Hi, new guy here with a question.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Seductivpancakes #1 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 19:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 3245 battles
Hello fellow players. I'm some what new to this game. I've been playing for a week now and manage to get myself a Stug 3.

I like this game and lot that I suggested it to a friend and got him to play as well.

I was wondering if there is any plans on creating a party system aside from buying premium. I am well aware with the trick involving queuing with a friend of the same tier tank and the same time to get on the same team in a game.

Any help would be appreciated. Have a good day folks.

stickjock #2 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 19:54

Major

• Players
  • 5345 battles
  • [USBOT] USBOT
Been talked about on the forums here a long time... but for now, don't count on any type of "platooning" without premium unless you stick to training rooms/battles...

Honestly tho'... if you can do it, only one of you needs premium... you could even split the cost if needed... then platoon up as much as you want...

Seductivpancakes #3 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 19:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 3245 battles
Thank you for the fast reply.

I think I can make due with just paying for premium till they add this feature. If they chose to that is.

Thanks again bud.

Firespray #4 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 20:55

Sergeant

• Veteran Testers
  • 17225 battles
  • [NTR] NTR
Well, there is a work-around against this.  If you both coordinate and click at the battle button on the same time, you have a chance of being in the same battle, as long as your tank's tier isn't too high.  He may or may not be on your team.

stickjock #5 Posted Jun 22 2011 - 20:58

Major

• Players
  • 5345 battles
  • [USBOT] USBOT

View PostSeductivpancakes, on Jun 22 2011 - 19:51, said:

Hello fellow players. I'm some what new to this game. I've been playing for a week now and manage to get myself a Stug 3.

I like this game and lot that I suggested it to a friend and got him to play as well.

I was wondering if there is any plans on creating a party system aside from buying premium. I am well aware with the trick involving queuing with a friend of the same tier tank and the same time to get on the same team in a game.

Any help would be appreciated. Have a good day folks.

Yep... he mentioned he knows about that one... ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users