Jump to content


Big clans win everything every time whats the point


73 replies to this topic

24_inch_pythons #21 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 30632 battles
  • 5,759
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostShifty_101st, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:01, said:

 

Not my fault you don't choose to get better :)

 

If you're so sick of getting clubbed stop whining or go to ships :)

  Stop clubbing seals and thinking that makes you great. You're the person who would criticize someone for playing low tiers but then beat up on a bunch of scrubs in clan wars and brag.

  And if you could think half as well as play tanks you might be useful.

  Oh, and I don't play clan wars because it's stupid how it's set up. But I do have solidarity with my brothers who want to play it.



Yason_Tarantino #22 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 31184 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    03-19-2011


uMadXD #23 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 20053 battles
  • 3,461
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013

View PostVonBrandt, on Jun 28 2015 - 02:51, said:

Yep as usual.  Nothing better to say than get better.  Look at my stats I am getting better.  I'm not great and i know that.  But my win rate will never go up cause of the MM stacking.  So you all can just keep drinking your kool aid and think how awesome you are cause MM continues to stack games in your favor.

 

lol... and what makes you believe WG would favor some players over the others and give them better MM?

I barely spend money on this game. I don't think I've even spent a penny the past few months.

hmmm come to think of it, I do have a pretty nice name. maybe that's why WG decided to stack MM for me and give me a 61% WR!


Edited by uMadXD, Jun 28 2015 - 04:12.


Shifty__ #24 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 31294 battles
  • 2,835
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 22:05, said:

  Stop clubbing seals and thinking that makes you great. You're the person who would criticize someone for playing low tiers but then beat up on a bunch of scrubs in clan wars and brag.

  And if you could think half as well as play tanks you might be useful

 

Every random battle I go into no matter what tier is clubbing seals.......it's pathetic.

 

Now I know you're angry that you're bad at this game.  But honestly, wotlabs is out there for people to get better.  There are streamers on twitch as well.  Hell, if you ask nicely some purple players will even platoon with you to see what you are doing wrong.  But since all you do is rage and put on the tin foil hat conspiracy thinking that everything is rigged against you I doubt whatever I listed above you will actually do.

 

Yoott, I see you down there close this god awful thread up.  Not to mention it's in the wrong place.



24_inch_pythons #25 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 30632 battles
  • 5,759
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostShifty_101st, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:10, said:

 

Every random battle I go into no matter what tier is clubbing seals.......it's pathetic.

 

Now I know you're angry that you're bad at this game.  But honestly, wotlabs is out there for people to get better.  There are streamers on twitch as well.  Hell, if you ask nicely some purple players will even platoon with you to see what you are doing wrong.  But since all you do is rage and put on the tin foil hat conspiracy thinking that everything is rigged against you I doubt whatever I listed above you will actually do.

 

Yoott, I see you down there close this god awful thread up.  Not to mention it's in the wrong place.

 I'm not angry and not bad at this game. It's you who is angry that you're not allowed to bully people. Bullies are weak, you are weak. People who are weak don't like being called out. The OP had a reasonable suggestion and you tried to bully him. Now after being called out you go crying to the mod's to shut the thread down.

You are pathetic.



_Fevs_ #26 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:15

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28544 battles
  • 1,533
  • Member since:
    03-31-2012

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:58, said:

 Right, everybody can be in the NBA and the NFL. It's your fault if you're not.

And let's create a game mode where High School players are forced to play Lebron James etc. etc. That'll be fun!!

 

lel I'm still in high school

btw...isn't your clan supposed to be based on helping players get good? Not "helping players accept mediocrity and be rewarded for it with new ranks and stuff"

btw it's taken a lot of work to get to where I am. I began as a terribad, and was determined to get better and join a good clan, so I did. It would suck to let all that work go to waste and have WG just give mediocre players the same rewards as players that worked hard got



DrJeJo #27 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:16

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1267 battles
  • 383
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015
This post has gone to hell and back

Shifty__ #28 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 31294 battles
  • 2,835
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View PostMarkersTastePurple, on Jun 27 2015 - 22:16, said:

This post has gone to hell and back

 

IKR.......but I actually take it back, don't shut it down this is starting to get entertaining!!

uMadXD #29 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 20053 battles
  • 3,461
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 28 2015 - 03:13, said:

 I'm not angry and not bad at this game. It's you who is angry that you're not allowed to bully people. Bullies are weak, you are weak. People who are weak don't like being called out. The OP had a reasonable suggestion and you tried to bully him. Now after being called out you go crying to the mod's to shut the thread down.

