THM-
Droid_Army
Duty
Fusion
PPC
STAND
TAKEN
_NPC_ Civilians
DKAC
NoBUNNY knows
OTTER'Random'LikeSkirmishSeeding
Puño de Acero (CYG)
RGA Regimiento de Guerra
SATBR
[EOD]
[SHOJO] To Aru Kagaku no Panzer
-GO-
Foxey they're okay I guess - Loz
Heavy Turret
Heavyweight
Lost_Legion
Molon Lave
RELIC Hax V2.0
[-SMB-] Compañia
Group 5 Group 6 Group 7 Group 8
CHAII UP
DARK DUTY
Gangz
NAG
Noot Noot [PINGU]
R E K T B O I S
Total_Oblivion
[FNRIR]
25CDN Elgin Regiment
8th Canadian Hussars
ABEL
DEBB
PLSGO Unicums
REL-A Best Relic
XBBX
rising legion

American Patriot Division
BULLS
RDDT3 Reddit With A Vengeance
The Directive
Uncharted Vengeance
[CHKM8] Checkmate!
[LEON]
[PBKAC] Bay City Kittehs

ACA Argentina Compañía Acorazada
AOD-ANGELS OF DEATH
BRVE
GOOGLYBOBBERS 4: VILINS RIPENING
Jimbo
Legionarios Latinos
PRAVDA ACADEMY
R-7 Regimiento Spartan

 

The following teams had players removed from their rosters because they are not in the clan represented:

 

Good luck.



Trevzor #12 Posted May 02 2015 - 18:21

    Associate eSports Manager

  • Administrator
  • 9256 battles
  • 764
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-06-2012

Good luck out there tonight!

 

Before anyone complains to Hyp about map selection, please note that a Random Map Selection Device (pictured below) was used to determine what maps were played tonight.

 

 

GL;HF!



Strike_Witch_Tomoko #13 Posted May 02 2015 - 18:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 15574 battles
  • 11,949
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostTrevzor, on May 02 2015 - 10:21, said:

Good luck out there tonight!

 

Before anyone complains to Hyp about map selection, please note that a Random Map Selection Device (pictured below) was used to determine what maps were played tonight.

 

 

GL;HF!

 

*uses reroll*

 

/joke

 

but seriously, don't u need a bigger dice than an 8 sided dice o.0



Rockstarx1 #14 Posted May 02 2015 - 20:43

    Captain

  • ESL Employee
  • 33031 battles
  • 1,724
  • Member since:
    10-13-2011
Nevermind, I cant read. 

Edited by Rockstarx1, May 02 2015 - 20:53.


Hypnotik #15 Posted May 03 2015 - 16:46

    Web Developer

  • Administrator
  • 16655 battles
  • 1,505
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    01-06-2011

View PostAmberpaw, on May 02 2015 - 10:35, said:

but seriously, don't u need a bigger dice than an 8 sided dice o.0

Not when there's only 8 in the map pool. Check the OP.

 

 

Night 2 groups are in, and for the 3rd time in a row there was a clean cutoff. Here are your Group Stage 2 groups, the top 2 in each group will move on to the playoffs.

 

Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4
-GO-
ABEL
Ammowhacked[JSOCT]
Fusion
RELIC Hax V2.0
Legionarios Latinos
[LEON]
Total_Oblivion
Esprit De Corps
[FNRIR]
Foxey they're okay I guess - Loz
[SHOJO] To Aru Kagaku no Panzer
NAG
rising legion
[CHKM8] Checkmate!
Heavy Turret
OTTER'Random'LikeSkirmishSeeding
BRVE
DARK DUTY
GOOGLYBOBBERS 4: VILINS RIPENING
NoBUNNY knows
R-7 Regimiento Spartan
[PBKAC] Bay City Kittehs
TheBluesBrothers
Uncharted Vengeance
_NPC_ Civilians
DEBB
8th Canadian Hussars
American Patriot Division
RGA Regimiento de Guerra
TUF
-THM-

One team was DQ'd due to a dispute for a rule violation.

 

If there is a tie for one (or more) of the 2 spots from each group that moves on that is unbreakable by tiebreaker rules, the tiebreaker matches will immediately follow group play. Captains, we will contact you via in-game message if this is the case.

 

Good luck in your matches tonight.



_J_D_ #16 Posted May 03 2015 - 17:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 71710 battles
  • 1,259
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011
I don't trust the dice for RNG, I want to check if it is loaded. 

D00LZ #17 Posted May 03 2015 - 20:21

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23898 battles
  • 290
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5
  • Member since:
    12-18-2013
Randomness decides that WG wants Relic, Esprit, Otter, Pbkac and NPC to move on...

Huck_ #18 Posted May 03 2015 - 21:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 34221 battles
  • 3,136
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011

View PostD00LZ, on May 03 2015 - 14:21, said:

Randomness decides that WG wants Relic, Esprit, Otter, Pbkac and NPC to move on...

 

What do you mean? I feel like we drew the hardest day 2 group by far... Otter, Villain, Pbkac and Blue in the same group.

oldsurferjoe #19 Posted May 04 2015 - 01:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35733 battles
  • 1,347
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View PostHypnotik, on May 03 2015 - 07:46, said:

Not when there's only 8 in the map pool. Check the OP.

 

 

Night 2 groups are in, and for the 3rd time in a row there was a clean cutoff. Here are your Group Stage 2 groups, the top 2 in each group will move on to the playoffs.

 

Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4
-GO-
ABEL
Ammowhacked[JSOCT]
Fusion
RELIC Hax V2.0
Legionarios Latinos
[LEON]
Total_Oblivion
Esprit De Corps
[FNRIR]
Foxey they're okay I guess - Loz
[SHOJO] To Aru Kagaku no Panzer
NAG
rising legion
[CHKM8] Checkmate!
Heavy Turret
OTTER'Random'LikeSkirmishSeeding
BRVE
DARK DUTY
GOOGLYBOBBERS 4: VILINS RIPENING
NoBUNNY knows
R-7 Regimiento Spartan
[PBKAC] Bay City Kittehs
TheBluesBrothers
Uncharted Vengeance
_NPC_ Civilians
DEBB
8th Canadian Hussars
American Patriot Division
RGA Regimiento de Guerra
TUF
-THM-

One team was DQ'd due to a dispute for a rule violation.

 

If there is a tie for one (or more) of the 2 spots from each group that moves on that is unbreakable by tiebreaker rules, the tiebreaker matches will immediately follow group play. Captains, we will contact you via in-game message if this is the case.

 

Good luck in your matches tonight.

 

One team was DQ'd due to a dispute for a rule violation.  Taken = Celts - we are a baddies!:child:

Edited by oldsurferjoe, May 04 2015 - 01:05.


Da1armedMan #20 Posted May 04 2015 - 01:08

    Private

  • Players
  • 20641 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    08-25-2012

But, I'm in the clan,so i dispute the dispute for a rule violation.

 


Edited by _TAKEN_, May 04 2015 - 01:11.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users