• 18931 battles
  • [CRIMZ] CRIMZ
why are you that close to a big TD anyway:popcorn:

TsarCidron #22 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 12:43

Major

• Players
  • 5981 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM
Hmm..  Pissed off because someone tried to kill a green (him).   Wonders why he gets banned for trying to kill a green (tk tank).  Bravo sir, Bravo.  

sourmash #23 Posted Jun 27 2015 - 13:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 19876 battles
  • [-GSG-] -GSG-

4yrs+ a member with >25k battles and you still don`t know not to shoot greens.

Are you paralysed from the neck up?

Tanks_4_da_Fun #24 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 18:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 37968 battles
Yea, sometimes I get sick of this crap. had someone (IS-3) push my AT-7 all across the field, turned me sideways twice. Finally had enough and shot him twice...banned for an hour...well worth it....lol

_DangerNoodle #25 Posted Feb 25 2017 - 19:05

Major

• Players
  • 15872 battles

View PostTanks_4_da_Fun, on Feb 25 2017 - 12:46, said:

Yea, sometimes I get sick of this crap. had someone (IS-3) push my AT-7 all across the field, turned me sideways twice. Finally had enough and shot him twice...banned for an hour...well worth it....lol

this thread is over a year and a half old....

Matross #26 Posted Mar 09 2017 - 22:56

Captain

• Players
  • 29455 battles
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO

View Post_DangerNoodle, on Feb 25 2017 - 12:05, said:

this thread is over a year and a half old....

Necro baby, necro.

LULZ, wonder if the OP will come back and still complain (drive around! drive around! lolol).

ArmorStorm #27 Posted Mar 11 2017 - 22:22

Major

• Players
  • 32835 battles
  • [F__R] F__R
lol, long gone!

Edited by ArmorStorm, Mar 11 2017 - 22:22.

jessebb #28 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 12:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5999 battles
  • [ZED] ZED
The test server should not ban people for the single reason NO ONE CAN TALK TO EACHOTHER

Connor_344 #29 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 12:32

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13272 battles
I know the feeling dude, I was on my SP I C and one T10 starts to ram me so I get detected every time, I shoot his tracks for stop him and he starts to shot me and kill me from full hp, after that battle I turn blue, good job wg

jessebb #30 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 12:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5999 battles
  • [ZED] ZED

View Postsourmash, on Jun 27 2015 - 12:21, said:

4yrs+ a member with >25k battles and you still don`t know not to shoot greens.

Are you paralysed from the neck up?

View PostTsarCidron, on Jun 27 2015 - 11:43, said:

Hmm..  Pissed off because someone tried to kill a green (him).   Wonders why he gets banned for trying to kill a green (tk tank).  Bravo sir, Bravo.  

View PostRake, on Jun 27 2015 - 10:22, said:

Try learning to read the rules.  It will answer most of your questions, though you won't like WG's answers.

View PostFritz_Fried, on Jun 27 2015 - 09:59, said:

YOU FAILED

Never shoot green tanks. Only Red & Blue.

Naming and shaming is against the forum rules. (strike 2)

Let the troll have his fun. Move on to the next battle. You let him win. He is still trolling others and you got banned.

View Post1lt_wert, on Jun 27 2015 - 09:31, said:

Actually you did what he wanted you to do. He wanted you to shoot him so you would get the ban. Don't shoot the green, ever.

View PostKilroy357, on Jun 27 2015 - 09:23, said:

Self defense doesn't mean a thing in this game. Shooting your team, no matter how much of a tool the target is, results in a ban.  The sole exception to that rule is when someone turns blue.

View PostChairborne, on Jun 27 2015 - 09:06, said:

No it is not legal to push a teammate into a lake. If you push someone into a lake and they die, it is the same a shooting them.

Suck it up and enjoy your ban. Don't shoot Green Tanks!