You are pathetic.

 

How is OP's suggestion reasonable?

 

Let's say WG does implement a new CW system, similar to this one that OP is suggesting.

There's now a league of great clans, a league of good clans, a league of average clans, and a league of tomatoes.

There'll be one 1 winner of every league that'll receive the grand prize.

Do you think it would be fair for the "#1 tomato clan" to receive a better prize and more recognition than one of the "great clans" that didn't place 1st in their league?


Edited by uMadXD, Jun 28 2015 - 04:19.


24_inch_pythons #30 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 30632 battles
  • 5,759
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View Post101steagle, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:15, said:

 

lel I'm still in high school

btw...isn't your clan supposed to be based on helping players get good? Not "helping players accept mediocrity and be rewarded for it with new ranks and stuff"

 It is about making players better and get them to a point where they have enough skill to learn on their own and reach their own potential whatever it may be.

Not everybody can be the fastest runner. Not everybody can be the strongest lifter, etc. etc. But in clan wars - which is fundamentally about exclusion (keeping everyone else off the map) people should have some ability to play people of their own general skill level - whatever that may be



24_inch_pythons #31 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:20

    Major

  • Players
  • 30632 battles
  • 5,759
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostuMadXD, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:18, said:

 

How is OP's suggestion reasonable?

 

Let's say WG does implement a new CW system, similar to this one that OP is suggesting.

There's now a league of great clans, a league of good clans, a league of average clans, and a league of tomatoes.

There'll be one 1 winner of every league that'll receive the grand prize.

Do you think it would be fair for the "#1 tomato clan" to receive a better prize and more recognition than one of the "great clans" that didn't place 1st in their league?

 It is not enough that I win, others must lose.

 

Or, I'll put it another way...

The Omaha Storm Chasers won the 2014 Triple A Championship Game.

Were you aware of that? Do you care now that you are?



Dakwolf75 #32 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15261 battles
  • 1,929
  • Member since:
    09-10-2012

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 20:19, said:

But in clan wars - which is fundamentally about exclusion (keeping everyone else off the map) people should have some ability to play people of their own general skill level - whatever that may be

 

They call that Strongholds



uMadXD #33 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 20053 battles
  • 3,461
  • Member since:
    09-27-2013

View PostDakwolf75, on Jun 28 2015 - 03:22, said:

 

They call that Strongholds

 

or pubs

:trollface:



DMan360 #34 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:43

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20594 battles
  • 1,776
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

Too many top clans using hacks/cheats (god, I don't even know what they use nowadays). It's funny that you bring this up, I've repeatedly seen OTTER and BULBA give bribes out so they can get to where they are now. The IS-5 that was given out recently to all the top clans is better than most tier 10 heavies and stronghold bonuses that the top clans use gives like 1000% more credits and experience. I've even seen top clans like PLSGO and SIMP use artillery strikes in pub games (yes, they found a way around it).

 

Thanks for bringing this to attention. 

 

Nerf the IS-5 and all those top clans. 



_Koi #35 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 20577 battles
  • 9,340
  • [GSKYO] GSKYO
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Top clans are top because their players are good.

 

So If you want to get a reward tank

1. Get acceptable stats for a clan that has a reasonable chance at a reward.

2. join a top clan

3. work your [edited]off in a campaign

4. ?????

5. profit

 

 

Its not complicated really...

 

Put in the effort: reap the reward.



Crucis #36 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 31332 battles
  • 4,563
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:58, said:

View PostShifty_101st, on Jun 27 2015 - 20:56, said:

 

IKR


OP, get better at the game first no offense.  Unlike you, I don't tolerate being mediocre in the things I do, whether it is real life or just [edited]around on a computer playing internet tanks.

 Right, everybody can be in the NBA and the NFL. It's your fault if you're not.

And let's create a game mode where High School players are forced to play Lebron James etc. etc. That'll be fun!!

 

Your analogy is extremely flawed.

 

For example, in college football, every single football-playing college doesn't play in Division I.  There are multiple divisions, for schools of various sizes.  In pro baseball, in addition to MLB, you have the minor leagues with at least 4 levels there that I recall (AAA, AA, high A, and low A).  And over in Europe, IIRC, there are different levels in their pro soccer leagues.

