Chat Ban

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

tehnokrat #1 Posted Jun 19 2011 - 20:25

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Ok so this is ridicules, I see that there are many users that are banned from the chat for no reasons without even notification. All treads complaining about this are locked. There is a filter in game for profanity, and thus I don’t see if that is a problem? I never trolled or spammed any chat, but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that there is no notification on how long you have been banned! It’s been more then 10 days that all my chat is suspended, preventing me from taking part in clan battles. What I did??! Insult Putin??? And how long will all of us who were banned will be denied service? I don’t care why I have been banned, but I would like to know when will it end. Is it permanent? Am I banned at all or is it technical problem?

Would it be a problem to inform user that he has been punished and for how long in game??

If there is a moderator, I would like to be enlightened on what is the punishment policy in game and forum, who gets punshed for what and for how long. And locking this topic will not resolve anything.

Docdan #2 Posted Jun 25 2011 - 23:18

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I hope its perminate, folks who troll and talk thier crap need to be punished. all to often i come into games and have to read that childish crap. It runes the fun of others to have to sit and look at that crap all just so the abuser can make him/herself feel better. If you dont have something constructive to say then leave it alone.

tehnokrat #3 Posted Jun 27 2011 - 11:24

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostDocdan, on Jun 25 2011 - 23:18, said:

I hope its perminate, folks who troll and talk thier crap need to be punished. all to often i come into games and have to read that childish crap. It runes the fun of others to have to sit and look at that crap all just so the abuser can make him/herself feel better. If you dont have something constructive to say then leave it alone.
Look, I didn't troll, or spam general chat, ever. I don't even know if I am banned or not, this came up with new patch. It seems that the game is less stable with every patch it gets. Idea of censorship is revolting to me in general. If I have been banned, shouldn't I have some notification of it at all?? If it is a bug, it should be noted.
I don't care about general chat at all, but I am not able to join clan battles becouse of it. A week ago I've sent request to support to clear this out for me, got only automated message that they receved it. And most of the time in chat I was helping noobs and answering questions, never used bad language, that is why I was surprised when this happened.
All I need is info if I am banned or having technical issue, it can happen to you as well you know.

SKurj #4 Posted Jun 27 2011 - 21:23

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Mebbe you should post as a bug report, that you cannot use chat...