Jump to content


How to ask pictures?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

aikenhsiang #1 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13195 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011
As the topic title


How to ask girls' pictures in polite in WOT?
My English is poor. I said that May I have your pictures? But she said I was rude and not polite.
Thus I am very confused. Please teach me some skills and art of ask.
thank you.

:P

Grampy #2 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:17

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 24898 battles
  • 931
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010
Here's a good tutorial:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=w_zPmwvQFaM

Grampy #3 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:19

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 24898 battles
  • 931
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010
Cancel -duplicate

Dirtyherby #4 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8491 battles
  • 147
  • Member since:
    03-14-2011

View Postaikenhsiang, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:02, said:

As the topic title


How to ask girls' pictures in polite in WOT?
My English is poor. I said that May I have your pictures? But she said I was rude and not polite.
Thus I am very confused. Please teach me some skills and art of ask.
thank you.

:P
Not sure if this a troll thread or an actual plea!!  I'm gonna bite and answer.  Don't ask a female player for her picture they are not playing the game to meet guys - and asking for their picture, as you found out, will just offend them.

As far as understanding females that will never happen - been married 22 years and I'm still as stupid about females as I was the day I said "I do".

CaptCrusader #5 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:28

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4477 battles
  • 759
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostDirtyherby, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:25, said:

Not sure if this a troll thread or an actual plea!!  I'm gonna bite and answer.  Don't ask a female player for her picture they are not playing the game to meet guys - and asking for their picture, as you found out, will just offend them.

As far as understanding females that will never happen - been married 22 years and I'm still as stupid about females as I was the day I said "I do".

Girls play this game? Are you sure?

Black_Bellamy #6 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 24489 battles
  • 388
  • Member since:
    10-18-2010
HIGHLY inappropriate post removed.
/n1sK


Let me know how this advice works out for you!

Edited by n1sK, Jun 24 2011 - 19:17.


aikenhsiang #7 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13195 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011

View PostGrampy, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:17, said:



View PostGrampy, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:19, said:

Cancel -duplicate



Ur... Grampy

Thank you anyway.
If there are any subtitles, it will be better.
:Smile-bajan2:

CaptCrusader #8 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4477 battles
  • 759
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostBlack_Bellamy, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:29, said:

Quote of a HIGHLY inappropriate post removed.
/n1sK



This is wildly inappropriate sir.  :lol:

aikenhsiang #9 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 18:37

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13195 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011

View PostCaptCrusader, on Jun 24 2011 - 18:28, said:

Girls play this game? Are you sure?

I'm sure,but girls are really rare.
Example

Chating with girls is one fun for me in WOT.
If I have pics, that will be more fun.
Where there is a will, there is a way.

:lol:

MrTabs #10 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 19:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11996 battles
  • 485
  • [ME109] ME109
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011
Pathetic.

CaptCrusader #11 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 19:22

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4477 battles
  • 759
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
Having more females playing the game would be good for everyone. I just dont think they came here to get hit on by dudes they dont know. There are plenty of places on the interwebs for picking up girls, lets agree to not do it here. Just sayin....

aikenhsiang #12 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 19:32

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13195 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    03-21-2011
What is the word "dude"?

There many meanings on my dictionary  :Smile_honoring:

CaptCrusader #13 Posted Jun 24 2011 - 19:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4477 battles
  • 759
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View Postaikenhsiang, on Jun 24 2011 - 19:32, said:

What is the word "dude"?

There many meanings on my dictionary  :Smile_honoring:

dude = guy or man

Its a term we use in the US quite frequently and in many different ways.

Zakume #14 Posted Jun 25 2011 - 03:25

    Major

  • WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 31445 battles
  • 4,512
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010
This is hilarious. :D




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users