Invisable tanks killing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

BigEvil66 #1 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 15:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 27972 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR
at first i thought players had a stronger radio to see me but after being hit by smaller armor than mine i now belive someone has found a glitch or are useing a hack  i refuse to belive 20 seconds into the game i can be targeted and hit by mulit rounds and the hits are not from random fire i move and they follow me im totaly sick of being killed by armor i never see and so soon after the start of the game im in a tiger2 how can they see me and kill me so soon after the start of the game????wide open maps are the worst i sit at base hide in a bush never move no scouts come and yet im fired on over and over till im dead THIS IS 100% HACKING i will belive no other answer YOU CAN NOT IN ANYWAY TARGET A PLAYER IN HIS HOME BASE 20 SECONDS AFTER GAME START   with no scouts   IF THEY CAN SEE ME THAT FAR AWAY THEN THEY ARE CHEATING  but anyway a few more days of this crap and i will take my money someware else

BBJohn #2 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 15:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 6477 battles
Could be a problem with your video card, or Windows account permissions.
On an standard account (non admin) I found that as soon as the round starts, all tanks, including friendlies disappear.
Make sure you are running the game under admin account.

WoodStar #3 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 15:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16639 battles

View PostBBJohn, on Jun 19 2011 - 15:34, said:

On an standard account (non admin) I found that as soon as the round starts, all tanks, including friendlies disappear.

NOPE totally different situation, YOU have the video card problem, I've encountered what hes talking about numerous times and its got to be a hack, I've had it happen a soon as 10 seconds in, the guy says lets roll and BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM the tanks done lets get outta here. CHEATERS gonna CHEAT guess its too make up for the fact they cant get laid and probably never will.

The_Toaster #4 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 16:28

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 25178 battles
  • [-ROC-] -ROC-
to be honest it depends on the map...sometimes it's just lucky random shots, sometimes if you're in often camped places they'll waste a shot hoping you're there...but the repeated shots on the same location without a scout is just BS...i know what you mean, i've had it happen to me before...pisses me off too.

BigEvil66 #5 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 19:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 27972 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR

View PostBBJohn, on Jun 19 2011 - 15:34, said:

No Video Card trouble have no problem seeing allies or axis (when red dots are there)i am being fired on by armor that is still all the way across the map  its not random fire i have seen random fire  what is happening to me is CHEATING 100%  with no scouts you can not see me to shoot me but yet im seen clear as day  i have even backed up as far away as i can get and still with in seconds after game start i begin to take hits  i move and the hits still keep comeing and NO SCOUTS ARE AROUND NOTHING i cant see what players are doing in there base when game  starts unless a scout runs in there SO THIS IS CHEATING PLAIN AND SIMPLE NO OTHER ANSWER

KidK #6 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42311 battles

View PostBigEvil66, on Jun 19 2011 - 15:15, said:

at first i thought players had a stronger radio to see me but after being hit by smaller armor than mine i now belive someone has found a glitch or are useing a hack  i refuse to belive 20 seconds into the game i can be targeted and hit by mulit rounds and the hits are not from random fire i move and they follow me im totaly sick of being killed by armor i never see and so soon after the start of the game im in a tiger2 how can they see me and kill me so soon after the start of the game????wide open maps are the worst i sit at base hide in a bush never move no scouts come and yet im fired on over and over till im dead THIS IS 100% HACKING i will belive no other answer YOU CAN NOT IN ANYWAY TARGET A PLAYER IN HIS HOME BASE 20 SECONDS AFTER GAME START   with no scouts   IF THEY CAN SEE ME THAT FAR AWAY THEN THEY ARE CHEATING  but anyway a few more days of this crap and i will take my money someware else

Its not a video card Prob!
After everyone told me my old comp wasn't up the games standards I Upgraded.
I now run a Asus MB with AMD Phenom 1100 3.3ghz CPU + Dual Radeon 6870 1Gb Vc's, 16gb DDR3 dual sided ram & Windows 7 Pro.
Although the game runs a hell of alot faster!.....I still get all the same Bugs I had before.
Invisible tanks shooting me when they don't show up on my screen or mini map!
Bad Lag from map to map!
Game crashing back to Windows main screen ECT!
The funny thing....This never happened Before Patch 6.4
Although I have seen a few Video's On Y/T about a Invisible tank hack....For some reason they were Removed!......Hmmmm wonder why!
Anyhow 2 be Honest I just think its a Programing Error.
But then What do you expect from a second rate game like WoT!
Its made by Russians!

Just Don't waste anymore $$$ on this game!
I won't! ;)

focuslight #7 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14542 battles
It most likely a good scout.  On many maps, Malinovka, Sand River, and El Hallouf, comes to mind, a fast scout or TD can get to position to see the other base within 30 seconds.  With camo net and 100% camo crew, you will be hard pressed to see him in reverse.  So its not a bug or cheat, just better tactics, tank and crew.

TuefelHundenIV #8 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 20:00

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 1933 battles
How is a scout tank usually a light in most cases going to fell a Tiger II

NavyCuda #9 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 21:03

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 16291 battles
  • [CGN] CGN

View PostTuefelHundenIV, on Jun 24 2011 - 20:00, said:

How is a scout tank usually a light in most cases going to fell a Tiger II

It's... Ummm... Scouting for arties and heavy tanks. It's not the scout that shoots at you, he just sits around drinking coffee and playing with himself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users