7 replies to this topic

Senji #1 Posted Jun 04 2015 - 22:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 7428 battles
  • [-VX9-] -VX9-

" An unhandled exception is occured. The application will be restarted. "

1 - Directory to WoT is Clean of Mods.
2 - Computer is well beyond recommended Requirements to run the Game.
3 - This Error has happened b4 the un-installation of WoT and still Presist After New Setup File Install
4 - As soon as New Setup File is Installed. It attempts to Start-up the Launcher but only gave out a small window with the msg " An unhandled exception is occured. The application will be restarted. " ..... That small window has no part at all that shows Launcher, Loading Bar, or the Play Button.
5 - Files upon Installation consist of:
Install Folder
7z.dll
DeltaMax.dll
game_manual (webcontent)
librsync.dll
readme (webcontent)
unins000.dat
unins000
website (webcontent)
wiki (webcontent)
WoTLauncher.cfg
WoT.exe
6 - Starting up the WoTLauncher will only give me " An unhandled exception is occured. The application will be restarted. "
7 - Have also deleted Old Temp Files and Folders that contains World of Tanks Files even Pref WoT
8 - Have Reinstalled WoT atleast 4times and all 4times has given me the same launcher error.

Edited by Senji, Jun 04 2015 - 22:57.

BitterBomber #2 Posted Jun 04 2015 - 23:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 27930 battles
Try running as admin

Senji #3 Posted Jun 05 2015 - 02:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 7428 battles
  • [-VX9-] -VX9-

View Postandryp99, on Jun 04 2015 - 22:01, said:

Try running as admin

even Admin it still crashes with that exception error

Kotetsu52 #4 Posted Jun 06 2015 - 06:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29363 battles
  • [M0B] M0B

Don't bother posting on this forum, devs don't give a flying f*#k about it. My ticket has been open for a week and no one answered it nor helped me except a friend from Ukraine, actually staff of WG I contact through facebook and who tried to help me (without success either).

WG people only care about us paying so the premium shop and payment method problems will always be addressed first. Everything else they just don't care...

I am pissed to a point I just want my recent purchases refunded so I can get rid of that piece of shyte software and play what competition offers because their customer supports works and so do their games...

Edited by Kotetsu52, Jun 06 2015 - 06:01.

timdavis6708 #5 Posted Jun 14 2015 - 22:40

Private

• Players
  • 6002 battles

REAL FIX!!!

OK!! I played this game for about a year before my hard drive crashed last September and I had to set everything back up again. When I did get everything back up World of Tanks would not work, giving me this error whenever I would go to install it. I've searched for months online for a solution, submitted tickets, and tried every trick up my relatively long sleeve. (I'm a computer science major) Nothing worked for me. Now I'm not saying that this will work for everyone, and I'm not saying that the other "fixes" online won't work for you, but this worked for me:

I was reinstalling Star Wars; The Old Republic because I hadn't played it for a while, and why not? An error popped up that I hadn't seen before and i searched for it online. It lead me to this page.

http://www.escapistm...-64-Bit-Systems

which has this link on it

http://download.cnet...4-10731613.html

to download an XML parser. It got that game to work, and it gave me the idea to try running the installation for World of Tanks again.

IT FREAKING INSTALLED!!!!!! After that it gave me another error (code 740 or something) which was solved by running it as an administrator.

As I am typing this it is updating, and hopefully I'll see you all on the battlefield once again!!

If there is anything you can do to make this more popular, this is a real fix and I'd like to get it out there for others with the same problem.

Sincerely; timdavis6708

Wingeddrac0 #6 Posted Aug 20 2015 - 16:23

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

Wow!

I've tried multiple "fixes" for this issue as well, reinstalling .NET , uninstalling IE and reinstalling it but this simple fixes it!

Absolutely superb man, made my day :D

RageEnema #7 Posted Sep 20 2015 - 14:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 13420 battles
  • [DERP] DERP

View Posttimdavis6708, on Jun 14 2015 - 16:40, said:

REAL FIX!!!

OK!! I played this game for about a year before my hard drive crashed last September and I had to set everything back up again. When I did get everything back up World of Tanks would not work, giving me this error whenever I would go to install it. I've searched for months online for a solution, submitted tickets, and tried every trick up my relatively long sleeve. (I'm a computer science major) Nothing worked for me. Now I'm not saying that this will work for everyone, and I'm not saying that the other "fixes" online won't work for you, but this worked for me:

I was reinstalling Star Wars; The Old Republic because I hadn't played it for a while, and why not? An error popped up that I hadn't seen before and i searched for it online. It lead me to this page.

http://www.escapistm...-64-Bit-Systems

which has this link on it

http://download.cnet...4-10731613.html

to download an XML parser. It got that game to work, and it gave me the idea to try running the installation for World of Tanks again.

IT FREAKING INSTALLED!!!!!! After that it gave me another error (code 740 or something) which was solved by running it as an administrator.

As I am typing this it is updating, and hopefully I'll see you all on the battlefield once again!!

If there is anything you can do to make this more popular, this is a real fix and I'd like to get it out there for others with the same problem.

Sincerely; timdavis6708

Dude, holy crap. I have had this issue since 2013 and could never fix it. This actually worked! Thank you for doing what wargaming's support couldn't.

biel_gb123 #8 Posted Oct 11 2018 - 21:31

Private

• -Players-
  • 41 battles
Thanks man

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users