View Postdoppelschlag, on Jun 27 2015 - 09:01, said:

inb4 name and shame. any how YOU DON'T SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS!!! and yes u let him shoot you up and then repot him and move on... but if you must make a ticket then do so here https://na.wargaming.net/support/Tickets/Submit/Index

and no its not fair but people are people... just report em and move on

View Postyo2u, on Jun 27 2015 - 08:59, said:

If u didn't shoot, he would be banned. Also, u will be ROed for name and shame. No, having a vanguard medal and 25k battles does not entitle you exceptions.

View PostSuperTankDriver, on Jun 27 2015 - 08:58, said:

Wow. Are you serious?

T37 hits 60 kmh +

T30 barely break 35. 

USE YOUR BRAIN.

Don't SHOOT the freaking TEAMMATE.

And STOP posting in RANDOM caps in YOUR topic.

View PostDaigensui, on Jun 27 2015 - 08:52, said:

You were stupid for shooting. 

Alright I don't care how old this is but you 11 arsewipes listen here.  This guy didn't do a damn thing wrong and he has every right to be mad.  The testing servers especially bring this kind of crap because there's very limited communication between the international players, REGARDLESS of that fact, I ZERO percent endorse banning for teamkilling.  No amount of reporting will punish someone for blocking your shots, pushing you into fire, or the like, and until that is fixed (and we all know it wont be) Wargaming needs to revert back to the original system for 3 big reasons;

1,  It [edited]worked, and this is why; say you kill someone on your team with full intention, the system makes you blue for your team and the enemy.  This means it's obvious to everyone on the map you [edited] up and unless you've been yelling at the person in chat with 'STOP PUSHING ME' 'DON'T BLOCK MY SHOTS'. your own team is gonna end your 'reign of terror'  The only trolls who have gone into battles JUST to kill their teams were dealt with in the first minute of the battle by the ones who should be dealing with them, a.k.a. the ones actually affected by it.  

2,  If the system were to screw up and cause you penulty (credit/experience loss, 'blue) then you're still in game, and you're still given the right to fix it.  The system in place now is NOT perfect, it mathematically cannot be. I've been a victim several times of people moving their tanks into my line of fire at close range, making me blue and even getting me banned for an hour.  The old system took your money, and I say go ahead and take more than before, but it left you there to make it up.  Anyone who chose not to, and continued teamkilling in their next battles paid for it in statistics, credits, and a good amount of user-fed reports.

3,  The ACTUAL detriment to a battle for a lost teammate doesn't actually throw a battle.  I've had battles with lost team members, as well as banned and inactive teamkillers, won by a landslide.  WoT knows this, not because it let teamkilling go as is for so long, but it kept the mechanic itself in game.  They could do a mini-patch tomorrow and make shells to allies do no damage, but they wont.  They wont because they know that killing a teamember who wants you dead and is too much of a coward to pull the trigger himself is better than dying helplessly, it's only recently that WoT has gotten hypocritical about the whole thing.

Now, in my opinion, if you wanna teamkill for any reason it's immedeatly 50,000 credits lost (and NOT paid out to the recipient) on top of battle expenses.  Not one credit should be gained in that battle, leaving you to cover the HEAFTY fine as well as your ammo, repair, and consumables out of pocket.  Now in this situation you could save your butt and pay the fine or take it respectfully.  Personally I don't believe Wargaming should have a say in that/.

Edited by jessebb, Mar 31 2017 - 12:38.

jessebb #31 Posted Mar 31 2017 - 12:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5999 battles
  • [ZED] ZED

View PostConnor_344, on Mar 31 2017 - 11:32, said:

I know the feeling dude, I was on my SP I C and one T10 starts to ram me so I get detected every time, I shoot his tracks for stop him and he starts to shot me and kill me from full hp, after that battle I turn blue, good job wg

Hell I just accidentally TKed an arty in one of my own because he drove in front of me when I was in arty view, and then he starts typing some furious furious Russian.  Now had I not one-shotted him he would have had his way with me, and had I not been given that 'arty leeway' I would have gotten the brunt of it.  Like it's one thing if we can at least yell at each other int he same language, but this is rediciulous. I'll gladly throw a match to show these guys they're not king [edited]e

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users