Coming Soon: A New World of Tanks "Mini Client"

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Tibi_15 #61 Posted Oct 01 2015 - 20:24

Private

• Players
  • 14168 battles
guys this is for new players to try the game and don't want to download a 10 gb game only to fined they don't want to have it, now they can have a 1 gb game and try it out faster. It also lets players who cant play the game learn to play it, since most cant blow to tier 3 in 1 hour. I think is a good idea, sort of like as demo for the game to let new users find out if they like the game

Captain_42O #62 Posted Oct 02 2015 - 13:04

Private

• Players
  • 95 battles

View PostYUSUCBRO, on Oct 01 2015 - 19:24, said:

guys this is for new players to try the game and don't want to download a 10 gb game only to fined they don't want to have it, now they can have a 1 gb game and try it out faster. It also lets players who cant play the game learn to play it, since most cant blow to tier 3 in 1 hour. I think is a good idea, sort of like as demo for the game to let new users find out if they like the game

Thanks for that insightful comment

NeZiak #63 Posted Mar 01 2016 - 15:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16475 battles
I think this is a brilliant idea. I have been thinking about away for WG to generate new players into WoT without entering into the main client. This mini client is exactly what my thoughts have been for years. This will also give players a chance to experience the game without buying a tier eight premium tank and entering the main client with no experience. Now new players can test there PC and internet connection and see if there equipment can keep up. Good job WG! Of course there is no control over the people that will skip the mini client. Pray for the best!!

Grey_Owl #64 Posted Mar 03 2016 - 21:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 900 battles

View PostContent_WG, on Jun 23 2015 - 11:24, said:

Get up and running in World of Tanks quicker and easier with a basic client.
<a href="http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/19/miniclient/">Full news text</a>

This is a great idea. I will test this and see if my grand daughter can play the game on her new lap top.

Then we can all play together.

Edward_Martin_EM #65 Posted Oct 08 2016 - 15:12

Private

• -Players-
  • 3 battles
yah I'm a newbie but I really want to get into this that's y I'm nlooking now ive only been in a few battles an want to learn as much as I can;oh peckerwood 1is what I'm called.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users