 

The fact of the matter is that other team sports DO make allowances for this stuff, and do create multiple divisions or leagues or whatever to accommodate teams of varying levels of talent.



24_inch_pythons #37 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 04:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 30632 battles
  • 5,759
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostCrucis, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:57, said:

 

Your analogy is extremely flawed.

 

For example, in college football, every single football-playing college doesn't play in Division I.  There are multiple divisions, for schools of various sizes.  In pro baseball, in addition to MLB, you have the minor leagues with at least 4 levels there that I recall (AAA, AA, high A, and low A).  And over in Europe, IIRC, there are different levels in their pro soccer leagues.

 

The fact of the matter is that other team sports DO make allowances for this stuff, and do create multiple divisions or leagues or whatever to accommodate teams of varying levels of talent.

 And you understand that what you just said is exactly what the OP and me are talking about right?

Right?...



Crucis #38 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 05:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 31332 battles
  • 4,563
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View PostDakwolf75, on Jun 27 2015 - 22:22, said:

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 20:19, said:

But in clan wars - which is fundamentally about exclusion (keeping everyone else off the map) people should have some ability to play people of their own general skill level - whatever that may be

 

They call that Strongholds

 

 

Wrong.  There's no limit whatsoever on strongholds that prevents better clans from playing lower level skirmishes and stomping weaker clans.  Right now, if you play tier 8 skrims, chances are always pretty god that you'll find yourself facing a top clan.  Less so in tier 6's, though I have seen them there as well at times.

 

Even now, mid level clans who play a lot of tier 6 SH's can regularly stomp weak clans without too much trouble, so what chance do you think those weaker clans have against a top clan who decides to go seal clubbing in tier 6 SH's? 

 

This game is supposed to be fun.  But it doesn't seem like WG cares about allowing lesser clans to have any fun doing organized clan battles, whether SH's or CW's, because they do nothing to prevent top clans from seal clubbing anything they want to whenever they want to.  And the fact is that there's nothing remotely "fun" to having a top clan come in to a low level SH battle and massacre you.

 

Why is it so much to ask for lesser clans to be able to battle similarly lesser talented clans so that they can have some organized clan fun as well?

 

 



Crucis #39 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 05:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 31332 battles
  • 4,563
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View PostThe_DireWolf, on Jun 27 2015 - 23:04, said:

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 28 2015 - 03:59, said:

 And you understand that what you just said is exactly what the OP and me are talking about right?

Right?...

 

No, its like paying in the Spanish league against Messi and Ronaldo when you are just a benchwarmer.

There should be no kiddie pool besides the split for the new, fresh players. Competitive play is already divided.

Clan wars is for everyone. Public battles are for everyone.

 

 

Why?

 

Many other sports have different levels, different divisions for lesser teams.  Why can't lesser clans have a place to face similarly talented clans?

 

Are you so selfish and arrogant that you demand that no one but your top clans can get any rewards and to heII with anyone else getting to reach for the brass ring?

 

This selfish, arrogant, snotty attitude of yours is why many people really, really dislike players in top clans.



Crucis #40 Posted Jun 28 2015 - 05:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 31332 battles
  • 4,563
  • Member since:
    08-25-2013

View Postchzwhz, on Jun 27 2015 - 22:59, said:

View PostCrucis, on Jun 27 2015 - 21:57, said:

 

Your analogy is extremely flawed.

 

For example, in college football, every single football-playing college doesn't play in Division I.  There are multiple divisions, for schools of various sizes.  In pro baseball, in addition to MLB, you have the minor leagues with at least 4 levels there that I recall (AAA, AA, high A, and low A).  And over in Europe, IIRC, there are different levels in their pro soccer leagues.

 

The fact of the matter is that other team sports DO make allowances for this stuff, and do create multiple divisions or leagues or whatever to accommodate teams of varying levels of talent.

 And you understand that what you just said is exactly what the OP and me are talking about right?

Right?...

 

I understood no such thing.  I replied to agreed with the previous poster.  And don't give me that it was sarcasm.  Sarcasm is only understood as such verbally or with some sort of written warning.  I took your post as written in black and white.  Nothing more, nothing less.

 

 





Reply to this topic



  
For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users