World Of Tanks Customer Support or LACK OF. Your Call.

Support Customer support World of Tanks Support

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

grdzero #1 Posted May 13 2015 - 11:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 13756 battles
  • [MSD] MSD
I've played a lot of MMO's in my time on the net and I have to say that World Of Tanks customer support is by far the worst I've ever seen.  I posted a Ticket 2 days ago with a very simple question that wouldn't take 5min to respond too.  Here is my Question and you all tell me if this is not the a very easy one for them.  "The new premium tanks in the gift shop, If I purchase one of these individually I get a crew with a Brother in Arms perk already on them.  If I buy the bundle package does it come with the same crew perks?" See that's  a pretty simple question, why does it take so long to get a response.  The tanks will be out of the gift shop in 1 day, and I'm betting I do not get a response by then.  Well maybe I will now that I posted here and everyone gets too see there irresponsibleness.  I've spent a lot of money on this so called free to play game, and to be ignored like this is quite disappointing to say the least.  Its times like these that make me sit back and go "Hmmmmmmm" why do I even keep playing this game.  Its like a abusive relationship, you know your getting short end of the stick but yet you still keep coming back for more.

danredda1616 #2 Posted May 13 2015 - 11:56

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 21159 battles
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U

I can answer your question. Yes the bundle does come with the crew for all 4.

CS ticket systems can't sort the tickets for you too much and make the "easy" questions filter to the top. There are likely to be lots in line in front of you is all.

PzBarkhorn #3 Posted May 13 2015 - 12:42

Major

• Players
  • 23341 battles
  • [PZKMR] PZKMR

View Postgrdzero, on May 13 2015 - 10:51 said:

I've played a lot of MMO's in my time on the net and I have to say that World Of Tanks customer support is by far the worst I've ever seen.  I posted a Ticket 2 days ago with a very simple question that wouldn't take 5min to respond too.  Here is my Question and you all tell me if this is not the a very easy one for them.  "The new premium tanks in the gift shop, If I purchase one of these individually I get a crew with a Brother in Arms perk already on them.  If I buy the bundle package does it come with the same crew perks?" See that's  a pretty simple question, why does it take so long to get a response.  The tanks will be out of the gift shop in 1 day, and I'm betting I do not get a response by then.  Well maybe I will now that I posted here and everyone gets too see there irresponsibleness.  I've spent a lot of money on this so called free to play game, and to be ignored like this is quite disappointing to say the least.  Its times like these that make me sit back and go "Hmmmmmmm" why do I even keep playing this game.  Its like a abusive relationship, you know your getting short end of the stick but yet you still keep coming back for more. 

Do you realize that they dont have only your ticket to answer? There is something called "First In, First out", where they answer tickets by the order they arrived, no matter how simple or complicated the ticket is. Im not discussing the competence of the support analysts (meh?), but every ticket i opened so far where answered by one staff member or another within 72hrs or so, usually. Being a paying customer doesnt turn you into a prioritary support user. Also, some questions like this one are worth asking first here, on the forums, thus letting for the support time enough to deal with the really complicated issues. Imagine how many "5 minutes questions" the support have to sort between each important ticket...

View Postdanredda1616, on May 13 2015 - 10:56, said:

CS ticket systems can't sort the tickets for you too much and make the "easy" questions filter to the top. There are likely to be lots in line in front of you is all.

^This

Edited by PzBarkhorn, May 13 2015 - 12:50.

Y_Dude #4 Posted May 13 2015 - 13:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 31027 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

That is why on such a simple question like yours it is best to post in the forums for an answer versus sending in a ticket.  I am sure by now a lot of folks out there have already purchased the bundle package and can answer all your questions.

That is all.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users