Jump to content


Newbie Live Stream Redux

YouTube Channel iAmEbola Learning All Tiers Reinventing

  • Please log in to reply
11364 replies to this topic

banziduck #10881 Posted Apr 12 2019 - 12:44

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21781 battles
  • 753
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

Hey Tankers just a update I really appreciate all your support and videos you have submitted to the channel.  I have been traveling for work so I am a bit behind I hope to catch up this weekend before I have to head out for work again.  Please keep the videos coming tell your fiends and remember to tip your wait staff.

 

Cheers



banziduck #10882 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 01:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21781 battles
  • 753
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

View Postmongoosejake, on Apr 09 2019 - 03:47, said:

Hey Banzi, I put these links on your channel on the video where you featured NiteDog in his AMX 12t, but here they are again in case you didn't see them...

 

Ace in the AMD 178b on Pilsen (also second MoE earned): http://wotreplays.eu/site/4819814#pilsen-mongoosejake-panhard_amd_178b

 

Very good game earning Ace and Radley Walters in the Super Pershing on Fjords: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4819812#fjords-mongoosejake-t26e4_superpershing

 

Mongoose I tried to replay these videos but they are from back in March and won't play on my current version of the game client this happens some times sorry.  They looked like really good games congrats, if you have some newer ones I would be happy to showcase them for you.

 

Cheers


Edited by banziduck, Apr 13 2019 - 01:37.


mongoosejake #10883 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 03:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 5,347
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

View Postbanziduck, on Apr 12 2019 - 19:37, said:

 

Mongoose I tried to replay these videos but they are from back in March and won't play on my current version of the game client this happens some times sorry.  They looked like really good games congrats, if you have some newer ones I would be happy to showcase them for you.

 

Cheers

 

I figured that you might have the previous versions of WoT installed separately so you could play older games. That's how people like Dez Games do it. I used to a couple of years ago, but stopped when I changed my channel around a bit and created a new one for games.

SolidHex #10884 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 14:36

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6042 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
Tooned up with Johnnie last night.  Had one decent game in the VK 30.01D  that I might put up but for the TK on my part.  Tried to save a Jumbo from a Hellcat but on the go shot dispersion hit the Jumbo (he was only on 6% heath but still).  Hate when that happens. 

GAJohnnie #10885 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 16:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostSolidHex, on Apr 13 2019 - 08:36, said:

Tooned up with Johnnie last night.  Had one decent game in the VK 30.01D  that I might put up but for the TK on my part.  Tried to save a Jumbo from a Hellcat but on the go shot dispersion hit the Jumbo (he was only on 6% heath but still).  Hate when that happens. 

 

It was a good game Solid. You should post it. Accidental team kills happen. It feels bad when it happens That was definitely a carry hard game on your part. I got "balanced
 by arty early so I got to ride around watching you. It was a good game by you.

GAJohnnie #10886 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 17:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

Thanks for the review BD! Good advice

 



SolidHex #10887 Posted Apr 13 2019 - 17:30

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6042 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

Okay, here's the Steppes one.

 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4847876#steppes-solidhex-vk_30_01_d



GAJohnnie #10888 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 00:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostSolidHex, on Apr 13 2019 - 11:30, said:

 

Just watched that again Solid. A very good piece of work here.

SolidHex #10889 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 01:32

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6042 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
Still a bit of indecisiveness in a couple of places.

GAJohnnie #10890 Posted Apr 14 2019 - 21:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012

View PostSolidHex, on Apr 13 2019 - 19:32, said:

Still a bit of indecisiveness in a couple of places.

 

I thought you were being cagey and going dark.

banziduck #10891 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 11:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21781 battles
  • 753
  • [GFLC] GFLC
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013

Morning everyone how was the weekend, didn't get to play much my self.

