Stand-To

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Triple_Crown #1 Posted May 05 2015 - 18:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 45948 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

The Stand-To is Wargaming’s popular daily tournament (named after WWI’s daily face off against the enemy where soldiers were expected to stand ready on the trench fire step, preparing for attack).

Now it’s your turn to roll into the fray. So gather your friends, grab your favorite tank and defend your base. As a daily tournament, you can choose whether you want to Stand-To every day or only once in a while.

All active tournaments can be found by searching the Tournaments Home Page.

Current Tournament:

Registration Open:

Basic Tournament Information:

• Team Size: 5 combatants + 2 reserves
  • Tier Point Limit: 25
  • Special Restrictions : Lights = No higher than Tier 4
  • Tier Limits:
    • This represents the max tier allowed. Teams are allowed to bring lower tiers.
    • Light: Tier 4 ( Tier 5's not allowed )
    • Medium: Tier 5
    • Heavy: Tier 5
    • TD: Tier 5
    • SPG: Tier 5
  • Map:
    • Monday: Malinovka
    • Tuesday: Cliff
    • Wednesday: Abbey
    • Thursday: Lakeville
    • Friday: Redshire Encounter
    • Saturday: Westfield
    • Sunday: Stalingrad

Completed Tournaments:

Prize Payments

• Prizes are credited to player accounts as quickly as possible but could take up to 7 days after the Stand-To has finished.
  • There may be a delay in crediting the gold if a player changes his/her name.

Disputes

A dispute is a claim against an illegitimate result by an opponent’s violation of a written Stand-To rule.

Disputes must adhere to the protocol detailed below or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration.

• Disputes must be submitted immediately after the round has concluded.
  • Disputes must be emailed to tournaments@wargamingamerica.com
  • The email subject/title must include the word “Dispute:” followed by the name of the event for which you are filing a dispute.
  • Disputes may only be filed by the team captain or any team member listed under team’s contact details.

Disputes must include the following in the body of the email or risk having the dispute dropped by tournament administration:

• In-game name of the player submitting the dispute
  • Date of the Stand-To
  • Your team’s name with a link to your team’s page created for you during registration
  • Your opponent’s team name and a link to your opponent’s team page created during registration
  • Reason for dispute: e.g. “I would like to report the team for using a tank that was not allowed, the StuG III.”
  • An attached replay of the disputed battle(s)

Additional notes:

• Opposing team captains will be alerted of the dispute by forum PM after the dispute is processed.
  • Captains are responsible for monitoring their PM inbox.
  • Three upheld disputes during a group stage reverses all scores from the offending team for that round.
  • Publicizing disputes prior to resolution is subject to penalties at tournament admin's discretion, not limited to:
    • Disregarding the dispute
    • Immediate team disqualification
    • Removal of offending player from the event

Edited by Koenig_Tiger, May 15 2015 - 16:45.

xRecursioNx #2 Posted May 14 2015 - 01:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 24709 battles

hey you guys that make these tourneys let me just say thx for all your work. now I am noticing that a lot of teams just give up cause they never win anything and my thoughts were making the tourneys skill based.

like you could do an avg personal ratings for the teams then make it something like 1000 to 3000 p/r on avg based on all players on the team then 4000 to 6000 then 6000+ or something like that taking in to consideration

that some teams will put one really low p/r player on there team which wouldn't count or something just a thought be more to it but was just an idea so all players have a chance cause like I said they just give up and don't play anymore

nothing like bein on a 2000 p/r team and always facin 8-9000 p/r teams and yes I know they should learn and become better p[layers but that's just not the case some will only go so far in the game and its an online

video game which should give all players a chance

Edited by xRecursioNx, May 14 2015 - 01:27.

Triple_Crown #3 Posted May 14 2015 - 01:50

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 45948 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

Thank you xRecursioNx for your kind comments and glad you enjoy the events !Unfortunately our current tools dont allow us to do this , BUT we are working on some new stuff that we are hoping will give us

lots more options ...keep the suggestions coming as these are your tournaments ! What Tier / format and maps do you prefer ?

Koenig Tiger

Edited by Koenig_Tiger, May 14 2015 - 14:42.

Jetflares #4 Posted May 15 2015 - 02:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7124 battles
  • [POMP] POMP
Where did the registration page go? Am i blind?

Triple_Crown #5 Posted May 15 2015 - 15:55

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 45948 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

Hi Jetflares - thanks for your posting - which Tournament registration are you looking for ?

5/16 is :- http://worldoftanks....and_To_5.16.15/

5/17 = will be :- http://worldoftanks....and_To_5.17.15/

Let me know if you cannot see / access

KT

BattleBartlett #6 Posted May 15 2015 - 17:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 19411 battles

I will +1 xRecursioNx suggestion of skills based groupings?  Like in any sport to develop into a better player you have to play games you have a chance of winning and losing. 

I would like to see more 5v5 weeks. 

Triple_Crown #7 Posted May 17 2015 - 00:48

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 45948 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

Sincere apologies Guys, there may be a glitch with todays Stand To schedules - we are trying to fix it urgently...

Bear with us

Edited by Koenig_Tiger, May 17 2015 - 00:49.

Triple_Crown #8 Posted May 17 2015 - 01:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 45948 battles
  • [CIA] CIA

Yes there was a glitch, Round 1 and Round are now after the other rounds - rescheduled for 18:01 and 18:13pm PST .....apologies fellow tankers,,,,

KT

Edited by Koenig_Tiger, May 17 2015 - 01:05.

Also tagged with Stand-To

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users