AC4 Tired 3am did it Ace Combat 4 Wot Music Mod working hangar music

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

GalmGa #1 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 08:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15670 battles
  • [AJ] AJ

Ace Combat 4 Music Mod

Hello fellow aces and ground crew and other personnel, I have created yet another music mod (with help) for world of tanks. this one is themed by Ace combat 4. I did some careful listening to the music and placed them where I saw fit. I hope you Enjoy Now blow up some tanks with some Nostalgia!

(Will post Video of mod soon as a get some sleep).

I'll Also being doing other Ace Combat game Soundtracks in the near future

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?5ekxcoe7oal8a33 

Installation: 

1. Copy the files.
2. Paste them into the res/audio folder.

Please Note that Files Goes in Res/audio Not 'res_mods'

Credit: NoblePlatoon for his Tutorial and Music template Mod

Namco Bandai and Project Aces for their Soundtrack

Demo:

Tracks You May Hear

Samples

Edited by GalmGa, Oct 13 2015 - 04:06.

VIA_ #2 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 08:30

Major

• Players
  • 20200 battles
  • [CMPRE] CMPRE
Ohhhhhhh very nice! I will admit that the Ace Combat music holds a special place in my heart.

So how about Assault Horizons or Infinity? :D

GalmGa #3 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 08:32

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15670 battles
  • [AJ] AJ

View PostRoan_PRO, on Jun 27 2015 - 07:30, said:

Ohhhhhhh very nice! I will admit that the Ace Combat music holds a special place in my heart.

Sure, this is pretty fun making and seeing it work too! :)

Brohammer #4 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 12:22

Captain

• Players
  • 27824 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

I loved Ace Combat IV Shattered Skies, still own a PS2 with it.

"Mobius One, Engage"

+1 for memories. 

Lieutenant_John_McClane #5 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 13:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 16961 battles
  • [D_H] D_H
Man the memories..... I love the Ace Combat games i wish they would re-release them on current gen systems.. I would buy them in a heart beat.... thanks for the mod!

akh101 #6 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 18:46

Major

• Players
  • 14003 battles
  • [KURO] KURO

View PostRoan_PRO, on Jun 27 2015 - 02:30, said:

Assault Horizons had something going for it, dev kinda got lazy about it..story was good, not great but good enough, liked the dogfight mode some folks were whiny over it tho

Infinity being F2P (feels more kinda like a Pay to win game but I digress ) and story only having 8 mission for campaign which apparently is it(tho they say there going to continue it how not sure), leaving on a cliffhanger(you can earn tons of credit to unlock it or dump $20 get it who thing unlocked, plus if you want Free flight that another $8), mostly centered around you doing multiplayer than anything else, yea i take AH over Infinity if weren't the ADF-01 Falken in Infinity.

GalmGa #7 Posted Jul 01 2015 - 14:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15670 battles
  • [AJ] AJ

Like most people(I hope), I wish Namco would realize how much money they would probably get if they remaster the entire series for the current gen consuls and computer.:P

Of the two I would play infinity just for the 8 mission it has because I love how Project Aces make their stories (though Assault Horizon could have been more creative.)

Of the franchise I like Zero more, because its more history driven storyline than the others. Which for me make its interesting. Playing the game and seeing how you were a menace and a huge influence to the war makes you feel a little special inside.

akh101 #8 Posted Jul 01 2015 - 21:18

Major

• Players
  • 14003 battles
  • [KURO] KURO

View PostGalmGa, on Jul 01 2015 - 08:30, said:

Like most people(I hope), I wish Namco would realize how much money they would probably get if they remaster the entire series for the current gen consuls and computer.:P

Of the two I would play infinity just for the 8 mission it has because I love how Project Aces make their stories (though Assault Horizon could have been more creative.)

Of the franchise I like Zero more, because its more history driven storyline than the others. Which for me make its interesting. Playing the game and seeing how you were a menace and a huge influence to the war makes you feel a little special inside.

Yes Zero is very good story and probably one the best of the PS2 era game for Ace combat.

not saying Infinity story is bad, it just felt way to short for an Ace Combat game, and left a lot loses ends as well.

they remaster the series then they be printing money left and right. i would totally buy it wend i see it happen

GalmGa #9 Posted Jul 04 2015 - 02:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15670 battles
  • [AJ] AJ
:Update Added Video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users