Connection problems

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

evhgear #1 Posted Jun 18 2011 - 18:36

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 5124 battles
Hi all, I've played WoT since beta and I've got some bug/errors since the beginning, but since 1 month ago I frequently looses my internet connection while playing the game. I use wireless connection so it's normal that sometimes internet crashes and you have to restart internet, but what I have is not what is considered as "normal". I start the game and join a round. When I've joined the round, it's already started, then I have huge lag and then I losses the internet connection. I don't know why, but it only happens in WoT, since I can play Battlefield 2 without any lag/connection problems a hole day, but WoT it happens way too often.

NuclearGuardian #2 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 00:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19941 battles
  • [DPS] DPS
I had the same issue with this game. I reformatted like 3 times to get this game to work since I shelled like 100 bucks .
anyways after my 3rd format this game still was unstable. so I started reading this fourm. it turns out the setting causing the issue is tripple buffering in the settings => graphics menu. in game. This fixed what you are explaining.
For me anyway. i hope it works for you.

evhgear #3 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 16:11

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 5124 battles
Yep I've dissabled the Tripple buffering and now my internet seems to go quite better. Thanks for the tip and lets hope devs will find a way to fix that.