How to draw a WZ-120

How to draw a KV-4

How to draw an M4 Sherman

How to draw a Cent Mk. 7/1

How to draw an FV304

How to draw an Ru 251

How to draw an ELC AMX

How to draw a KV-2

Requested by, ergh... I dunno. It's been soooooooo long since my last one(apologies, I've been working, and been on vacation). I'm sorry to whoever requested it that I can't remember you(or be bothered to read all my old topics and look) :hiding: Anyways. The AMX 30 B! I'm sure a few of you have wanted to see this... honestly I was in a bit of a rush to get it out tonight, so it's not the most refined of my drawings, nor was I able to shade it in the end.

The hull. This thing has lines absolutely everywhere. I tried dot-plotting like I do with some tanks, but even that didn't help with how tough the lines were.

Some details of the hull added and the circles for the road wheels.

Here I erased the bits of the hull and drew measurement guides for the turret. In the meantime- I finished the wheels and running gear, and added a few more details to the hull.

Drew out the basic shape of the turret(which took forever). What I did actually was draw the gun mantlet first, because it was *kind of* square... and that made it easy to base the rest of the turret off of it.

Here's the pretty conspicuous commander's hatch and the other funky stuff on it, with some details added to the gun sights.

Probs should have split this into two steps- but I finished detailing the turret and then drew out the gun. Took me awhile to figure out that the huge square thing hanging off the mantlet is actually an ammo box for the secondary armament... I thought it was a spotlight housing. Anyways...yep! There it is! Unfortunately, no shading or cool decals or flames today... I'm a bit tired. But I'm hoping to pick up on this tank drawing business again in the coming weeks- since I'm working two jobs from home and I should have the time(If I don't decide to laze around instead and watch TV... LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES)

Link to da album: http://imgur.com/a/z5sJW

I will be taking requests as usual, but I'm probably going to do my own thing a bit more as a refresher, I've wanted to draw the Neubaufahrzeug for some time.

Genzing #2 Posted Jul 09 2015 - 04:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18804 battles
Your drawings amaze me! I wish I could draw like you :confused:... It'd be amazing if you drew the T110E5! Just a random request, not gonna force it on you, you draw, we love what you draw, profits. :medal:

GalmGa #3 Posted Jul 09 2015 - 04:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15548 battles
Now do the 2 step how to draw! :D please

Edited by GalmGa, Jul 09 2015 - 04:39.

SpeatyPants #4 Posted Jul 09 2015 - 05:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14268 battles
As always, amazing drawing! Keep it up! Also can you maybe draw the caernarvon? Awesome as always, can't wait to see the next one!

Scorpiany #5 Posted Jul 09 2015 - 06:14

Major

• Community Contributor
  • 30519 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
Very nice drawing! Personally, I would love to see a 113 drawn; but of course, I'm biased. :P

Edited by Scorpiany, Jul 09 2015 - 06:14.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users