 

Cheers



GAJohnnie #10892 Posted Apr 17 2019 - 23:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
Nice E50 game BD!

mongoosejake #10893 Posted Apr 20 2019 - 20:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 5,347
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

Here's a decent game in the Nashorn on one of my least favorite maps in which to play a lightly armored tank destroyer (Pilsen): http://wotreplays.eu/site/4856671#pilsen-mongoosejake-nashorn

 

On that spawn, most people pile into the dirt mound side and snipe from the bit of cover on the raised area, with the bushes and small building providing cover. However, in this battle no-one moved to cover the far western lane near the heavy brawling area. That has to be covered to prevent your heavies from being flanked, so I moved over and then... Waited. And... Waited. That's the worst part of being in that position, you only get to be active if enemies flank. If not, your gun remains useless, so I tend to take to blind firing the bushes on the opposite end of the map. If your team folds like mine did, the position on the hill becomes very powerful for defense with lots of soft cover via the bushes and direct sight lines.

 

Basically, the game I linked shows a dull boring start with a great defense. Kudos to the Crusader for great help at the end. I sent a message to him thanking him for the help and we ended up chatting about tanks for about 20 minutes, lol. 



GAJohnnie #10894 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 09:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
GG Jake! Excellent lessons in patience and using bush mechanics

GAJohnnie #10895 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 09:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 10635 battles
  • 9,375
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    12-22-2012
WOW BD, lots of videos. Don't know how you find the time

mongoosejake #10896 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 22:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 5,347
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

View PostSolidHex, on Apr 13 2019 - 11:30, said:

 

I love the Vk30.01D! 

 

You did fairly well overall, but think you could have been more aggressive at a few points, while also being stealthier at others. The 30.01D is the aggressive attack German medium at tier 6 and basically plays like a slightly more durable Cromwell with a bit better gun but  just a bit less agility. 

 

Also, Banzi Duck, here's my new E50M in a battle on Steppes where the battle literally hangs in the balance. I only have a few games in the E50M so far (5 to be exact) but am going to love it. This game is worth a watch, but if you're going to record it, don't watch it before hand. The ending is worth it!

Here's the game: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4858084#steppes-mongoosejake-e_50_ausf_m



mongoosejake #10897 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 22:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 5,347
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

View PostGAJohnnie, on Apr 21 2019 - 03:23, said:

GG Jake! Excellent lessons in patience and using bush mechanics

 

Thanks Johnnie!

dunniteowl #10898 Posted Apr 21 2019 - 23:03

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31410 battles
  • 8,082
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postbanziduck, on Apr 15 2019 - 04:48, said:

Morning everyone how was the weekend, didn't get to play much my self.

 

Cheers

 

Well, then who else were you playing?   :D

 

 

OvO



SolidHex #10899 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 00:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 6042 battles
  • 737
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

View Postmongoosejake, on Apr 21 2019 - 16:55, said:

 

I love the Vk30.01D! 

 

You did fairly well overall, but think you could have been more aggressive at a few points, while also being stealthier at others. The 30.01D is the aggressive attack German medium at tier 6 and basically plays like a slightly more durable Cromwell with a bit better gun but  just a bit less agility. 

 

Also, Banzi Duck, here's my new E50M in a battle on Steppes where the battle literally hangs in the balance. I only have a few games in the E50M so far (5 to be exact) but am going to love it. This game is worth a watch, but if you're going to record it, don't watch it before hand. The ending is worth it!

Here's the game: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4858084#steppes-mongoosejake-e_50_ausf_m

 

Something I still gotta work on is getting the time to be aggressive and the time to run away down.  Maybe it'll click one day.



mongoosejake #10900 Posted Apr 22 2019 - 03:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 36537 battles
  • 5,347
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    11-02-2012

View PostSolidHex, on Apr 21 2019 - 18:46, said:

 

Something I still gotta work on is getting the time to be aggressive and the time to run away down.  Maybe it'll click one day.

 

To be honest, it's something that's hard to pinpoint until it does start clicking. Once you get the feel of it, you'll just get it. You can watch really great players (I watch Taugrim and Skill4ltu personally) but it's still something you've got to get personally. 

 

You were doing pretty well overall in my opinion. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users