Unable to contact billing support

Billing

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

The_Decoy #1 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 17:38

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 56235 battles

I received an email stating my account is blocked because a user that sent me a gift did a charge back.

The email says "To lift the ban, please contact our Customer Service Center by submitting a ticket to https://na.wargaming.net/support/"

If I click that link I get "Dear player, you cannot log in because your account was blocked permanently. Reason: Sepa Direct Debit email Chargeback. Please contact billing support "

I am also unable to purchase gold myself to correct the error. I had previously submitted a ticket about this when I realized one of the gifts I was sent from a twitch viewer was a one day old account, but I am unable to access that ticket either due to being completely blocked from using support.

Any help here?

SqU4D3Nn #2 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 17:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18545 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

Wait, wait, let me fully understand the grasp of the situation: YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE A USER WHO PURCHASED YOU A GIFT, WITHDREW THAT GIFT?! To lift that ban, you need to contact Billing Support, ok no problem, OOOH you thought thats easy right, PLOT TWIST< YOU CANNOT contact billing support unless you log in, and you can't log in since you're banned. Yup, sounds like Wargaming.

GG wargaming, WP.

Edited by SqU4D3Nn, Jun 30 2015 - 17:57.

LemmingRush #3 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 17:58

Major

• Players
  • 15793 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
I have no clue.. maybe make an alt and create a ticket?

The_Decoy #4 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 17:59

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 56235 battles

Yep, once I noticed it may have been a troll I contacted them in advance about it, and they just said don't accept gifts from people you don't know. It is totally understandable that they would want to resolve the issue, but I am completely blocked from using the support portal or buying gold to settle the account.

I can log in to the forums, but when logging in to support it says I am not allowed, and that I need to contact support...

Insurrectional_Leftist #5 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 18:08

Major

• Players
  • 46489 battles

View PostSqU4D3Nn, on Jun 30 2015 - 16:55, said:

Wait, wait, let me fully understand the grasp of the situation: YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE A USER WHO PURCHASED YOU A GIFT, WITHDREW THAT GIFT?! To lift that ban, you need to contact Billing Support, ok no problem, OOOH you thought thats easy right, PLOT TWIST< YOU CANNOT contact billing support unless you log in, and you can't log in since you're banned. Yup, sounds like Wargaming.

GG wargaming, WP.

DAMN,,, Wargaming Strikes, again.. !!

Damn,,, They really take the Cake don't they...   :facepalm:

Edited by Baader_Meinhoff_Complex, Jun 30 2015 - 18:14.

Haruhi_Suzumiya_ #6 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 18:10

Major

• Players
  • 35031 battles
That sounds like a nasty situation, I hope you can get unbanned and as for WG :facepalm:

9InchBacon #7 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 18:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24984 battles
  • [9INCH] 9INCH
Can you have a friend contact them on your behalf? or would they just suspect that a stranger is trying to get information on you? Maybe your Commander can vouch for you. Worth a try.

The_Decoy #8 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 19:03

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 56235 battles
Clan XO topped off my gold thinking it would automatically deduct the necessary amount and immediately unlock my account, didn't work. He then submitted a ticket for me, so they should be able to deduct the gold and unlock my account when they get to the ticket.

GhostPrime #9 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 19:12

Community Coordinator

• -Players-
  • 805 battles

View PostThe_Decoy, on Jun 30 2015 - 08:38, said:

I received an email stating my account is blocked because a user that sent me a gift did a charge back.

The email says "To lift the ban, please contact our Customer Service Center by submitting a ticket to https://na.wargaming.net/support/"

If I click that link I get "Dear player, you cannot log in because your account was blocked permanently. Reason: Sepa Direct Debit email Chargeback. Please contact billing support "

I am also unable to purchase gold myself to correct the error. I had previously submitted a ticket about this when I realized one of the gifts I was sent from a twitch viewer was a one day old account, but I am unable to access that ticket either due to being completely blocked from using support.

Any help here?

Looking into this matter for you. 

9InchBacon #10 Posted Jun 30 2015 - 19:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24984 battles
  • [9INCH] 9INCH
Excellent! Glad to see it's getting looked at :)

Phantom_II_72 #11 Posted Nov 30 2015 - 22:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 10011 battles

I am having a problem trying to contact WoT billing support to clear my account suspension for a chargeback for my gold purchase.

Taking advantage of the WoT's credit card gold buying offer, I made a credit card gold buy. The next day, I first noticed that my WoT account was suspended; and a bit later I noticed an email from my credit card company's fraud alert department requesting that I validate that this was my charge.  What I hadn't known, was that when I made the purchase, my credit card company's fraud alert department had placed my payment on hold until I acknowledge their email to validate that this was my charge.  As soon as I read their email, I clicked the "acknowledgement" box; and then, I contacted the credit card company. They said they had put my charge on hold, and denied they did a chargeback; they also said that as soon as I had responded to their email acknowledging that this was my charge, they immediately sent the payment for my charge.

I have spent the past several days trying to find a way to contact billing support.  Although I can log-in, I cannot find any way to contact WoT billing support to do what is needed to clear my account suspension.  Also, my credit card company has paid my charge for my gold purchase, but the gold has not shown up on my garage page in the "gold available for exchange credits" window . If there is fee for the charge back; then, I need to know where to go to pay it. At this point in time, I think it is too late for me to take advantage of the half price savings on equipment, and other special tank offerings.

Phantom_II_72 #12 Posted Dec 02 2015 - 19:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 10011 battles
Problem solved. After talking with my son, who has been playing over a year and half and got me started about a month ago; he told me to check the "Exchange" window. I did, and there was my gold. Also, I received a msg from support that my acct is not now suspended.

Chasm #13 Posted Jan 07 2019 - 22:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 4454 battles

Ghost Prime please help! I tried to send this info in a private message but it wouldn't let me. I'm hoping a community coordinator will step in and help me. As I can see this was a fairly old thread. But I have no where else to turn to so please help me whoever the community coordinator is??

Here's the content of the message I tried to send to Ghost Prime:

I am trying to get a copy of my purchase history because I do not recognize one payment on my bank statement which was made from the Philippines and I live in the USA! And it is 50 more dollars than I recall spending?? I need to see what I bought but all my requests to customer service have met with disinterest and no relief to what I need? I was told nothing about what I asked and just given a link to info on how WoT secures their web purchases? I simply need to see the list of what I bought and what I was charged for it. Then I will know if I made all the purchases and if not then I need to get some relief from my banks fraud dept. Please help me I am desperate to know this info as I am an older man living on my social security and I can't afford to have someone abusing my card! I plan ahead for such purchases because it takes all I have to live on!  I saw that you were a community coordinator and that is why I've asked you to help. I found this thread when searching for some way to contact billing by phone.  Please Help Me!

Also tagged with Billing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users