TWO PROBLEMS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Parcho #1 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 00:16

Private

• Players
  • 5025 battles
Hello, i am currently having some problems with the game.

-First- when i open the "convert experience to gold" screen, i cannot change the number at all. whenever i try it goes to zero.

-Second- whenever i start a battle, it gets stuck on the loading screen (the one with the map name, the team list, and the map preview in the background)for a VERY long time. i have never seen the countdown to the beginning of the match and sometimes i finish loading by the time the round is OVER. yes, sometimes it takes that long to load. average loading time is by the time at least one or two people are already killed.

if you know how to fix either of these problems, PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

~Parcho

Sparky630 #2 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 00:20

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 4940 battles

View PostParcho, on Jun 19 2011 - 00:16, said:

Hello, i am currently having some problems with the game.

-First- when i open the "convert experience to gold" screen, i cannot change the number at all. whenever i try it goes to zero.

-Second- whenever i start a battle, it gets stuck on the loading screen (the one with the map name, the team list, and the map preview in the background)for a VERY long time. i have never seen the countdown to the beginning of the match and sometimes i finish loading by the time the round is OVER. yes, sometimes it takes that long to load. average loading time is by the time at least one or two people are already killed.

if you know how to fix either of these problems, PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

~Parcho

1. im not sure they implemented that in the game yet.... it wud be sick though since i have 30k of exp i can't cnvert to free yet....
2. try closing some un-needed programs..... it works for me

Mowie #3 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 00:51

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 5514 battles
You can not convert XP to gold. You have to buy gold with real money.

That screen is used to convert XP into free XP buy paying gold to do it.

For every 1 gold you spend you can convert 25 Xp to free XP.

Hint. Hover pointer over the convert experience bar and it says " Click to convert experience to free experience"

Sargent67 #4 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 00:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3108 battles
ok to convert exp to free exp 1. you need gold 2. you need some exp on a tank that is elite to convert 3. it is only in multiples of 25 if you have less than 25 exp to convert you cant.

when you open the window all the tanks with exp available will be listed at the top, the checkboxes by each need to be selected to use the xtra exp on each one.

if you're loading that slow definately close some stuff. #1 antivirus software! its usually fairly large and if you're just playing WoT you don't need it running anyways. Go into your process manager and turn off all those watcher programs for cameras and ipod's and anything else you dont need, if you dont know what it is I recomend not shutting it down.

Parcho #5 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 23:55

Private

• Players
  • 5025 battles
Well, I'm smart.. >.< ok the convert thing was hard to understand, thanks all for pointing out my mistake.

Also when i open WoT I close everything, there is nothing left open like a browser or anything.

I also may point out that my computer is a Windows XP and I also have other things on it that might take up computer space, such as minecraft etc. So should I just get rid of unnecessary files, and free up some space?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users