something wrong with chat....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

do0ob #1 Posted Jun 26 2011 - 11:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 14314 battles
i just got a new copy of windows and i installd the game again,the game used to run with no trouble but now i can't see the general chat nor the personal.it just dosen't appear.

has this happened to anyone?

tehnokrat #2 Posted Jun 27 2011 - 09:47

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postdo0ob, on Jun 26 2011 - 11:22, said:

i just got a new copy of windows and i installd the game again,the game used to run with no trouble but now i can't see the general chat nor the personal.it just dosen't appear.

has this happened to anyone?
It happened to me, and still is. I haven't reinstaled windows, it just show up one day, no general chat, contacts, nothinig. But strange enough, company chat is working. I belive that we have been banned, for God knows what reason... If you used general chat a lot, there is a chance that someone or mod, decided to ban you. But there is no notification of that, nor info on how long we've been baned. That is if it isn't a technical issue. Posted here, no reply. I tryed support, got automated email that they received it, a week ago. Meanwhile the thing that bugs me to the point of giving up a game is that I can't use clan chat (got in the clan few days ago), or go in clan battles... Or in platoon. All is blocked.

Is there a moderator here who could tell us what to do, or are we banned and for how long?

do0ob #3 Posted Jun 27 2011 - 09:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 14314 battles
i can't see any kind of chat...and i don't use general alot.it just happened as u say for no reason what so ever.what is really annoying me is we can never know what is really the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users